Alchemical Proprietary Blend (Beauty and Health Project: Private)

Then

and:

New Audio: Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

Then

Now @

The term “alchemy” is widely used in the scientific and philosophical fields, but it can also be applied to the mundane field of cosmetics. As a result, some consumers associate alchemy with anything magical and wonder what these products are actually made of. Alchemy is an art that produces transformative results. Although its origins are shrouded in mystery, there is no doubt that this ancient discipline can affect our lives for the better. Alchemy and Ormus are closely related. Ormus is created through the alchemical process, but more than that, when Ormus is taken internally, there is an alchemical transformation of the recipient.

If the goal of alchemy is to transform basic materials into precious ones, then the concept of transmutation itself must be open to many different interpretations. Higher Alchemy is where, instead of the traditional transformation of lead into gold, the precious metals themselves are transformed into something much more valuable. This is where the acronym ORME (Orbitally Regrouped Mono-Atomic Elements), is used.

Restoring health and beauty through interaction with the monatomic elements, has a beneficial effect on the health of the mind and spirit as well. This is because physical and chemical transmutation causes changes in the structure of atoms of bodies and encompasses both the material and etheric.

IMPORTANT INFO FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE BASE ITSELF

There are only a few one-atom elements in the periodic table, including hydrogen (H), helium (He), neon (Ne), argon (Ar), and krypton (Kr). Most of the other elements in the periodic table are bi-atomic, meaning they exist as pairs of atoms bonded together. However, there are a number of metals that are called transition elements. These have come to be known as the “precious metals.” These eight metals are ruthenium, palladium, rhodium and silver (the so-called “light platinum group”) and osmium, iridium, platinum and gold (the so-called “heavy platinum group”).

These eight transition group elements can lose their chemical reactivity and metallic nature in a mono-atomic, superdeformed, high-spin, low-energy state, resulting in a state of superconductivity - a resonant state with Cooper pairs, Meissner magnetic field(s) and electrons that have literally turned into light (i.e. photons). These precious metals have the unique ability to remain stable in monoatomic form, which can lead to various effects ranging from levitation (weight loss), to the realization of zero-point energy, to fundamental physiological and/or biological effects. The recognition that the transition to the monoatomic state leads to a rearrangement of electronic and nuclear orbitals within the atom itself is an important step in the process of comprehending monoatomic elements. This is where the term “orbital reordered monatomic element” (ORME) comes from.

I think you can find some info on your own in available sources. If anyone is interested, start your research with David Hudson’s (Phoenix, Arizona) discovery, Hal Putgoff (director of the Institute for Advanced Study in Austin, Texas) investigation about “zero-point energy” and gravity; perhaps someone will come across Soviet scientists’ research on the subject.

ORMUS: AN ALCHEMICAL CATALYST FOR HEALTH, BEAUTY, AND CONSCIOUSNESS

IMPROVING COGNITIVE FUNCTION

Balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain, increases the amplitude of alpha waves and is useful for those who suffer from learning disorders or behavioral imbalances such as dyslexia, attention deficit disorder (ADD and ADHD) and autism (Alpha Learning Institute data) […]

HEALTH RECOVERY

Iridium and rhodium prolong youthfulness, while ruthenium and platinum interact with DNA and the cell body. Gold and platinum in their mono-atomic high-spin state activate the endocrine system - positively affecting the pineal gland and improving memory, perception and the ability to absorb information to incredible levels. Also, there is an assumption that when ORMUS interacts, DNA stops losing telomeres during fission. Moreover, not only telomerase is blocked, but the process of restoration and regeneration of already existing DNA damage and mutations is started […]

The project cites some research published in scientific journals, with the explicit context that of all the platinum group metals in the monoatomic state, Monoatomic Gold stands out for its miraculous properties […]

Research from North Carolina State University shows that gold nanoparticles with a slight positive charge work collectively to unravel DNA’s double helix. This finding has ramifications for gene therapy research and the emerging field of DNA-based electronics.

