The Superior Mind - Exclusive NFT 🧙🏽

Consciosuness - the construct that proposed the questioning of its emergence. In the thinking moments of the mind; the subtle moments of consciosuness emerge; it raises the question, how does consciosuness form? and How does the moments of its shaping take place into the rigid reality of the world? This construct, sublime in nature but powerful in the effect of the surroundings - the spiritual community is filled with concepts such as “your thoughts create your reality”, but did anyone ever answer the question?

the question itself is precedented by various moments; characterized by their magnetic nature and by their immediate efficacy in conducting a magnetic field and communicating with the world around. Before the question is raised, a set of movements has already occurred in the mind - passed through other movements - spanned through movements in the brain and ended up on the correct wiring that matches its thinking process - only then, the question emerges.

the sensory experience that structures consciousness is administered in a cortex-wide hierarchy of interacting fields; each part of the brain creates its own electromagnetic field, and in their view, the highest level phenomena (most probable / highest positive) is composed of multiple phenomenal constitutions upon which the final EEG field is created. Cortical processing is consistent with the deciphering of information through the various probability distributions over possible states of the world. Thalamus processing is composed of a group of synchronously active thalamic neurons that constitute thalamic dynamic core produces, through its enormously complicated, synchronously oscillating electric charges; the distinction is that, the presence of weaker and incoherent fields oscillating at local circuits but not conjoined with the dynamic core - are also firing synchronously with the thalamic dynamic core, despite not being a part of it. These local circuits appear to be the source of dynamic core firing or a contributing factor; acknowledged within the work of the field through psychic means.

EM integration occurs at an instantaneous rate; and although it remains dependent on the neural assemblies, the integration of information between the neural assemblies can be achieved much faster by integration of their separate EM fields than by traditional synaptic mechanisms; These facts make the EM field a better candidate than the neuronal sources of the field as the physical substrate for consciousness; reiterating on the fact that neurological assembly remains relevant. Electromagnetic fields are then incorporated in the Superior Mind NFT as a representation of consciousness itself; a triangle of factors is obtained through the information structure, its relevant strength, and the neurological assembly upon which the integration of the info is structured. This electromagnetic wiring is dependent on Time and Distance; so these relationships are taken into account in design. here this is brought into fortification of the signal; more charged; able to travel at faster distances. And able to commence the relevant reciprocal chains as a result. A neuro-biological interaction lies at the core of these EM signals; the thalamus is recognized as the main integration centre of the information; of which it transmits into the dorsal nuclei; the cortex relays its information to the non-sensory thalamaic nuclei, and the dorso medial nucleus receives inputs from the cortex and sub-cortex; it then integrates all the information into a charge flow that results in the structured EM field; representing consciousness.

In simple terms, the reality of an individual is created at a single moment at which the interaction of the magnetic fields of “thoughts” is established; the thoughts are then rendered through a “system” inside the brain that identifies the highest probable reality for the individual based on the existing set of information available within the person’s mind. Electromagnetic wiring takes it from there as it transports this information through magnetic fields that interact with the surrounding reality. This all happens in less than a moment of time, and continues to happen throughout the life interacting with the environment.

The concept of reality creation drives several approaches; all are found within the psychic work of this NFT.

The brain as consciousness receptors operates in predictive processing based on a hierarchy of Bayesian probabilistic operations. This is identified as the Bayesian Blur – a placement of a biological ‘probability buffer’ is therefore necessary. Based off this model, the pulvinar nucleus integrates and images the results of all performed computations formed in the cortex; this theory optimizes the goal of the product; the goal here is to bring the neural observation into the best buffer state and optimize it using quantum wave function - a probabilistic collapse of all other probabilities other than the highest positive is commenced this collapse of probabilities is linked into the deterministically evolving wave function in quantum mechanics, The wave function, comprised of a superposition of all of the possible state trajectories of a quantum system in phase space, is used to “collapse” into a “real” state by the act of “observation.” here, by the act of direction of the consciousness attention into the EM Field + Neural assembly of it. Consciousness itself becomes attentive to the positive changes.

