🌌 Darkness Dao (Taoist Alchemy and Darkness Technologies: Private)

hello-darkness

All spiritual traditions have used darkness techniques in the pursuit of various states. In the Taoist tradition, caves have been used for centuries for higher level practices.

In today’s world, there are true practices of the Great Tradition that explore Darkness and its astounding effect on the entire human condition (from neuro-biochemical processes and the energy system, to discovering access to the powers that few people on Earth possess). The Pyramid at Tao Gardens, in northern Thailand, served as the site for the first experiments in dark retreats. After much analysis of other countries’ dark retreat methodologies and schemes, and gaining an understanding of the best structures and configurations for practice and comfort, the Universal Tao of Darkness was constructed based on all of this information and the latest technology.

This room is the ideal chamber of The Great Inner Alchemy. A large central meeting room is surrounded by two tiers of living quarters. The light and soundproof outer shell is constructed of bricks made from the red earth of Thailand (the base was mined and hydraulically pressed into bricks, allowing the constituent elements and minerals of the original material to remain intact. The energetic Power of Mother Earth is preserved in the original structure).

The facility consists of a large central hall for meditation, practice and dining. Two tiers of bedrooms surround the central area, each with a separate bathroom. The entire room is ventilated with fresh air intakes and air conditioning systems. Food is specially prepared to meet the special needs of the body, mind and spirit in achieving the goals of enlightening Darkness and its power. Fresh juices and soups are served for “breakfast,” and light organic food in the afternoon. Participants are trained and prepared for life in the Dark.

The Universal Tao of Darkness is now the largest and most advanced center for practices in darkness in the world. In pursuit of the Tao, participants remain in complete and utter darkness for one, two or three weeks–an ideal laboratory for multifaceted Alchemy. The knowledge and techniques accumulated by Taoist masters over the centuries are fused and combined with the advances of 21st century science and technology.

yin-yang

Total darkness changes the sensory experience of the body/brain. Sounds begin to disappear as we lose contact with the outside world and turn our senses inward. Emotional states intensify. Sensory receptors (except olfactory receptors) "go to sleep. Although the adrenal hormones are at their lowest levels, the inner world remains undisturbed. The thalamus gradually shuts down. The pituitary gland, the main gland for bodily hormones, becomes distilled by the exchange of energy in the body/mind necessary for the new experience…

The hypothalamus is of particular importance to the “Dark” because it influences circadian rhythms in the body. The suprachiasmatic nucleus of the hypothalamus is one of the body’s main biological clocks. Not only does it regulate the hormones associated with the day/night cycle, but it also controls the operation of many other internal clocks. It has been shown in experiments that when the SCN is not innervated, the human body clock works freely, it sets its own time.

(The suprachiasmatic nucleus regulates circadian rhythms and activates the pineal gland via sympathetic neurons coming from the brainstem).

In darkness, the hypothalamus is in perfect balance and calmly maintains and alternates between wakefulness and sleep. The pineal gland, which secretes melatonin to control subtle bodily rhythms, is sensitive to the vibrations of the earth and is no longer driven by instinctive urging from the power of the adrenal glands and the awake consciousness of the thalamic and reticular activating glands. In this state, wakefulness is the dream state, and sleep consciousness is the awakening consciousness and tremendous powers of the individual himself.

In darkness you can look into the past and the future, understand the true meaning of existence and comprehend the order of things. You return to the womb, the cocoon of our material structure and the primordial darkness of nature. We descend into the void, into the darkness of deep inner potential, revealing the middle Heart Dantian, and most importantly, we fully open the doors of the epiphysis and the Crystal Palace, the Supreme Dantian.

I sincerely thank @Mosseti for initiating this idea, which completely derailed my plans to sequence other projects, and forced me to set aside one big but unfinished other project. Thanks bro - this was a project I couldn’t pass up :laughing:

Thank you Captain :yin_yang: :pray:

39 Likes

congratulations on this project :champagne: :gift:

3 Likes

Congratulations on this one. It looks dope!

3 Likes

Another absolutely gorgeous creation!!! 🧘🏿‍♂ :yin_yang:

5 Likes

Thank you @Ugninis for providing so much information! I mainly gain new knowledge through these kind of posts.

One question:
How does this creation affect the sleep of the users? Most folks out there need to have a normal sleep cycle to be able to do their jobs etc.

3 Likes

the fact is, don’t take my opinion as 100% true.
Throughout this period of projects, one thing I’ve learned is that I don’t know anything. Seriously. The world of information is limitless.

my opinion is just an opinion.

When someone tells you something categorically - be careful :)

we create a model - the magic of information fields affects everyone a little differently

You know, yesterday we had a discussion with one participant, he is very young and has a very active life, and he has a constant problem with sleep

for some reason it seemed to me - that in his case, this project would be ideal to stabilize his lack of sleep (and difficulty falling asleep)

think of this project as an evolution during the night. :yin_yang: :bomb:
By the way, I’m about to completely change my nightly playlist.

I hope you don’t think this NFT will plunge you into darkness for 3 weeks :laughing:

yes :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Very Beautiful! :dizzy:

Does the nft come with an audio?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s a prerequisite.
In my personal projects I ask for audio :grin:

8 Likes

And the creation was super fast lol

Thank to you bro, and Captain for this project! this NFT is a masterpiece!

4 Likes

not really bro :)
if it wasn’t for those two projects, there wouldn’t be this.
It’s all connected, you know that. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Another absolute BANGER :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Cool. Is this a thousandfold enhanced version of psychic mastery?

1 Like

I would not draw parallels and comparisons between the two NFTs

it wasn’t a goal or an attempt to create an analogue or anything like that.
this project is not just a product with specific functionality and a clear focus, like NFT Psychic Mastery.

this project is a whole system, an amazing tradition and wisdom created over thousands of years, including health - physiology/biology, energy system work, principles of mental stability (dealing with fears - shadow work), inner harmony, etc.

believe me, it’s not just about what you’re asking and what I’ve briefly described

It’s a whole, ancient practices and systems of the highest level. Their “functionality” is limitless

12 Likes

This plus blueprint of psychic and psychic empathy make my 3rd eye buzz like crazy lol

4 Likes

Mental Health + this + Psy-Mastery :laughing:

8 Likes

Using it boosts my senses, everything felt/ more wonderous and sharp and i also felt relief of my allergies.
Could breath through my nose and fall asleep comfortably.
Looping whole night was a bit much for so i woke up little exhausted(reckon because of brain healing) when i used it so i will cut down a bit on the hours and try listening half of the night instead of whole , still great effect though looking forward to how it will further unfold after a 10,100,1000,… nights.
I used it and took a break and i see the difference will continue using it now :))

7 Likes

I also believe that the enhanced senses are just the beginning of a deeper unfolding of clarity and deeper perception of everything.
Its very nice because it made feel much more alive and wonderous it reminds me of when i was a child.
Esp also the smell which is a bit impaired because of my allergies was much stronger so i quite thoroughly enjoyed the first breaths of spring air this weekend.

5 Likes

with ORMUS
perhaps this was the main and universal remedy? :grin:

2 Likes

Yes could be indeed or the Alchiobiochemical processes maybe or probably a combination.

2 Likes

the Great Alchemy :fleur_de_lis: :sparkler:

2 Likes