The Nestling (Public: in honor of the one-year anniversary of community projects) šŸ¦

Iā€™m thinking about either getting this or Negentropic Dragon. They both have healing capabilities. What about manifesting? Helping with getting a new job, pay raise, etc.

1 Like

This is constant, negen dragon requires manual summoning/calling for it to help, otherwise usually it wonā€™t be with you

5 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

Can it be used for manifesting?

and for protection?

I highly recommend you Captainā€™s specialized products that can meet your needs. For manifestation consider Solidifier, and for protection consider Shielding 3.0, which you can print as a tag and always have it with you

I would see the nestling as a way of manifesting health :fire: :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

im not sensitive, also cant really connect to servitors and NFT beings, but since The Nestling can work automatically

can Anyone confirm. if this will work,
since its flu/cold season here
Im thinking of Playing the Virus disruption 2.0 near the printed picture of the Nestling for 1 hour

then with a piece of paper ill write something like
ā€“ ā€œWill you please learn this field and add this to your abilitiesā€

??

6 Likes

Try using audio fields in this case, built on purposeful interaction with your mind. After all, it is there, in your mind, that the ā€œremote controlā€ of the Nestling is locatedā€¦ I speak figuratively, but I want you to understand that it is your mind that is the center of interaction

the manner and scenario of dealing with any energetic being usually results in being fully aware of it, at the level of visualizationā€¦ I donā€™t think it should be written on a piece of paper - but perhaps such a ritual in your case personally will strengthen this connection
Use any method you feel comfortable withā€¦ a clear voice request will also serve as a trigger for introducing additional programs into Nestlingā€™s system lol

in addition, on the visual level, provide a mental and bodily distance from the illness by moving to a position where the illness is perceived as something separate and independent, with no inextricable connection to you bodyā€¦ this position allows one to interact with the illness as an uninvited visitor, without allowing it to dominate lol

this will serve the Nestling as an extra incentive to protect you, because it is on the subtle level that the connection with it is establishedā€¦
he is a powerful helper on your way, but I also advise you to call upon your personal unconscious resources to bring yourself to a healthy normal, or to prevent the invasion of the virus

perhaps someone will have other recommendations, or someone to share their experience.

20 Likes

Iā€™ve been wearing this NFT pretty much all the time since buying it, and to my experience, it is also working very well for protection, to the point that Iā€™m not wearing warrior monk anymore for now but ā€œjustā€ Dragon Bone Armor and an original A.P.E. along with it.

I rely on dowsing and intuition to know about abilities since they are not being specified further and I must say it seems to work amazingly well also for protection, but your experience might varyā€¦ Bear in mind though that Caladrius also has strong protection skills (and I am sure The Firebird does as well), consequently also this one should have them, maybe not the same or as developed as the aforementioned (yetā€¦ as this being can also learn so it has incredible potential); also makes sense since to be healthy you have to be cleared and protected from external negativityā€¦

In any case, if your priority is protection I wouldnā€™t rely on this alone, as there are most probably stronger choices these days.

14 Likes

:+1:
_1

of course

connection, and respect, the desire to develop him - the key to progress

this is how he becomes when he is forgotten lol

ps. plumage color may vary :)

18 Likes

:joy: thatā€™s funny.

5 Likes

Thank you @Ugninis for your great advice and suggestions. Greatly appreciated !!!

3 Likes

so as far as i understand this is mostly healing field , does anyone knows how this differ from the eternal nft field? or they do the same purpose but with other concept ?

2 Likes

Wu Wizard NFT: Testimonials, The Divine Ingredients [Private Group], Taoist Negentropic Academy: Private Project, Egyptian Magic and Medicine - Community NFT, Bee-Shamanism NFT, Conquering Heaven (Automated Cultivator NFT: Collab Project) these are different paths and traditions toward one goal: your health and well-being.

we have several other projects that reveal other cultures and their approachā€¦ Itā€™s really darn interesting, not just for the purpose of grabbing the NFT, but also in terms of research

16 Likes

Hello, I have this NFT as well. According to the description, it has the healing power of the Caladrius, and this seems to be one of the best Sapien NFTā€™s for healing currently.

Even if it does not have the complete healing power of Caladrius, I would imagine that since itā€™s designed for healing, it includes Virus Disruption ability as well, but I could be wrong.

It would be nice if Captain or someone in the know can chime in approximately on how much of Caladrius healing power is accessed through The Nestling or how long it would take for The Nestling to get ā€œthereā€ and whether or not it includes The Plasma Flaunt field fully or not.

9 Likes

Fire will burn the virus is the power of the Firebird :)

Hybridization is the crossing of individuals who differ in one or more inherited traits. It can be natural (spontaneous), but in this case it is artificial or experimental hybridization

hybridization cannot be seen as a simple arithmetic summation of the traits and properties of the parents. Although such individuals will possess certain properties of the parents lol

According to the theory of biology, parental organisms pass on to offspring not traits, but genes, on the basis of which the traits controlled by those genes develop again in the new generation. Hybridization belongs to the category of combinative breeding, because the main goal in this case is to obtain offspring with a new set of traits and properties (but the best qualities of the parents are also included in the basis). And these new valuable traits and properties are fixed and strengthened.

I do not think that someone will tell you the exact answer to this question in percentage terms
try to answer your own question

My personal opinion is that at the moment the most ideal publicly available combination for the entire forum, is Nestling + The Plasma Flaunt

Plasma Flaunt is a clear multi-complex multifunctional medical field aimed at the whole organismā€¦ And It is the perfect didactic material for Nestling

28 Likes

It feels so beautiful and powerful :flushed:

Chances are it will be on the buying list

9 Likes

Silly request, is there a complete image of the Nestling???

since its hard to see in imagination the whole bird base on the NFT image alone

edit: also, thank you always for your replies and explanations

7 Likes

No, unfortunately I donā€™t have a full image of Nestling.

only a publicly available image

And you take your time. Sooner or later you will see (can imagine)
Just donā€™t set a deadline for when it happens :grin:

12 Likes

Thanks for your explanation UgniS! Certainly an interesting hybrid. Do I misinterpret that The Nestling is a bit better for healing purposes than the Caladrius, because it has learned from itā€™s parents? :slight_smile:

So is it correct that this is one energy being for all of the NFT owners? If so then if someone teaches The Nestling for instance the full Plasma Flaunt field, it will be included for all The Nestling NFT owners?

Without owning the Plasma Flaunt myself, I can tune to itā€™s existence and flow it into a space for The Nestling to learn from? I was mostly interested in The Nestling for The Plasma Flaunt mentioning in description and then not needing an audio.

2 Likes