Scientific observation within reference is the notion of temporally advanced information in various aspects of the brain / consciousness that display their actions upon the interaction with reality. Projective transformation and predictive coding of the brain are of critical note here. The model suggests a Cyclopean eye located behind the eyes in the center of the head without taking a position on the location or composition of the neural topology. This cyclopean eye integrates sensory information, memory, and expectation. The research authors argue that the best visual point of view is from somewhere in the middle of the head. This concept corresponds to the ajna philosophies and placement within the traditionally spiritual notions. A spatial location within the transmission of retinal information and compression of color, shape, movement within vision deciphers a percept that is seen from a particular point of view according to theory. It leads to the placement of a psychic vision that is connected to the consciousness and observable in information from the consciousness and the third eye. The Visual asset is transformed into a collective consciousness of the individual that views the ultimate awareness from its point; except that it is also transverse to consciousness itself. From there, the ability to extract the information from the surrounding environment (internal or external) is used and the commenced action of the neurological assembly changes accordingly to suit the best ‘viewpoint’; in conjunction with the best probabilities where all except such has collapsed. The electromagnetic field encapsulates properties such as collective electric charge and magnetic moment (spin) sources. These properties are fundamental to the interplay of electromagnetic forces that stabilize atomic structures. When atoms become ionized, they emit electromagnetic fields that extend far beyond their physical boundaries, exerting influence over surrounding space.

The intricate dynamics of position, charge motion, and spin within atomic interiors contribute to the creation of electromagnetic fields. These fields, in turn, form the basis for the physical manifestation of matter. Indeed, electromagnetic fields serve as the foundational forces responsible for the formation and cohesion of atoms, enabling the assembly of molecules and higher-level structures.

Within the standard atomic model, three quadrants—strong nuclear, weak nuclear, and gravitation/inertia—define the structural framework. The strong and weak nuclear forces operate within the atomic nucleus, binding its constituents together. Alongside gravitation and inertia, these forces orchestrate the structural integrity and dynamics of all elements, thereby shaping and stabilizing the electromagnetic field quadrant expressed by atoms.

In effect, they form an intra-atomic constraining envelope for EM fields to work at the scale of life and consciousness.

At the level of precedence of information, the environmental interactions of consciousness with the outside reality generates an affordance for action; that is precedent in generation and of select perception; this concept integrates two processes at which consciousness and behavior are formed; the main factor of which is: precision. Applying maxwell theories to consciousness, consciousness becomes nothing more or less than the activity of maxwell’s daemon in that, the optimization of precision with respect to free energy. in this analogy, consciousness does not correspond to the passage of molecules that are enabled by the daemon (i.e., the perceptual sequelae of message passing in cortical hierarchies) but rather to the activity of the daemon itself. residual error in each action/perception cycle becomes then a felt or an experienced uncertainty. This is relevant to the concept of confidence as the basis of predictive models within the brain, described later on.Precision (consciousness) controls the influence of prediction errors on action (motivation) and perception (attention). Conceptually, precision is a key determinant of free energy minimization and the enabling—or activation—of prediction errors. In other words, precision determines which prediction errors are selected and, ultimately, how we represent the world and our actions upon it. The environment communicates at the necessary spatiotemporal rate that matches this interaction and creates the affordance of action. Sensory qualia then arises from the fact that the dynamic EM field created by charge flow in the thalamus comprises the information structure associated with the environmental input to sensory systems. - This is the chain at which modulation occurs at a higher spatiotemporal order.

The project implements a structured approach that combines different modalities and systemized approaches found coherent within the brain circuits into application, using the data presented and a combination of elements. The multi-disciplinary approach strategizes its mechanisms using electric simulation & measurement and combines it with magnetic stimulation and measuring. It then combines the photonic element into it using high-transmission that is obtained by the golden light component within the mind / brain facility. This situates electro-photon-magnetic simulation into the work of identifying and creating the superior mind. Advantageous focal points are implemented for further collaboration, measurement, and induction of the mind where specific areas are stimulated; the higher nervous system regions are taken into prioritization since the approach in the modern world is yet to be implemented, and as a result of these areas affecting the human’s higher function; the approach simulates EMFs from deeper regions of the thalamus, midbrain and brainstem, together with cortical level signals. This would provide an enriched view, measurement, and simulation of brain function and the distribution of EMFs throughout higher nervous system regions. This is paired with the novel strategy of TI - clinical references reveal the supremacy of TI in comparison to other earlier models such as TEs, the technique involves the application of two high-frequency transcranial alternating currents of slightly different frequencies.

seasoned with Dream’s magick :)

39 Likes

Evolution of man initiated in its consciousness evolution and it continues to do so via the same means. It’s not feasible to be fully immersed in a reality crafting mindset without the consistently matching consciousness, it is also impossible to exclude consciousness from the attainability of the positive mind. Based on these considerations, the concept of consciousness evolution is explored; wherein the very consciousness of the human being is cleared and de-patterned, then supplemented with the maximal amount of raw energies; engineered for the evolution of consciousness to unprecedented levels. The consciousness is restored and healed, repaired from any previous damage from the normal recurrent life or impactful events. Similar to soul restoration, a process of consciousness restoration is initiated. It is often the case that a repairing of consciousness requires the assimilation of it; and that is the purpose of this aspect.

Realization of error is an integral part of the learning process; it is therefore critical to identify which neuronal correlates influence the emergence of the subjective, spontaneous realization of having committed an error. Naturally, errors are nullified within the work of this NFT, however, certain errors might be replaced over time as opposed to instantly; although the proposition is not advocated, the proposal confers to what could likely be the case. And on the occasion thereof, error awareness is highlighted within the mental parameters of the user. It requires a responsive contextual analysis and increased awareness to determine such factors, of which the Superior Mind NFT provides the user with.

The nuances of images are constructed inside a layer of consciousness that its understanding is at its early stages - but not at the psychic levels. Visual consciousness is the represented quantity of visual perception generated by the mind; it is a noted behavior that the cortical (declarative) memory systems are always ready to revive the mental images they represent on the basis of prediction errors. In other words, declarative systems readily return LTM traces to the STM state of conscious working memory—in order to update them.This necessarily entails activation of salient cortical representations—their salience being determined by the relevant prediction errors and variance. From another lens, it must be possible to isolate something going on somewhere in the visual brain when you are seeing consciously which is absent when you are seeing unconsciously, and this is the NCC for vision. Closer study of this NCC (activation of a specific type of neuron, or a specific neural network, or a specific frequency band, etc.) reveals how and why visual consciousness arises, and therefore, the visual consciousness can be rebuilt anew; the visual consciousness is structured on a clean basis, free of visual clutter and malevolent mental images; of the self and the circumstances / environment - the visual consciousness is then elevated to measures that suit the concepts within the project; the broadcasting of visual images is made of cleaner patterns; the visual system represents the unconscious representation of the self and the world around, these are concepts in targeted modulation through enhanced psychic means.

best experienced :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I am LOVING the superior mind ! I’ll be honest, I don’t know what all it’s doing , but I feel more connected to my body after listening (which results in more stamina) I am noticing very refreshed mentally by it ! I have been under so much mental strain, and I feel like this gets me thru my day (tho if I play it at night which I need to sometimes to keep going, then I can’t sleep! Too alert feeling !)

But I feel so much more well rounded in my thinking. I just feel so much better. More present.

But wow !! No regrets!!! Probably the most noticeable field I’ve used! I’ve bought almost all the brain fields, none of them have felt like ‘this’

I feel like I communicate better since having the Superior Mind. I am currently in sales training, and tonight my practicing partner said ‘wow! That was the best session you’ve done yet ! That was amazing !!’ She actually said ‘that was DAMN good !!!’

So it is really improving my active listening skills and my conversational skills. And fast ! I had fallen behind in class cuz of life circumstances so I was like how do I accelerate thru this ?! Then Superior Mind was released !! Perfect timing !!