STRENGTHENING AND ENHANCING THE GOLDEN GLOW OF THE ENERGY SYSTEM

If we talk purely practically about this element, then being in the physical body of our bioform it serves as a catalyst performing complex chemical reactions at the level of DNA, nerve fibers, so called energy channels. Monoatomic gold is an element ensuring superconductivity of these channels, through which energy in the form of “photon-soliton” corpuscular aggregations flows. Such monatomic elements are accumulated in the epiphysis and neural system of the brain. At the subtle levels of the human energy system (in the electro-magnetic states of our “aura”) the monatomic gold/elements participate in forming a kind of “plasmotic aggregation” that activates and enhances the golden glow for those who “see”.

HUMAN BIOPHOTON FIELD STRENGTHENING AND QUANTUM COHERENCE

Essentially, biophotons are tiny packets of light, and they are important for transmitting information in both directions (when DNA transmits information with photons, all biophotons from the body are transmitted back to the cells). This helps regulate cellular activity and maintain homeostasis in the body.

In a healthy body, biophotons emit light in an orderly manner, i.e. they are in a state of quantum coherence (when all parts of the system work together as one). When the delicate balance between all systems of the body is disturbed, it leads to disruption of communication and coordination. Mono-atomic gold restores cells, bringing them the ability to carry phenomenal amounts of light energy, thus dissipating the blockage, and the imbalance.

This was the initial base of a huge project, and then the Higher Alchemy began.

IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS FOR POWER AND SYSTEM SUPPORT

MINERAL NUTRITION OF THE BODY

This can all be found in the ocean depths […]

THE POWER OF DEEP WATER: MARINE PHYTOPLANKTON & THE POWER OF SOD (SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE) - FROM PAST PROJECT

Marine phytoplankton has the same oxygenating and detoxifying effect on the body as the ocean. It is beneficial for - supporting healthy and glowing skin, anti-inflammatory properties, maintaining healthy glucose levels, cardiovascular health, immune health, cell regeneration, supporting mental clarity, reducing symptoms of depression, supporting better vision, joint health, liver health, detoxification.

Scientists have identified a substance that directly correlates with the lifespan of living creatures. Mice have very low levels of this substance, while Galapagos tortoises have one of the highest levels (and can live more than 150 years). This substance is an antioxidant, an enzyme called superoxide dismutase (SOD). SOD is important in protecting cells. People with high levels of SOD have an increased ability to eliminate toxins and repair cells. It deactivates the free radical (superoxide), through a process of dismutation.

[…]

NEW: C60 - FULLERENE: THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

The life-giving molecule is the same one from which diamonds are formed. One recently discovered member of the carbon family, carbon 60 (C60) has been found in stardust, in the effects of lightning strikes, and in crashed meteorites. Studies have revealed a wide range of biological applications that can benefit every system of the body. Laboratory results have also demonstrated C60’s ability to fight viral, fungal and bacterial infections, including strains that cause the common cold. Carbon 60 also strengthens the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells and cytokines, which help prevent tumor growth and fight infections. Fullerenes have demonstrated the ability to protect the nervous system and more […]

THE CHINESE TONIC HERBS MIX: JING SUPPORT (LINKING CERTAIN INFO FROM TAOIST PROJECTS)

Recipe hidden.

ALCHEMY OF POISONS (COMBINING POISONS FROM DETAILED PAST PROJECTS)

:honeybee: + :snake: + :spider: + :scorpion: + […]

Animal poisons (Zootoxins) are of great value for medicine. In the case of skilful and competent use, all of them can be very useful in the treatment of certain diseases, in preventive medical work, and also in cosmetology. This point has also been detailed, and several innovations have been added :laughing:

NEW: HEALING ENERGY OF HEMP

[ detailed ]

CBG is the Mother… THC and CBD are the children… In harmony they compliment each other.

Dreamweaver

The project also includes special components, to maintain beauty, health and well-being. A few of them are:

THE TACHYON CONCEPT AND EXOGENOUS FEEDING OF THE SYSTEM

The tachyon is believed to consist of subatomic particles capable of traveling much faster than the speed of light. Tachyonic energy is considered to be the very first form of energy manifested by Zero Point Energy, that is, a form that is not limited to a specific frequency or spectrum of frequencies. Scientists claim that it includes all energy potentials […]

CULTIVATION OF UNIQUE AWAKENED BRAINWAVE PATTERN

… and some others.

Name of the mandala: Alchemical Health and Beauty Blend (which is fully consistent with the initial idea of ​​the project). With audio of course.

