New Audio - Hyperbaric Compressor

Thanks Bootcamp. That’s good news. What’s been your experience with the field, if I might ask?

It feels healthy and leads to deep relaxation if I listen before sleep.

1. Cosmo Volt x2
  2. Hyperbaric Compressor
  3. Deeper Sleep x2
  4. Zzzzzzzz
6 Likes

Thanks again.

1 Like

Do I need this if I have a plasma protocol?:thinking:

3 Likes

probably not

8 Likes

I’ve felt some good (“know it’s working”) pain with hyperbaric compressor audio. One audio that helped with such pain was Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

6 Likes

These are my top three favorites. Every time I listen, my body is lighter and my breathing is smoother. I love it very much.

The digestive system moves faster

2 Likes

Potentially silly questions, but I would like to know and maybe someone can answer -

Can this be listened daily, like once a day?
Does this intervene with the menstrual cycle in any way?

Thank you.

1 Like

No question is silly.

Yes and even recommended

No that i have noticed.

But id would think its actually good. Oxygen can never be bad, our cells feed from it and need it to perform good.

The only warning is to not do it more than 1 hour in one listening thats all

4 Likes

Thank you Luna, I appreciate the answers.

1 Like

This is an awesome audio! It’s almost like the book the one minute cure. https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Cure-Healing-Virtually-Diseases-ebook/dp/B09SQCSV4J/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?adgrpid=56352392632&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1NebBhDDARIsAANiDD02Czjp91hJFFXPa5RKWLDBgUr686UTVKshY3pGMxs8KNnFvsQkNWMaAvsVEALw_wcB&hvadid=409958451069&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=9030810&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=17143616426364306958&hvtargid=kwd-314228631110&hydadcr=12160_11118303&keywords=the+one+minute+cure+book&qid=1668712026&sr=8-4

Except they used food grade hydrogen peroxide to saturated the body with oxygen.
I wonder if it’s possible to create an audio doing this process as the book says.

1 Like

So far I’m on day 4 of doing this less than an hour in the morning and in the evening and I’m feeling great! I have more energy than ever before! Love this file!

2 Likes

After buying the Crystal Charger and Restorer and seeing the effects on my crystals and seeing them create new rainbows on them…I have no doubt that this will be very effective as well!

I do have plasma flaunt etc but is this still good for drug recovery/shitty oxygen intake/terrible cardio?

IS this the same or similar to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy from patreon?

No, very different fields - but they synergize well with each other.

2 Likes

@Kchannar

2 Likes

Got this with the sale oh man not even 3min in and I feel like i’m about to float off to space lol. After a full listen I feel like my insides are empty and all I can feel is air circulating when I breath in. Also felt a lot of tingling everywhere and feeling like I just took a shot of espresso feels almost like negentropic pulser but more potent. After 3 loops my whole body is refreshed and energized and my brain feels hella good about to pair this with quick & easy muscle cheat while I workout. Thank you dream very thankful for this :heart:

8 Likes

@kennywest1
what? how? where did you buy it? the link is dead.

1 Like

It was in my email I think I asked for it last year but never bought it.