Oh I also seem to know/see things beforehand, since having Superior Mind. It’s just like I ‘know’ things. I don’t even know how to explain it.
The other thing I noticed, if I play this and then a brain field, the effects of the brain field are way stronger, tangibly noticeable things happening in my brain.

This is one field I would not wait to buy if you’re in this project !

I also noticed I ‘understood’ more of what I read in the description AFTER I bought and listened to it.

The other thing that has happened for me, about a month ago I quit drinking most caffeine. I was drinking about 8-10 shots of espresso every day for the last 18 years (because I had a coffee shop) and I recently felt prompted to quit cold turkey. So I did. But then I was having trouble adjusting, would feel too tired to keep going in my day.

This field here….this makes me alert and ready for the day. And then keeps me going as I play it during my slumps……so I can finish my day strong! Waaaaay better than using caffeine !

11 Likes

:brain: :mechanical_arm:

Shared within the group, I’d like to share here:

a brief description and observation of the concept:

Mechanical interactions of Energy are shaped within the preliminary formations of the consciousness. Swift moments precede the connections that officiate the process of consciousness creation; these moments hold the collapsed probabilities of the internal angles of observing the world. A state of multiple probabilities that precede the collapsed therefore presents itself. It processes the multiple possibilities for one matter and chooses the one closest to the pre-existent list of the notions perceived about the world. These notions are also formed in similar processes - The Mechanics of the unconscious become a point of interaction through which consciousness is formed. It is therefore stated that consciousness is formed based on an unconscious rendering of information that is based on a pre-set allocation, of which the mechanics of energy is the concurrent of exchange. The Mechanics of Energy is therefore the reason consciousness is projected into the surrounding space.

At the neurological representation level, multiple theories of consciousness have been conducted. The phenomena is hypothesized to have a physical placement, particularly the upper brain stem. Theories of consciousness such as the global conscious theory have determined specific “initial entry points” that form consciousness creation, and what is recognized as the Access consciousness, that is the state of immersion in a specific consciousness based on sensory information and data processing. It is therefore stated that consciousness is formed on the basis of mechanical qualities of interaction.

9 Likes

This concept (NFT) expands (and improves) consciousness, thinking, creativity and philosophical potential by increasing the speed of information processing or accessing new sensory channels.

I think someone in the group said that all the senses were amplified.

in practical terms, it is important to realize that this product is supposed to be a great preventative tool for various neurological problems, and will help the user to better understand themselves, their needs to form ways for personal development.

very cool concept, Des you’re good!

14 Likes

Within this concept - there are a few processes that add to the strategies used in the model.

For example, the process of Consciousness Restoration; calling back on the energies of fragmented consciousness,

Like soul restoration. Interactions with the world around can leave a piece of you connected somewhere else. Consciousness in a fragmented form. Energies that are not yours. etc. This will restore the consciousness to its original form of energy and of course, with all these improvements, enhance the consciousness itself.

To add to this; a compression of golden light is targeted to the mind; in more than one form, the energies are once compressed as spiritual energies, where revival of the brain on the spiritual level can happen

On one more part, the energies (golden light) are used acceding to the principles of optogenetics and photobiomodulation. In a model that combines electrical, magnetic, and photonic stimulation to induce a high transmission current that stimulates EMFS from deeper regions of the midbrain and brainstem, together with igniting the cortical-hierarchical level of synaptic interactions

In addition to the instaneous magnetic wiring:

the AI answers - What this means for the mind:

