Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

I was not going to disclose what I was solidifying but I had similar results, with non-PG related effects. Even without the solidifier, I felt really strong waves from this field, I think working on detoxing generations of blockages in love. I feel like we underestimate the distortions and damage we hold in how we perceive and receive love.

14 Likes

Absolutely true! And when you find the energies of love inherent to everything, financial abundance to healing to social presence and prosperity, social connections, everything. You see how much love becomes like the node energies that connect it all, keeps it together.

I used to not like these kind of talks, like yeah but there must be something else,

And while there is, it is just that in here, this is what keeps the coherence, the feelings of everything being put together… Reality shapes up differently.

Sometimes when nothing is working and I accidentally play the Blueprint of love field I find myself instantly pulling myself back up together within the first few seconds.

And I just think ‘oh Bolove how much do I underestimate what you can do sometimes!’

A miracle in the melodies of the flutes :)

8 Likes

Agree, even if its just self-love. I feel like I have thousands of miles to go in this area still. I’ve only tapped into 5% of this NFT.

8 Likes

The roads are endless, and the ride is here to last all along. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

:partying_face:

7 Likes

What’s the solidifier?

1 Like

The Solidifier

2 Likes

:exploding_head:how did I not know this existed
BRB gonna go use cone of power to manifest this lol

3 Likes

My thought exactly! Haha!

Go goo! Blast that cone of power!! :D

2 Likes

Also noticed some results that I could definitely correlate to the Texting Mastery aspect of this NFT.

7 Likes

I’ve had this nft since April and when I got it I felt the effects immediately. I felt comfortable and relaxed. Since then I’ve used it on and off(the audio) I think my ego has been resisting some changes but idk. It must be making changes behind the scenes.

8 Likes

My blueprint of love playing right here in the background is thrilled to be reading this!

It’s definitely not the easiest field out there at all… But just the existence of such a field that works through everything, not just love and relationships, is a life long gift from Captain and to everyone who gets to experience this field. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I have not been playing the field for some time also, it’s just that a lot of stuff have been happening lately and I didn’t know if I would handle the energies,

Little did I know it was the only thing that would soothe me all throughout!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

That’s 100% true. Especially because it deals with issues that are so personal and it can take a lot of unraveling and untying knots to reveal the truth about yourself. Sometimes it can be working but it feels like the complete opposite.

I think the same way lol. And I have the same experience as you, as soon as I hit play everything feels okay.
This NFT is a priceless gift and I feel blessed to actually have it. I remember when I first discovered it, I think a part of me was revived by just reading the whole benefits list :rofl:

Another side note is that whenever I see the topic for this NFT on the forum, i can sort of feel a deep love “energy” or something almost emanating from it. I’m wouldn’t consider myself very energy sensitive either btw

5 Likes

Where can I get a high res image of the mandala? I only have a phone and the picture I have isn’t that good quality

2 Likes

Here you go: https://spring-api.vercel.app/images/BluePrintofLove.png

5 Likes

i think it’s time i purchase this!! Would be great to communicate better

2 Likes

It’s an interesting photo. Very abstract… I approve :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

This “photo” is worth more than the Mona Lisa…

3 Likes

What is the inspiration behind this. Mona lisa’s was inspired by the artist’s apprentice.

2 Likes

I do agree @JAAJ great insight

2 Likes

You need to ask the Captain, he designs the NFTs.

2 Likes