55 Likes

jimchi-jim-chi-asmr

15 Likes

I am loving this NFT :heart_eyes: It’s energy feels beautiful and sublime.
The more I work with this NFT the more it makes me feel as if I am in heaven! :heartpulse:

For now it is mainly focusing on my head particularly around my 3rd eye area. Amazing pressure dead centre of my eyebrows and radiating outwards and backwards. When I close my eyes and focus in all I see is a beautiful ball of purples twirling and spinning right before me. I love the sensations running through me and I love following the energy as it flows through me. I sort of picture the energy flowing out as it were roots spreading and branching off into more roots. It started mainly around the centre of my forehead then it spread from the left of the bridge of my nose, across my right eyebrow to my right temple. The energy would pulse back and forth along this line and feel as if these root systems were lighting up. The centre would always glow the brightest with the tiny off shoots of roots lighting up just a little and then those little ones would stop glowing and new ones would light up. Sometimes it feels like liquid is flowing through different channels. Sort of like my head is porous and the liquid is flowing through nooks and crevices or unblocked passage ways. Some pores feel larger than others so the flow feels wider or in the case of light the flow is brighter. The pulse and current flowing from my 3rd eye across the right eyebrow to my right temple felt strong. It would feel as it if were ebbing and flowing back and forth and then it would feel as it it were rippling and spilling off the sides. At one time it felt like icy liquid had trickled down the side of my right temple that I actually moved my hand intending to wipe it off only to realise that it was all internal. Then the flow would change direction and flow from the centre of my brow down the left side of my nose, down and under my left cheek to the left side of my neck stopping just above my shoulder. It would pulse back and forth between the base of my neck to my brow other times from the base of my neck all the way across to the right temple. And just like it did trickling down the side of my right temple it did the same and spilt over the edge of my left shoulder making me want to reach over and wipe it off my shoulder. The energy feels like normal body temperature but when new roots are formed or when it spills over then it feel icy and cool and then after a few back and forth flows those new areas feel warm too. Other times the energy feels very warm almost like hot blood. Like a warm thick golden hot liquid is flowing through me. I have felt some negentropic collapses but unlike with other NFTs where the collapses were felt in my belly area spreading outwards. The negentropic collapses with this NFT feel contained and flow downwards in a straight line. If I had to be more descriptive I would say it feels like the collapses are flowing down a lift shaft, from the centre bottom of my head sort of right above the top of my spine all the way down to my root chakra. When I first started using this NFT I caught myself rocking back and forth as I sat cross legged on my bed.

I am loving all my NFT’s and am really enjoying working with them. As soon as I get home the first thing I want to do is sit down with them! I only used this NFT for half an hour yesterday and when I started working with my NFT’s this morning I could already feel a difference. In fact every day they feel a bit more stronger and slightly different but today felt distinctly different like new channels had been formed and opened up and sooo much more! I apologise if I am not making sense. Sometimes I can’t seem to find the right words to articulate what I am feeling, sensing and understanding.

I am so grateful that this NFT was created! I feel it is going to be so transformative for all of us.
Thank you so much Dream and a big thank you to you too Ugnis. :hugs:

18 Likes

Congratulations :rose: :rose:

9 Likes

Wow, thank you Jenny.
I see you have an inspirational day today, I think this slightly heightened and joyful energy that arose yesterday in the group was also transmitted to you :laughing:

You have a lot of insights and amazing experiences with surprising results, judging by the many correspondence

it’s good that you shared this more openly :honeybee: :laughing:

13 Likes

Another masterpiece :partying_face: congratulations!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Ugninis ! This is so amazing :star_struck:

4 Likes

Lol, I keep trying to cut my playlists down!!!
And Ugnis and Captain keep creating these Incredible, Incredible Gifts!
Thank You Both :gift_heart:

5 Likes

This NFT has already changed me in the short time I have been working with it!
Today I noticed that I have become even more energy sensitive. All sensations are felt much more intensely than they were felt prior to me getting the Alchemy of Beauty and Health. I am actually blown away by the intensity. It’s like it has cleared and opened up more channels and pathways. Remember I mentioned that when I first started working with this NFT I felt it more strongly dead centre of my eyebrows, my 3rd eye area. Today as I worked with my other NFTs I noticed that they felt more stronger and what was stood out for me was that I felt all of them through my 3rd eye! Sometimes through my crown chakra too but mainly the 3rd eye. It felt like all the energy and info was pouring in through my 3rd eye. The first audio I listen to every morning is PONR and the first NFT I use after that is the Swimmer NFT. To have 3rd eye sensations as well as crown and head sensations while listening to PONR was pretty normal and I didn’t put two and two together. But when I started working with the Swimmer NFT and the sensations were the same it made me sit up straighter and note how different it felt and how much more intense it felt.