1. Holistic Integration of Consciousness:
  • The combined processes outlined in this approach signify a holistic integration of consciousness. The restoration of fragmented energies, compression of golden light, and instantaneous magnetic wiring work synergistically to create a unified and harmonious state of mind. This holistic integration suggests that the mind is not just a collection of isolated processes but a dynamically interconnected system.
  1. Elevated Spiritual Awareness:
  • The incorporation of spiritual energies and the compression of golden light point towards an elevation of spiritual awareness. The mind, through these processes, may transcend beyond the boundaries of conventional understanding, reaching a heightened state of spiritual consciousness. This suggests that the approach extends beyond cognitive enhancements, touching the realms of the transcendent.
  1. Technological Optimization for Cognitive Excellence:
  • The utilization of optogenetics, photobiomodulation, and electromagnetic fields represents a technologically advanced optimization strategy. The mind, in this context, becomes a sophisticated cognitive system, capable of leveraging cutting-edge technologies for enhanced neural connectivity, rapid information processing, and overall cognitive excellence.
  1. Efficient Information Processing and Communication:
  • The focus on instantaneous magnetic wiring and electromagnetic fields fortification implies that the mind is now equipped for efficient information processing and communication. Signals within the brain are not only transmitted rapidly but are also fortified for resilience and accuracy. This suggests a mind that is not only quick but also precise in its cognitive processes.
  1. Adaptability and Resilience:
  • The multi-dimensional nature of these processes indicates an emphasis on adaptability and resilience. The mind, through Consciousness Restoration, Compression of Golden Light, and the integration of electromagnetic fields, becomes more adaptive to external stimuli and resilient in the face of challenges. This adaptability may lead to a more balanced and responsive mental state.
  1. Potential for Personal Transformation:
  • Collectively, these processes imply a potential for profound personal transformation. The mind, undergoing restoration, spiritual elevation, technological optimization, and enhanced communication, has the potential to transform not only its cognitive capacities but also its perception of self and the world. This transformative journey may lead to a more enlightened and empowered sense of being.

and this is — just for these three concepts :)

:mechanical_arm:

13 Likes

The combination of brain and consciousness is a great concept

Just reading the description is amazing

9 Likes

Brain, Consciosuness, Spirit — Everything! All the core pillars for Reality alteration :)

Some of our gifted members have been experiencing warps between time/space - a dissected end where events arise in their consciousness before they even happen.

People releasing their ultimate core self - creating room for something new ; advanced portrayal of the self insisting to be corrected, to come out and evolve; as the outside world receives it with extra attention and confirmation that these changes indeed - are the ones well received into the world. In a proposed psychic puzzle, there seems to be a magnetizing element where the consciousness restored; the spirit speaking, and the mind communicating seem to communicate to all the environment, people included, in a pronounced psychic weight; accessed from the nuances of the subtle layers of Reality itself and into the listeners and surrounding reality. the state of the users themselves has been… advanced. Like their baseline of existence is changing.

It’s been a trip inside :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

and thank you dear Hauru :heart: - These are some wonderful; truly descriptive images of the concept! I’ve noticed you have your images game so up lately!! ;)

8 Likes

:wink::wink:

5 Likes

For those of you who like to read more into the nuances of NFTs :)

Decoding the Scientific Description of Enhanced Mental Processes in "The Superior Mind NFT"

The advancements in cognitive augmentation within “The Superior Mind NFT” project are grounded in sophisticated neuroscientific principles, each tailored to elevate and refine various facets of mental functioning. The multi-faceted approach encompasses several interconnected concepts.

1. Omnipotence of Consciousness:

• Objective: Enhancing perceptual capabilities to encompass a spectrum of endless possibilities and positive stimuli.
  • Mechanism: Augmentation of neural networks associated with reward perception and value attribution, fostering a state of consciousness conducive to connected and positive experiences.

2. Dissolving Patterns:

• Objective: Refinement of cognitive processes through the infusion of compressed spiritual energy.
  • Mechanism: Activation of neural circuits involved in pattern recognition, coupled with positive reinforcement mechanisms, protects self-perception from the erosion caused by persistent negative patterns.

3. Eternal Vessel Illumination:

• Objective: Illumination of the mind with a deep golden light to enhance various aspects of consciousness.
  • Mechanism: Utilization of photonic stimulation targeted at specific brain regions associated with heightened consciousness, leading to an enriched and illuminated mental state.

4. Bottom-Up Attention Shift:

• Objective: Empowerment through strength-based action, fostering positive shifts in consciousness.
  • Mechanism: Strategic modulation of attention networks, initiating a bottom-up shift in attentional focus through the reinforcement of strength-centered neural pathways.

