The Nestling (Public: in honor of the one-year anniversary of community projects) šŸ¦

I saw 4 chicks of :eagle: birds in my dream last night.:grin:

9 Likes

59 copies bought in the first day of release, nice

14 Likes

Isnā€™t it interesting how what you thought were random events actually werenā€™t random after all. :thinking:
I forgot to mention that yesterday morning a work colleague popped into my office to give me a pretty feather that she had picked up outside. I remember thinking that it was an unusual yet lovely gift to receive. Little did I know that a couple of hours later I would be buying a NFT of a very special bird.
Last night I asked The Nestling what he would like to be called. When I Googled the meaning of the name he had chosen I was pleasantly surprised to see that his name came up with different interpretations that in a way tied everything together for me. Some of the meanings for his name were ā€œGift of Godā€, ā€œvaliant, wiseā€, ā€œHeartā€, one site even showed it meant ā€œfriendā€ :heart:

36 Likes

Mine is Agni (fire) :fire:

Well thatā€™s what Iā€™ve chosen to call Him. LOL

10 Likes

I would name mines, but i feel it already has a name and idk what it is lol ā€¦ I just feel like it starts with the letter ā€˜Mā€™ lol

Thatā€™s a nice name bro :)

6 Likes

Yeah I tried to figure out his name, but Iā€™m not sure so I made one up.

3 Likes

Mateo? :joy:

3 Likes

I call mine Squeaky. Lol now I feel bad now that you guys gave such lovely names haha

16 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Now I feel like an overachiever. :joy: Squeaky is an adorable name.

6 Likes

Mine calls himself Iggy.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s my old iguanaā€™s name (RIP :frowning: ). And my Yggdrasil servitor is Yggy. Lol.

7 Likes

Itā€™s a he?? I gave mine a feminine name lol. Btw I still donā€™t really get how this works in that weā€™re technically sharing one being but weā€™re treating it as if each of us have a separate being

5 Likes

Idk why I felt itā€™s a him. Maybe Iā€™m wrong.

For fun lol

3 Likes

I felt like itā€™s a he too lol

4 Likes

Is this fair to say? (question for anyone very familiar with the two ā€œparentsā€ to this one)

Caladrius is focused on bodily healing and Firebird on mind/psyche healing, and then Nestling is one talon in each and focused on both and then therefore may develop a knack for healing the mind-body connection.

16 Likes

to open the same door in a secret modern laboratory everyone has an individual biometric access code :yum: :key:

Yes, of course, but the element of fire is an excellent healing factor for the body as well.
btw, his beak is from Caladrius lol

21 Likes

My gratitutde :). I was able to purchase it. gonna be exciting to explore.

11 Likes

First day of using this and I already feel like a different person, much more whole and with an almost unshakable sense of well being. I also feel moreā€¦ fiery: the increased element is almost palpable in my auric field, but itā€™s not overwhelming at all, also because I perceive it like a gentle push to balance all of my being and elemental forces comprising it (fire included), all guided by a very advanced intelligence.

As a matter of fact, I would like to know more if possibleā€¦ as Caladrius comes with amazing abilities, how many of them has the Nestling ā€œinheritedā€ so to say? And to which extent?

Also curious about the intercession and protection stuff, as using just this mandala (+1 or 2 maybe) instead of many more fields for both would be like the icing on the cakeā€¦
I donā€™t want to rely just on intuition about this and Iā€™d like to have unbiased opinions, please.

Also, being a combination of two servitors, how can this not be one itself? :thinking:

13 Likes

I just bought this without even buying it. I swear. I didnā€™t hit the confirmation button it just did it itself. Iā€™m not complaining. Donā€™t want a refund. Just saying. That was weird.

17 Likes