I am absolutely loving this NFT, really I am! The audio is just beautiful. It sounds very smooth and sensual. It makes me wish I had a partner to slow dance to it. I can’t stop listening to it. The more I lose myself in this beautiful track the deeper I go within.

I would like to again congratulate you on the Mental Health NFT @Ugninis!! :clap: It’s a true masterpiece!
I am looking forward to getting my copy. However, I think I will get my copy at the end of next month as I first want to work with and integrate the Alchemy of Beauty and Health NFT.

13 Likes

My goodness, I don’t have time to react to posts in all the threads, etc. :grin: :laughing:

312653214_8394431867264143_7901050517439131766_n

N O

:joy:

9 Likes

Small update: I just bought it today, my calf has been a painful feeling, this NFT soothes my symptoms.

When I sat quietly in the sofa, the whole body has a cool feeling, some detoxification symptoms

15 Likes

regeneration too :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

This nft is definitely enhanced, and the detoxification effect of other fields

No matter which field I listen to, the effect is very conspicuous :sneezing_face: :gem: :fire:

Even walking feels like I’m detoxing :joy:

9 Likes

Ok, let me begin with the new begin. Of every day. Proprietary Blend starts it off, and off we shoot!

Praise-wise, I don’t know where to start really. When I first heard of this project forming, as the Modern Alchemy of Beauty and Health, I thought to share a couple ideas that been staples in the uplifting turn of a journey leading here,
More specifically tachyon and buckminsterfullerene. The former on a conceptual ”logical paradox” and the bending of principle doctrine, the latter within the drama of cosmic nebulae, of fastest molecular spin currently known. The mix and match of concepts smaller than a grain and bigger than our solar system. They both hold a special place in my heart as they helped me bridge from a logical view to let in for the intuitive, and the unseen patterning dictating and forming what’s seen from what’s not. For self, the Sacred nature of geometry is partly within this bridging, a pitch perfect language of one and the all, that makes one reason beyond what’s commonly reasoned to let in the Grandeur of even what’s small. So when I heard both these concepts surely was already included among the very abundant yet balanced lot;
In bliss, my sparkles!

These two specific concepts (among the many) will help me guide one here in the testimonial expression. As they divinely represent the structure and spin into the realms of beyond. If one perceive oneself as a supraconduit, then let us tidy the board up, gold-plate the circuits; let the circuits flow in circuit. The Proprietary Blend immediately structures and enhances this circuitry, spiraling into higher states while being highly receptive for energetic influences, Crystalline and grid-like, be the influx passing through and to. Besides this mere material association, this spinning puts one into higher states, or personally stated; the in-between realm between the etheric and the physical, where energetic structures morphs into solidified matters. To me and my current stance in sense, this is where fields do their works, weaving the dual with the singular, the nature of the finite with that of the influencing infinite.

When in this state, where the hot and cold realms meet to fuse, physics becomes bendable, physical moldable… here the true nature of physical density vibes in harmony with the energetic. From blueprints to imprints, the middle ground is where one as in self transforms by the seeded idea to sprout in form.

As a first block of the solid stack, Proprietary Blend gives care for the fundament. Structuring oneself into what feels like crystalline patterns of perfect nature, ridding what inhibits abstract yet pre-ceiving concepts as such. Same time, it get the spin in self going in a continous state of flow with reaches ever-further into the beyond, uplifting states and awakening dormant pathways. The crystallized structures allows all energetics to do just so, influence in structured and free-flowing matter, with jittery hindrance aside. That mentioned system of supra-conductivity, becomes highly absorptive, receptive to both realizations and their impactful conceptualizations given. Here, the cannabinoid influneces certainly assist, in the receptivity, in the shift of perception. The relaxant effect, further inhibits obstruction to the flow of a let-go, and the cannabionoid receptors certainly shifts one’s point of view into this 3rd-eyed type of receptivity, fully in touch with the senses to make aware use and associations to what’s in the sprial-in-effect, further shooting of towards stars. Oh speaking of which;
This certainly feels like star-dust, or call it star-kief;
magically bottled in a beyond-homeopathic degree of excellence.

