⚙ Wellness Technology 360 (Private)

There are thousands of wellness technologies on the market today, including digital wellness systems that include telemedicine and health and fitness monitoring devices, as well as anti-aging, pain management and regeneration techniques. Science fiction has always inspired engineers to innovate, and in the last decade many objects that first appeared in science fiction novels have become reality…

For example, the next generation of light therapy promises to go beyond laser hair/skin removal/growth and fat loss by directly stimulating body cells with infrared waves of light. Research shows that cold laser therapy can help reduce pain, inflammation and swelling. Cold laser therapy works by improving mitochondrial energy production by stimulating the enzyme CCO and increasing ATP synthesis. Cold laser therapy also has a stimulating effect on the brain, resulting in neuroprotection and helping to prevent the spread of brain cell death after injury. Today’s women are freaking out about H2 inhalation when they find out what it can do to their skin. Water baths with H2 are also very effective for skin inflammation. Athletes, too, can benefit greatly from hydrogen. Various scientific studies suggest that H2 can be used widely and universally, which makes molecular hydrogen a universal panacea for anti-aging, maintenance, and health improvement.

Modern science is actively studying mechanisms and efficiency of action of natural and preformed factors in order to restore tissues, disturbed body functions, restore vitality, energy and mood. Preformed physical factors are created artificially, but in the mechanism of action they are similar to natural factors: electric current, ultrasound, vacuum influence, vibration, ultraviolet and infrared radiation, electromagnetic waves of laser beam.

In modern health salons, spas and sports centers you can find technical equipment that we have just recently seen in science fiction movies.

SOME OF THEM ARE

THERALIGHT APPARATUS

TheraLight 360 NEW - TheraLight

From the description:

Athletes install TheraLight 360 machines in their locker rooms for faster recovery. People in pain find significant and lasting relief after a few treatments with Theralight 360. Health enthusiasts enjoy a burst of energy, clearer thinking, weight loss and younger-looking skin through the use of TheraLight 360. TheraLight 360 is a full body photobiomodulation (PMB) system that uses low-level laser technology (LLLT) to combat the root cause of cellular aging and inflammation. The therapeutic benefits of TheraLight are far superior to the Red Light Therapy (RLT) available for home use and used in gyms. TheraLight 360 natural therapeutic light causes a chemical reaction in the mitochondria of your cells that increases energy production and regeneration. In addition, clinical trials have shown that PBM increases the body’s antioxidant defenses. This means you’ll look younger and feel better with regular use of Theralight 360.

HOCATT™ INFRARED OZONE SAUNA

HOCATT™ Infrared Ozone Sauna

From the description:

The HOCATT™ Infrared Ozone Sauna is a tool designed with every patient in mind. From those who are looking to maintain and increase their vitality and health, to those who are facing a chronic illness-the HOCATT™ Infrared Ozone Sauna offers a combination of benefits.

PEMF MACHINE

https://healthyline.com/product/platinum-mat-full-7224-firm-photon-advanced-pemf/?wpam_id=987

From the description:

The PEMF machine treats the human body with waves of magnetic energy. Experts believe that the waves affect cell behavior by causing electrical shifts around and within cells. In addition to pain relief, PEMF therapy can have many other benefits.

There are many more of these amazing machines and tools, and if you search the Internet, you’ll find many interesting things. But they are all built on clear bio-physical principles and medical technology, which are included in this project.

The project introduces scientifically proven therapeutic and preventive technologies and principles of medical physiotherapy and clear mechanisms that affect the symptoms, etiology and pathogenesis of various problems and disorders of the body (that is, affect the pathogenetic links of the disease process in the human system). The impact on the body is based on the reflex mechanism, the nervous and humoral pathways of which are interrelated.

Energetic influence, which is a physical and energetic stimulus that causes a complex adaptation reaction in the organism (which is formed as an unconditioned reflex according to the same anatomical pathways and physiological mechanisms that were formed in the process of evolution of the organism and its interaction with the environment). The chain of events occurring in the organism is divided into many stages: physical, physico-chemical and biological, energetic (or vice versa). It is a complete impact on the whole system (internal organs, skin, hair, etc.).

