Share your results!

I am dealing with some sort of post-sicknes and it just wouldn’t get better, I tried all sorts of things and tricks up my sleeve. But the only thing that helped somewhat was vitamin B12.

On Saturday I went to a football game because I thought I was healthy again, but on monday I felt pretty bad again.

On Wednesday I tried the NAD+ infusion field (Tonic no 31) and I felt A LOT better within an hour. This morning I listened again and I feel about 70%better than two days ago! This really helped a lot. I was going to meet some friends tonight but I’ll cancel and really make it back to 100% !

Some time ago I posted a study on the forum that NAD helps against viral infections, so it makes total sense that this field helps.

Btw I tried all the other detox and health fields but nothing really helped.

14 Likes

The Alchemy of Love is such a great album.

Purging the negativity, heart chakra is on fire.

6 Likes

This is the result I rendered using a lot of nft

thanks for all you have done @Captain_Nemo

25 Likes

@Hauru Rocking results bro , can u share ur stack ?

1 Like

This is the field I’m currently using and I think helped me the most

4 Likes

let me update that the nft that actually reversed my hair came from these. @Lucky

Premium Serum

Proprietary Blend

Wellness Technology

Japan health

6 Likes

deleted

I fell down stairs and sprained my foot. I was in a lot of pain and unable to lift my leg. I listened to muscle recovery 3-4 times and my foot was back to normal in less than 24 hours.

7 Likes

Update

now

14 Likes

In addition to the captain’s field, I also recommend watching the Basha video, which helps to improve thinking

4 Likes

i like this guy

3 Likes

Me too 我也是 兄弟 :relaxed:

2 Likes

真不错他们使用双字幕

2 Likes

真的 他的影片系列超級多

2 Likes

看到有中文我就過來留言了

2 Likes

:joy::joy: