Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

There are many different possible scenarios here:

• BoLove could heal your relationship trust issues and projections so that you no longer ask yourself whether you are being cheated on.

• If your partner indeed cheats on you, BoLove could make you aware that you are indeed being cheated on.

• If your partner indeed cheats on you and that is not how you see a working relationship, BoLove could manifest you and this partner breaking up, preparing you for a more suitable partner.

• If you would want to only focus on the future, meaning to let BoLove heal you and your partner and bring you closer together, then any questions about what happened in the past might become obsolete and no longer relevant. This is in case you believe that a personā€™s past no longer matters for you.

• ā€¦and others

You ask through intent. For example, you can hold the NFT mandala in your hands or look at it and ask the question in your thoughts.

Answers usually come via intuition or a conceptual realization.
Conceptual Realizations and Increased Psychic Functioning would help a lot long-term.

Also for your particular question, The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy): The Voice of Gamayun (Voice of Prophecy) - YouTube

13 Likes

Thank you for the detailed reply, much appreciated.

4 Likes

You rule @JAAJ !

3 Likes

In our blessings group, every member has unique desires and goals to be accomplished. Blessings can be given in numerous ways. One particular way I was keen on trying a new technique that would aim to clear ancestral energies that donā€™t benefit us any longer and instill new identities of the things that we do wanna see and be.

The technique above required me to have and feel an abundance of love in my heart, literally to fire up the heart with purest love energies.

The answer: Blueprint of love

It gets better thoughā€¦
The importance of re-reading descriptions fully became blatantly obvious to me. Nudged in the right direction by another friend, I found that the blueprint of love has this neat feature:

Bubble of Light

The Bubble of Light: A Leading Heart:

Creates a bubble of Light that allows you to handle vaster and vaster frequencies, and acts like a force of love.

The bubble of Light is here to nurture your heart, as your heart becomes in expansive space where itā€™s filled with nourishment, care, and transcendental love energies.

The bubble of Light draws a powerful shield encapsulating your heart with her Light, protecting both your physical and energetic heart centres.

Expands the heart centre and makes all the chakras work in harmony with the heart chakra as a kind of leader, so they work multidimensionally, allowing your lowest aspects and higher aspects to be more connected and overtime helping you embody more and more of your consciousness.
Designed to train your chakras to stay open and connected multi-dimensionally

The Bubble of Light, while may seem to have a soft effect, is a powerful influx of light that is constantly saturating, clearing, healing, nurturing, and fiercely protects your heartā€“ as your heart is now her home, she knows how to keep her home the highest place of your being.
She knows how to prepare a powerful leading heart.

And remember what we can do?
check this

So in my meditative state, I simply activated the bubble of light by command. The expansion of the heart set in the instant I set the intention. What followed was a truly remarkable kind of meditation.

I suggest everyone to try this. If you ever had that feeling of being lost in the world, this blueprint of love will make you feel whole again, centered, connected and loved.

12 Likes

It works for you when you are the NFT owner.
Everything else, including printing and wearing the mandala is optional.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got this field 11 days ago and despite already feeling some improvements that have been mentioned before in this thread, Iā€™ve also realized something else:

The last couple of days I only had very wholesome dreams, where people also liked me a lot. And not just one night, itā€™s been the last couple of nights where I had such dreams and when I wake up with a slight smile ;)

14 Likes

Hi bro , how have you been playing the audio in your stack and have you printed the NFT out in physical form and carry it with you or you have it passively in your virtual wallet ?
And also your insights on how have you been working with this NFT , I am so interested to learn , thanks man :blush:

1 Like

So I listen it in my sleep stack so I will hear it maybe 3 times per night and I occasionally loop it during the day. I also have printed the mandala and it is in my phone case, which is also transparent so I can actually see it.

Because of my acl surgery Iā€™ve been staying at home the last few days and will for the next couple of weeks so I canā€™t experience its affects on relationships to the fullest, nonetheless I feel like I became better at keeping a conversation or it became easier, conversation flows a lot more effortless.

So far I feel like I see the smart pheromones working and also I feel like my limiting beliefs concerning love are getting weaker.

Thatā€™s the impressions Iā€™ve got until now, I might give some updates later on. :wink:

11 Likes

Nice bro , keep it coming, really looking forward for your goodness of review on this Blueprint, :+1:t5::blush:

3 Likes

i think whats happening is that we are blessed with too many NFTs and not spending the appropriate time with them they each deserve.

For instance, the energy course is recommended to be at least 25 days long. Thats the bare minimum, because there is an exercise regimen that goes on for weeks/months.

Imo each NFT should be treated this way.

So thats why I think reviews are coming in rather sparsely

9 Likes

now that you bring this up, it makes me want to try it as meditation was the hardest obstacle.

3 Likes

Please, use the official NFT trading thread for offers.

3 Likes

Got it brother

3 Likes

For those that have Ambrosia, it is the perfect combo with this. It is deeply nourishing. It feels like theyā€™re made for each other!
BoLove + HS + Ambrosia all feel meant for each other.

9 Likes

Would like to hear more testimonials hereā€¦ Anyone here have any interesting scenario or culminations happened with this NFTā€¦ Feel free to share your storiesā€¦ Having a NFT on love here things can be interesting

1 Like

I love my girlfriend dearly, and this NFT amplified that love ten-fold. Unhelpful thoughts that may have been caused by trauma or subconscious beliefs regarding my relationship has disappeared.

Not sure if I could do this, but I said the intention ā€œI have fully connected with the Blueprint of Love NFT/Mandala, and I have fully installed and integrated the energy in this NFT/Mandala into me completelyā€ to the Solidifier three times. I then immediately felt something happening in the Heart Chakra area.

Iā€™m so happy that I was able to get this NFT!

29 Likes

:ok_hand::wink::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Ohhh my godā€¦

What an incredible wording and idea you have thought of! Thank you for such an awesome conceptā€¦

Many have said they have not been able to integrate it fully because of the huge resurfacing and rewiring that happens with this NFTā€¦

Iā€™m very grateful to read this :) thank you @Mikey

And

:clinking_glasses:

Enjoy your Blueprint of love life! :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

I was not going to disclose what I was solidifying but I had similar results, with non-PG related effects. Even without the solidifier, I felt really strong waves from this field, I think working on detoxing generations of blockages in love. I feel like we underestimate the distortions and damage we hold in how we perceive and receive love.

14 Likes

Absolutely true! And when you find the energies of love inherent to everything, financial abundance to healing to social presence and prosperity, social connections, everything. You see how much love becomes like the node energies that connect it all, keeps it together.

I used to not like these kind of talks, like yeah but there must be something else,

And while there is, it is just that in here, this is what keeps the coherence, the feelings of everything being put togetherā€¦ Reality shapes up differently.

Sometimes when nothing is working and I accidentally play the Blueprint of love field I find myself instantly pulling myself back up together within the first few seconds.

And I just think ā€˜oh Bolove how much do I underestimate what you can do sometimes!ā€™

A miracle in the melodies of the flutes :)

8 Likes