I’m worried for my sick kitten

Hi I second what everyone else said definitely the virus and parasite disruptor field for animals. That one is so good I use it sometimes for me

One of the intercessions may be helpful here as well Angelic, Devic or Alien Intercession

6 Likes

Healings sent!
How is she doing?

4 Likes

I have also sent healing prayers x stay strong!

4 Likes

Okay an update:

I gave her antibiotics again this morning, placing the syringe deeper and closing her mouth but she somehow manages to drool a bit of it out, so I also started syringing (charged) water immediately afterwards.

When we went to the vet, I expressed my concerns on my incompetence in giving her syrup and asked them to do the second dosage to see if I could learn how to do it properly. They did it and the same thing happened but they said it’s alright since most of it is going in and a little is coming out.

They managed to deduct after puncturing her stomach with a syringe that there was a buildup of fluid in her stomach so they prescribed furosemide to make her pee and that she should come back on Wednesday for a follow up. She’s at home now and I have her two dosages of her new medication. She hasn’t peed yet but seems to be doing a bit okay. Eating a lot but still very lethargic, not playing.

I really wanted to thank everyone here, I’m deeply appreciative of this community and it’s immense kindness and sensitivity to this issue of mine. I am nowhere near good at sensing or mastering energy but I felt intense energy at an energy point on my back which is insane to think I could even feel something. It was more insane to hear comments on how she’s like which was very accurate. She’s currently sleeping on my lap as I write this and will continue to follow your advices and send healing energy.
To spare even a little bit of help, thoughts, prayers for my kitten really deeply warms my heart, and if I could send positive energy back ten times fold, I will.

I’ll continue to update when she gets better. Really, thanks again everyone, truly.

9 Likes

I also forgot to mention that she purred for the first time today. Her sister has been purring for a while now after petting her but the sick one hasn’t at all until today. Although there were hiccups here and there as she was purring I was happy as it’s somewhat progress. Her sister is a complete menace and has limited sympathy for sick sister when she wants to play and attack (I’m currently chasing her relentless ass away from attacking her sister haha).

4 Likes

I programmed The Immortal Caladrius to perform healing on your kitten :white_heart:

3 Likes

Super nice photo :relaxed:
She’s already much better
I’ll send more healings now

3 Likes

Im truly happy with your update and thanks for all the details. It’s so wonderful and relieving to see our little friends improving… and I can imagine your happiness to hear her purring!

She is lucky to have you :blush:

5 Likes

Omg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this pic added years to my life !!

Im gladd the little thing is doing better!!

3 Likes

Wow, such a powerful thing, this means so much! I honestly just felt my power/energy is still very inefficient so even a little bit of help from anyone else would be so much better than just me, I really wasn’t expecting this much help from NFTs or servitors from you, Star, and everyone else… thank you so much Robby!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, thank you once again!

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s all thanks to you and everyone else😊. Oh shucks, I’m really lucky to have her and have this community to help. Hopefully I won’t ever have to ask again and that she and her sister continue to live happy, healthy, long comfortable lives.

2 Likes

My happiness this morning to see her stomach smaller! She’s definetly been peeing, in fact just peed on the table minutes ago almost on my laptop🥰 something that would have made me a little disappointed before gives me great joy now hahah. She’s doing much better and I can’t wait to finally see her playing and active again.

Here are some more pics:

9 Likes

very nice…looks more shiny

4 Likes

You guys are legit psychics because that’s literally her name, Shiny.

4 Likes

Another update:

Her bloatedness has went down significantly but today she looks deflated almost starved like from behind even though she eats a lot. What concerned me the most was how weak she was. I don’t know if it’s the effect of just the bloatedness going away/medicine taking effect but I can’t help but worry. She’s been weak before but today she’s kinda stumbling over herself when she walks or gets up (like her legs are too weak) and weakly and slowly walks, but she eats a lot. When she wants to get off the chair she just drops and does not land on her feet (she also still can’t jump onto chairs). We finished the prescribed furosemide course today and will be done with the antibiotics tomorrow.

The vet told me to come back on Wednesday but I want to go back sooner, but it’s public holiday tomorrow and they’re only open from Tuesday.
I’m looping the same fields again and some life force ones, sending healing energy, and heavily monitoring her. I keep disturbing her when she’s asleep to check if she’s breathing because the way she sleeps concerns me due to how weak she is. I just hope she gets a bit better tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

It will be okay. That clumsiness you refer can be due to the medication, like a side effect… also because she is so little and medication even on older ones always causes some lethargy, or different reactions etc.

In any case I’ll send her healing energy to help further

2 Likes

Just be there for her and be loving

In the meantime i’ll ask caladrius to stay with her until she’s noticeable better

3 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response but she’s doing a bit better now. Getting stronger bit by bit but still weak unfortunately cannot go to the vet today but will go tomorrow but I feel like she will be alright. Thanks again everyone.

4 Likes

Place the syringe at the side of the mouth or prevent aspiration. It’s also good to have another syringe of water to take the taste away afterwards and some positive reinforcement with a treat and praise.
Is it roundworm by chance?
If so, keep her isolated until she’s better.

Don’t worry, you won’t hurt her.
I know how scary it can be (I remember administering medicine the first time to animal for an exam and it was scary - I felt the same way.)
But you’re doing it for her health. You won’t hurt her, it’ll just be a bit confusing.
Love and cuddles will quickly replace the shock.

I used animal regeneration (3? The long one on YouTube) successfully for my pets when they’ve been unwell. I highly recommend it :)

I wish you all the best and I’m here if you need any advice.

(Whoops, I see things have improved greatly.
Great job :D all your love has really helped her)

2 Likes