Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance

The description itself is mind-expanding.

I wonder how this pairs with Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence.

1 Like

Looks awesome

1 Like

This makes so much sense. The whole description is pretty much wow. Thank you, @Desiree for creating this project and making it public. :purple_heart:
See my pm also. :slightly_smiling_face:

Many many thanks to Dream for creating this incredible field! :sparkles: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Is it permanent?

1 Like

Definitely!

Everything is already present in us! One way or the other we have to find a way to tap into it.
We are powerful beings! Out of ignorance we destroy ourselves and the world around us.
Time to wake up & stand in our own power and radiate the light of consciousness in all of us
:white_heart:

12 Likes

Absolutely! he chose it just at the very right time too!

It has taken me a serious change in my life to recognize this fact. Ever since I saw this concept in my mind, I’ve been determined to make it come true. Today, and in the most magical ways, it came to be true.

@Starlight I’ll respond to your PM in a minute!

Remember I shared the concept with you in the PMs :)) - I also shared my anticipation for such level of internal shielding with another member :slight_smile:

“Magnetic” fields will pair so well with this

This includes:

and seals the trifecta of Electro-magnetic based NFTs — Lucrative Attraction; The Superior Mind, and then Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance.

I believe also fields like The Inner Temple and Wellness Tech 360 can work with the internal programs of it

Yes — and the shielding level is meticulous, btw.

Very intelligent as well.

:slight_smile: :mechanical_arm:

That’s also another reason as to why the field focuses on the consciousness and the unconsciousness of the individual… At the unconscious level we must be aware of how well protected we are so we can act this way; at the energetic level as well, one must believe in their auric strength and inaccessibility of his energy fields to other malevolent energies.

At conditions where malevolence could be present, I’d say it held strong for a long time.

12 Likes

Okay I need this. Literally NEED bcs last couple days was battling some nasty soul stealing people.

Could anyone please purshase this for me as gift on the condition I send Paypal F&F first to them? Can’t use local cards for Sapien Gumroad unfortunately.

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue - have to wait a few days for Wise transfer to be able to purchase anything.

I absolutely do think that every human being NEEDS this kind of shielding.

This is completely exceptional to the work of fields — there isn’t anything like it out there.

9 Likes

Desiree, this is critical for me right now. I mean it. So if you for example can buy it for me and I transfer you PayPal beforehand, this will be a life-saver for me.

2 Likes

I totally believe you — it is critical. I’m serious. This isn’t “encounter-able” anywhere else. I want somebody to show with a card right now messaging you they could do it. Even if europeans with a load of tax can do it, that’d continue to be great! I just have the same exact issue. It takes me around 3 days to actually be able to make a purchase. If somebody can interfere now — please do!! :pray:

1 Like

All these new releases are sooo incredible

5 Likes

We only initiate what the Captain can do :green_heart:

Thanks a lot Jen!!

1 Like

@StarLord i can probably help but I guess I don’t understand you. In the course of a single day your postings go from feeling amazing to catastrophic. Are the tools actually helping you? DM me. I’m not staying up much longer.

3 Likes

I will write publicly so as to avoid confusion.

I was tracked by several very nasty black magic practitioners in Bali. These people tried to literally steal my soul the night beginning Monday, it was Nyepi here, the local New Year, The Darkest Night. What happened was that each and every time I thought I closed off portals these people and their entities came back at me, again and again. So what was in the day (happy) changed in the night drastically.

Let’s just say I let my guard down and wasnt really suspicious of people who I should have been suspicious of from the very beginning. Attack was targeted, massive, these days I’m OK but these nights, well, not so much.

Thanks to @Quetzacoatl 's kindness who purchased this for me, this is purging me on many levels. It appears spellwork was added to food and drink of mine somewhere.

I knew shit can get real, I never suspected the extent of it.

10 Likes

Ok well I’m glad you got what you needed. Personally I don’t believe people can steal my soul but maybe it’s a cultural thing and I’ve never been to Bali. I wish you well.

4 Likes

Don’t anyone get any funny ideas.

3 Likes

I wouldnt wish this experience to an enemy.

But then again. If my soul chose it so, then it was for one reason. Get stronger, become who I really am. And supposed to be.

Nothing’s ever funny (c) Dillinger Esc Plan

Just that so you get the picture. First, I had to get back Yautja because it has consciousness retrieval and entity depatterning component. To close off portals, used Healer. But once I got Yautja, lights started going out everywhere at night. Bulbs shattering when I went out. That’s how bad someone wants me.

2 Likes

Ok. Hope it works for you.

1 Like