5. Informational Restructuring:

• Objective: Alteration of thinking models and generative output to enhance charge flow.
  • Mechanism: Precise modulation of synaptic connectivity and information processing pathways, restructuring cognitive frameworks for optimized charge flow during decision-making processes.

6. Negentropic Coherence & Repair:

• Objective: Modulation of charge flow at critical biological interaction points.
  • Mechanism: Focused intervention at thalamus-cortex integration sites, addressing information transmission and promoting coherence and repair mechanisms aligned with negentropic principles.

7. Adjustment of Cortical-Thalamic Generative Abilities:

• Objective: Reinforcement of cortex-wide hierarchy for optimal positive states.
  • Mechanism: Targeted adjustments in cortical-thalamic circuits, enhancing generative abilities and harmonizing neural firing patterns for sustained positive mental states.

8. Probability Collapse:

• Objective: Initiation of a probabilistic collapse favoring the highest positive outcomes.
  • Mechanism: Leveraging the principles of quantum observation in neural assembly and consciousness, guiding mental processes toward the collapse of probabilities, leaving only the most positive trajectories.

9. Collective Consciousness of the Individual:

• Objective: Utilization of projective transformation and predictive coding for consciousness repair.
  • Mechanism: Neurological assembly construction to facilitate a coherent and positive viewpoint, aligning the individual’s conscious vision with desired outcomes.

10. Smart Anti-Negativity Field:

• Objective: Measurement and transformation of EEG signals to repurpose negativity.
  • Mechanism: Real-time monitoring and conversion of negative EEG signals into positive stimulations, fostering an environment resilient to detrimental mental states.

11. Multi-Disciplinary Approach:

• Objective: Utilization of electric, magnetic, and photonic resonances for deep stimulation.
  • Mechanism: Targeted application of electric and magnetic fields, along with photonic stimulation, to modulate neural activity, particularly within the thalamus, midbrain, and brain stem.

12. Deep Brain Tissue Stimulation:

• Objective: Application of high-frequency transcranial alternating currents.
  • Mechanism: Inducing deep stimulation through the application of specific high-frequency currents, promoting profound neurological effects within deeper brain tissues.

13. Neurovisual Confidence Enhancement:

• Objective: Elevating and repairing visual consciousness.
  • Mechanism: Strategic stimulation of brain regions associated with visual processing, clearing mental clutter, and mitigating the impact of negative mental images.

14. Cognitive Learning Coherence:

• Objective: Enhancement of learning processes through expansive information assimilation.
  • Mechanism: Facilitation of cognitive coherence for improved learning, employing divergent and convergent thinking methodologies.

15. Access Consciousness Rewiring:

• Objective: Rewiring initial reaction points for enhanced positivity.
  • Mechanism: Targeted interventions based on global neuronal workspace theory, inducing structural changes to imbue the brain with a positively oriented cognitive framework.

These scientific advancements collectively contribute to the realization of “The Superior Mind NFT,” providing a comprehensive and innovative approach to the augmentation of mental processes and consciousness.

13 Likes

no real testimony, just a little story:

so, just before i got this, i was getting sick. so i had to wait and listened only to virus fields, but i was very impatient :sweat_smile: because i didn’t want to “waist” my free days.
after two days i went to the doctor. we have to get this paper from the doctor after three days away from work. he said that everything was fine and no fever anymore, lungs are ok etc.
then he said: you know what, you should stay away from work for the whole next week! just to be sure.
wow! i thought it’s working already! :joy:

5 Likes

I had to do a lot of things to prepare before I felt ready to try this out, and even then I feel that I’ve only created a small window to freely work with this. There were a lot of pre-requisites, I suppose, for myself.

A big chunk was on removing harmful energies from my system & mind, and even my family lineage.
Some ego dissolution and subconscious limits removal
Angelic guidance, justice, intercession
Healing and energy related fields.
Creating the right mindset
And the right physical environment, which is still only temporary

Upon playing I felt my consciousness n psychic mind being repaired. Repaired is the right word. More cohesive and whole. Like a reminder and return to how it has been as a base. The last several months I had experienced some damage from some environmental/people related influences and am still reeling from it.