The main motive for creating the project is to use this technology along with the normal rhythm of life for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. Energy-informational influence, which will stimulate the body’s own protective and self-restorative processes, will also have a predominantly regulating and training effect on various body systems. This is an total increase in the functional reserves of the person, reduced as a result of stressful influences and the rhythm of our lives.

This is a restorative process that improves the mind-body connection and increases the level of energy used for natural self-healing. This technology is based on the various types and effects of electrotherapy, magnetic therapy, electromagnetic therapy, light therapy, ultrasound therapy, hydrogen & oxygen therapy (h2-o2 or oxyhydrogen), hyperbaric oxygenation galotherapy, aeroion therapy […]

But modern technological systems were the beginning of the project. At its center was the Reich cabin. Many people have heard of orgone, and if you have heard of orgone, you know Reich :)

This cabin was recreated in my region (I think not only in my region), based on his drawings.

FROM DESCRIPTION

The Reich Cabin collects “vital energy” and concentrates it inside its volume. Thus, being inside, a person receives a certain portion of vital energy, as a result of which his well-being (and health) improves, energy increases, psychic abilities appear, sexuality (both libido and attractiveness) increases, and the body is rejuvenated.

Wilhelm Reich (Sigmund Freud’s first disciple) claimed that most diseases could be cured in the cabin. Researchers have found that the cabin cures hypertension, obesity, joint and bone pain, headaches, metabolic disorders, kidney and cardiovascular disease, impotence, (restores the ability to have sex even in old people), premature aging (disappears gray hair and returns the natural color), chronic weakness, and many other diseases. Cabin greatly enhances the immune system and the body itself copes with disease.

Imagine that this cabin is filled:

THE HEALING RESONANCE OF CHURCHES

Whether you are religious or not, most people find it hard not to feel a sense of sublime wonder as they walk through a majestic cathedral, temple or other sacred space. While the apparent grandeur of these places may be an obvious reason for feelings of awe, researchers have recently discovered another likely reason for feeling a sense of peace when visiting sacred places. Phenomena associated with the frequency of healing resonance have been observed in these places. Using cymatics, a technology that translates sound waves into visual images using sand or water, scientists are discovering surprising things.

These findings indicate that the architects of these cathedrals had knowledge of the healing frequencies of cymatics and perhaps of the healing power of sound long before modern scientists. Choirs, pipe organs, and the architecture itself may have literally healed church-goers throughout the centuries. The subtle energy of spaces is not limited to churches; every natural and man-made structure emits its own subtle energy frequency, which we involuntarily influence.

[…]

That’s when the miracle begins… let the whole project and its further detail remain within the group. That was a very short version :laughing:

Thanks Captain for this miracle. Sincerely :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to the Orthodox!

Happy new season everyone :grin:

44 Likes

New artwork style, awesome.

Awesome project.

Are there extra copies of this if you mind I ask?

8 Likes

amazing

7 Likes

I think so, there will be a few.
And now I’m off to bed. Today is a crazy day and a lot of work after the holidays :)

Have a nice day/evening guys. :pray:

15 Likes

Take care mate

3 Likes

Does this have an audio?

3 Likes

Another good project missed :drooling_face:

1 Like

Of course there is :D

8 Likes

If anyone has this to trade, please dm, I have a great offer (check out the buying/selling thread)

1 Like

This is an amazing project, very much looking forward to it :partying_face:

7 Likes

Amazing project

Any new updates/testimonials with this?

The healing energy it emits seems very powerful

4 Likes

Just a few of them
without editing, of course.

people haven’t been very willing to share more detailed aspects publicly lately, and seeing some detail in other posts in private correspondence makes me begin to understand their motives…

I’ve included some more neutral reviews under a spoiler

Some reviews

I feel it on my face around my nose but wider. The area that would be covered if I were to wear an oxygen mask. I also feel it on my temples and the back of my head but the sensations around my nose area are more stronger. It is also definitely working on my legs particularly on my thighs. I feel like stuff is being extracted. And lastly I feel it working on my root chakra.

this is one of the fields i feel the most. it put me into sleep and now i woke up few hours later in the middle of the night. i felt stiffness and pain around my left shoulder, it was there since exactly one week. then when i walked to the kitchen it got worse and when i sat down on the chair something like electricity, short and painful on my right shoulder followed by deep relaxation on both shoulders and then it’s gone - every stiffness and pain is gone! wow!