To continue on those physical, elementary factors of the blend. First of, the synergizing m-states/ormus, firing with the divine geometrics in play, strengthening each other by each breath taken and shared.
To blend in with this blend, we have the poisionous ingredients, here holistically potioned to do the healing. I was already familiar with some of these anti-inflammatory venoms in their essential morphic print,
:scorpion::snake::spider_web::honeybee:
Here-in, their union as one binds a personal practice into focused use in phenomenal ease. These anti-inflammatory aspects, to self of a maternal nature contrasting and binding with the paternal patterning as seed, bridges the hemispherical realms of the below and beyond in one same fathom, a creative creator as the merging point of cosmos with the terrestrial as one point of vantage, between the arms of the maternal and well-grounded, and the paternal seeding patterns as the vector for her nurture. It’s amazing to put the awareness on what’s inflamed, feeling the static, chaotic energetic cloud harmonize into negentropy of rays and shine in comfort’s bosom. It also comes with a warmth, that feels intensely bodily enlivening, vitalizing. The combination of an expanding and uplifted consciousness, with the pure joyce of grounded and virile bodily functioning Grandeur. To me, this is an absolutely unique combination as one, outputting meditative excellence.
Of an ascension in tribute to the elemental roots not just grounded but core-like anchored.

I feel this parallel’s well to the jindan, and so too to the treasures. It both structures and prepares the container, but also enhances the the contained. This piece really is a treat for both the vessel and its guiding spark in guidance. It comes with the Golden glow (quite literally), instills the Golden flow and also, symbolically resembles the Golden glove of a Midas-like touch, in the purifying sense that it structures and prepares both me as the receiver, and the influence being received, into non-corroding, anti-weathering supreme;
digesting energetics like water to a thirsting tree. And well, at least quite versed in the topic of water and her memory, the healing of pani, the triskelion. It simplifies the understanding of it’s impact even on the fluidal aspects of self, of waters and blood, of life seeded…
Gold-blooded. The capstone and the fundament polarizing the pillar as I,
being their alchemical exchange in flow.

This whole blend, I feel to be easily directed if so wished, for purpose of specific healing and/or personal enhancement. For such occasions, I even sense a strengthened and sensitized ability to tap into the patterned basis of all things, seen, felt, whatever. Which further helps in the conceptualization, the receptivity, the integration. I’m even closer to the holographic nature of self, and the immediate inter-relation between pre and per as of the ceive. Of course, it’s smart enough and well beyond, to perform magic even in passivity. It’s up to one’s own liking in choice.

To finish off,
First thing I did with Meditation Master was to pair it with the blend.
They are wonderful together.
The set and the setting, set in set.

:pray::gift_heart::raised_hands:

TLDR#1;
Well, it’s already quite distilled. This goes well beyond my wording of things, too my experiences of a grounded uplifting. Atleast, a sincere try to express such vast impressions.

#2;
Fields as food do food for thought,
Be golden.
:slight_smile:

⚕️🧬 ⚕️

15 Likes

@sensin-sensei :grin:

82e8

everything-you-touch-turns-to-gold
animation

Be a Star

gold-star
WmyY

11 Likes

Hahaha :joy::grin::sunglasses:
They are perfect!!
Obviously that’s another talent :raised_hands:

8 Likes

I really have to praise this project❤️

I used to rely on traditional Chinese medicine to defecate smoothly

I have been taking less traditional Chinese medicine recently. This nft has made my digestive system healthier and my bowel movements are also healthy. :grin:

14 Likes

The detox still too potent on me :joy:

6 Likes

real! Detox is really strong :flushed:

5 Likes

the problem of detox has been raised in various threads
maybe the detox isn’t from this nft?
how does it manifest itself?
maybe it’s not detox but the effect of a cobra or scorpion bite? :grin:

But if it really is detox and not some similar symptom then drink plenty of fluids as a help to the body to flush out these toxins

in this thread a little detailed analysis of some of the elements, it is good that people are interested in these fields
they are provided by the Captain absolutely free of charge.

6 Likes