Plasmafied Near Infrared Chakras

Here the advanced science of near-infrared light merges with the profound energy of negentropic ‘plasma’ to create a transformative experience. This unique fusion not only revitalizes your energy fields—chakras and meridians—but also offers a profound cleanse, reaching into the depths of your being to eradicate those stubborn astral parasites that linger unnoticed.

Imagine your entire being immersed in this invigorating light, experiencing a profound purification and rejuvenation that transcends the physical. This isn’t just about healing; it’s about a profound chakra and energy system regeneration. Whether you’re seeking to clear deep-seated blockages or simply wish to elevate your energy, this harmonious blend of light and energy offers a pathway to a more vibrant, energetically balanced you.

63 Likes
17 Likes

:raised_hands:

straight from dream, nice, getting this as soon as possible

12 Likes

Anyone else feels chills from this video?

11 Likes

12 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: insta buy for me even after spending the Easter sale

9 Likes

Thank you so much ! Can be purchased at both gumroad and patreon shop @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I know u bought this, whats ur testimony :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha havent tied it yet…

9 Likes

A sharper signature - i like that!

5 Likes

What’s the effective difference between this and the Mandelbrot set?

4 Likes

• Kinetic quasi crystal
• plasmafied near infrared chakras
• your energetic being
• inner armour shield and magnetic resonance

Be an interesting combo…

18 Likes

:heart_eyes:
And is this cleanse like the body/aura deep cleansing or can it be listened to along with other morphic fields? :sauropod:

4 Likes

About to find out… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

When I looped Plasmafied Near Infrared Chakras by itself, it was like my body was tingling all over, almost like on a cellular level…

9 Likes

Jealous, hopefully only temporarily. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to hear the feedback, thanks!

2 Likes

This doesn’t seem to emulate a plasma torus flow conducive to growth, so it may be more cleansing-oriented.

Still looks like a very solid buy going by the description.

9 Likes

This is a Bulletproof stack!! :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

Brilliant comparison

2 Likes

maybe adding the Bioenergetic Crystal Essence into it? would be :fire:

4 Likes

Double up the Bulletproof!! :gem: :shield:

3 Likes