• that this NFT also serves as a perfect “integrator” for other Captain fields

I can vouch for this!! Oh my word I noticed but didn’t make the connection until you mentioned it!!!

I just thought it was a culmination of the various NFT’s and audios that I have been working with over the last couple of weeks. But now I definitely know it is because of this NFT wow this is sooo cool :clap:

I only went to bed around 02:30 this morning! From the time of purchase until bed time all I played was the Wellness Technology 360 audio. I found the music to be so calming and so beautiful. I loved all the sensations that were running through my body and just couldn’t stop myself from listening to it. I kept saying “last round it’s way past your bedtime” but would then hear myself saying “okay just one more round” :roll_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: this is not the norm. I promise I do not abuse Dreams work.

• According to the merging Egpytian Magic and 360 specifically, I too had a swift bridging moment, as the sacrophagi united with the cabinet. It’s a nice blend of time’s divisions and separate conceptualizations binded for the whole. Here ends meet, a merge the scientific with the magical, an other expression of the ket and the ka, the physical and etheric in synergized union for wizardry physicianship.

Basically, this is the concept of the Egyptian Khnum, the Divine Potter and creator of all bodies, by the merging of the Ket and Ka. Through the amplification of the Ka, the absolute, it can influence the Ket. In other terms, this will be the embodiment of life force manifested physically.

Integration of a new pure energetic pattern into the physical body to improve the body, health, and the whole essence of the NFT user

I couldn’t really sleep well and just used the phone and happened to check the forum, I saw it had released bought it and put it on loop (think it was maybe 2 to 3 hours at the most). For context it is the type of stabbing pain when you move the overstrained area, l would have taken painkillers if it didn’t improve after I woke up. But before noon time when I woke up a good amount of the pain had already subsided.
Within 24 hours most of the pain is already gone. Insane.

I meditated to the audio this afternoon for quite a while and afterwards I just sat there and let it wash over me. I was amazed at the negentropic collapsing that was taking place internally. Usually I feel them now and then each time I work with my NFTs but with the Wellness Technology 360 NFT they were just collapsing like one continuous long wave one after the other. This is really a very special NFT it is going to have a huge impact on all of us in all spheres of our life

Last night I slept with Wellness Technology playing in the background. I woke up 1.5 hrs later and it felt like I just got 12 hrs of sleep LOL

I played this for the first time today, as I wanted to wait until I had some quiet time. I wasn’t expecting such immediate results :blush:

I’ve had a really sore lower back for 3-4 weeks. Currently on loop 3, the pain has gone completely, unbelievable :heart_eyes: i can even put shoes and socks on without having to sit down first.

also do not forget that very little time has passed since the release

everything depends on us

14 Likes

12 Likes

The author of this collage is a genius.
I adore his sensitivity and perception of energy nuances

(ps. 360 Tech does not include deities, it is based on other principles)

But what this man sees has always fascinated me. :grin: :yum:

13 Likes

He has a natural gift of sensin’ which NFTs are highly compatible and complimentary to one another. I often times print out his collages finding the combinations of the energies creating new experiences that weren’t noticible to me with the NFTs by themselves. Yes, he is an intuitive genius!

12 Likes

This is one damn powerful healing NFT

Feel it all over my body

11 Likes

My face feels like I’m getting a deep massage

The whole body is resting: relieved:
I find my hair is so soft, it’s like a salon treatment

Listened to it all night last night. In addition to the fact that my face is very clean, when I brushed my teeth yesterday, I found that the calculus of one tooth had naturally fallen off. (softens tartar)

Teeth look a bit cleaner :tooth:
Keep up the good work :relieved:

I have a problem with gastrointestinal inflammation and this nft also makes me less inflammatory

12 Likes

and Shivy will have a soft and beautiful beard :grin: :bearded_person:

11 Likes

Forgot to mention, it took away my aching kidney/adrenal pain and pretty much removed my ongoing anxiety!

I am also able to breath MUCH MUCH deeper

This is all from the audio btw

12 Likes

Yes, this influence was intended by the way

The only thing is to take your time. Let the captain’s magic do its work gradually

10 Likes