Plasmafied Near Infrared Chakras

It takes everything I have not to continuously devote 64 GB’s of RAM to looping 200+ mp3’s simultaneously.

I did honestly try it, more than once, the energetic overload was almost offset by scratching the “MOAR!” itch, but not quite.

6 Likes

About 8-10 is the charm for me, w 2 being exceptionally kickass boosters :smiley:

1 Like

any updates on this?

2 Likes

I’m looping it right now, I have played it about 15 times per day since release, it feels like it is unclogging a lot of stagnant energy and emotions from the body and energy system, feeling more flow, empowered and aliveness altered with insecurities and lower emotions coming up throughout the days.

18 Likes

Do you have prior experience with Dream’s original chakra fields or with the Mandelbrot set?

I’m asking to determine if you’re getting all that effect from a system that’s already been heavily tuned up or one that is relatively untouched.

3 Likes

Yes I have all those chakra fields also, I used to play them a lot but it was some time since last.
I feel that this field might not be as developing and evolving as those fields that are for specific chakras, the Plasmafied Chakras feels more cleansing, refreshing and energising, and I really like that it is all in one single 4 minute audio, it makes it much easier and practical. This is one of my new favorites :slight_smile:

19 Likes

One of my favorite artworks from Gumroad releases

6 Likes

The tiredness during the day has disappeared for me

8 Likes

Hi could anyone help a friend out to get this field? I have PayPal but no card atm. :dolphin:
Thank you :sunny:

1 Like

in the Patreon Shop you should be able to pay with Paypal

3 Likes

I had a quick look and did not see the option at first! Tysm!! :dolphin::yellow_heart::sparkles::nazar_amulet:

2 Likes

Does the VPN works on your end to skip the taxes? It does not seems to change on my side

Edit: couldn’t manage to skip the taxes but got the field :herb:

Thanks @Disponent11

and of course, thanks @Captain_Nemo, it’s a brilliant creation, I am so thanksful for everything you do :sparkles:

3 Likes

Add this too, in my opinion

5 Likes

In order of likely effectiveness, you’d want to either: launch the site after the VPN connection from a browser you’ve never used on that site before, clear all cookies for the site, or launch an incognito/private mode session.

Sites store cookies for currency localization, shipping estimates, secondary revenue streams of selling your information somewhere, etc. So that’s a possibility why it didn’t update the tax information.

4 Likes

Is this enough to balance my chakras even if I expand them manually?

2 Likes

based on description, yes

2 Likes

Just got it with the flash sale and it makes me very tired, wow

11 Likes

Gives me a slight cold electric feeling along my spine—icy hot—after a few loops. It makes subsequent fields hit more dead center, and I experience them with more certainty. Definitely it fits well early in a stack, though I’ve used to finish, as well.

5 Likes

Does this replace deep energy clearing and energy blockage removal audio?

2 Likes

Still would use once or twice every week IMO

Yes for the most part

2 Likes