Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

This draws from the work of Dr Gregg Barden and the magnetic field of the heart.

The Earth’s magnetic field rises, falls, and regulates everything from climate to ice caps and sea levels. This magnetic field joins all life on Earth from a blade of grass, to an ant, to a goldfish, to a hamster, to us. When many of us come together and create a common feeling, that experience is called “coherence.” “Coherence” can actually be measured. It is 0.10 Hertz. That is the measurement of the coherence created between the heart and the brain.

When we create this coherence inside our bodies, it triggers about 1,400 biochemical changes. Anti-aging processes begin. DHEA level-the life-giving hormone-surges in our bodies. Our immune systems become really strong. We think more clearly. We become less aggressive. The magnetic fields of the heart are now being documented.

This works directly on building, restoring and enhancing that coherence.

Use as needed.

121 Likes

Reserved for FAQS.

37 Likes

Wow, this is amazing!

14 Likes

Amazing!

I was just talking somewhere about heart space, not living in a space of fear and this drops today…

Loved meditating to this track - any heart-based meditations (Sufi, Ramana, etc) or Brenda’s Sacred Heart meditation while playing this audio felt phenomenal.

37 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Automated now by our very Captain!!!

:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

24 Likes

Thought it was a YouTube release at first and I was like holy shit lmao

3 Likes

Oooh, clever.

8 Likes

Amazing!! Immediate buy! I’ve been following the Heart Math Institute for a long time. Is anyone else having trouble downloading though?

5 Likes

I was thinking this!!

4 Likes

I have all those mandalas. You’re talking about SES right?

edit: NVM…thought you were referring to SES mandalas. I’ve never tried Twisted Sage products.

3 Likes

did you get it downloaded?

12 Likes

Yessir. I went on my computer and got it fine. Thanks for checking!

10 Likes

Any new YouTube uploads coming soon?! :joy::+1:t4:

2 Likes

I was going to pull a @anon46520955 and fall asleep to The Acu-Atomaton on repeat right now. Pretty sure I’ll do that with this instead!

13 Likes

That photo is spellbinding. I love it

19 Likes

We had two uploads on YT this week :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Yesss ill sleep with this on too.

Like water needed every day.

Hello Empaths :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3: We are saved now!! :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

29 Likes

If only the whole planet could use this audio!

16 Likes

Here’s the thread I wrote up on the meditations created by Brian & Brenda, in case you were curious to try any of them.

13 Likes

Well, it can start with us and expand!! Thats the beauty of it.

It feels so absolutely good.

Cozy loving togetherness i dont even know how to describe it.

ONE LOVE. Without second guessing, without back burners. Just pure fully emotional intelligence, intelligent decision connected to love.

29 Likes