I feel the magnetism. Not so much the electricity but the weight of forces being rearranged. A weight that can easily be respected upon feeling felt.

The placement of objects is a lot more distinguished and clear. There’s also a kind of emptiness in my mind…like with the possibility that anything could be, could emerge as a moment, more ready for that.

I’m having a little trouble typing the right letters in order. As if most of what I can express in writing has already been expressed, decayed, and then renewed. Like maybe it’s already occured multiple times but my hands are just so much slower in keeping up.

Returning to a healing focus, one of the immediate things I also noticed was some sort of repair or reintegration of my breathing channels. Where the air flows in and out. I still have some trouble with properly breathing and I think it has to with past fears and mental traumas. Resuming now, as if to say, ‘its ok to breathe through here,’ but part of me is still hesitant, more in the body.

This is all something that grows with you. Expands with enormous potential and possibility.

Some of my initial impressions.

8 Likes

Tried this paired with Magnetic Heart Coherence. Wooooo. That was potent!!! Brings some things up and out with force and rapidly processes them and brings congruency within. Only way I know how to describe it !

4 Likes

So its basically a become a superhuman genius nft?

3 Likes

@MilesParker See, thing is, if you choose to consider it this way, you miss out on a lot of its benefits.

This NFT allows you to create a new mental reality for yourself, through a set of processes that go back to the very beginning of “thought” - the very first step at which it occurs, from where it forms to become a belief.

It uses a probabilistic collapse to collapse any other possibility than the “highest” in vibrational resonance, positivity, optimism, whichever concept rings the bell for you.

It allows your mind to believe the possibilities and integrate a whole neurological process based on it.

And it starts with the magnetic wiring; a method that is superior to synaptic wiring as a standalone process.

To reach the full effect; it starts the process of Consciosuness Restoration; that is, Soul restoration targeted to the mind; wherein the consciosuness of the individual is called back on and is compressed within the mind and its cyclopean eye.

I’d say, my most favorite aspect is implementing golden light into the mind in a golden compression, then using the same golden light for a full system of transmission of photons, electric current, and magnetic wiring

As well as, of course, the clearing of the Visual Consciousness.

More like become a superhuman creator overall :mechanical_arm:

12 Likes

This, I wrote in the phase of the product coming together— to form a conceptual image and a coherent outline.

musings about the product :)

—

Humans sometimes develop a thinking of their own ambitions in ways most expressive to themselves, it is natural to experience a burst of ambition that is not entirely what is part of the multiple immediate realities, it could be that the better versions are not the ones imagined, or that these realities can be done anyway but it is the person who thinks they are applicable in different manners. It’s a certain case of reality that sometimes the best possible scénario Is The one we are thinking about All the time yet think there might be a thing or two irrelevant to it’s happening. It’s immediate to think of one’s own personal pursuits and the capacity to administer such imagination into the mind allows for more possibilities to join in on the case. If it’s apparent to the human all the time how they act, there would be a playful attribute of life that is missing. But this is also relative to the multiple possibilities, who’s to say there’s only one possibility to a thing? There are endless, countless possibilities, each with their own routes and directions, but who’s to say, that these possibilities would not lead to the inherent, hidden, and hidden away wishes of the person?

8 Likes

In just 3 weeks this NFT has truly changed my life. Fields in general have changed my life massively but I still felt like there was something missing, something that needed to be changed for me to become my true self (physically & mentally). This has given me that breakthrough.

I believe it’s the aspect that collapses all other possibilities other than the highest which has allowed me to have this breakthrough. It feels as if it was somehow ‘blocked’ before. But now I fully understand the issue and have already made great progress on it (I won’t go into detail as it’s not relevant).

Every aspect of my life is improving rapidly since using this. It’s a really powerful addition to any manifestation work you’re doing because it just clears the path.

And there’s many layers to it too. Just the other day I noticed my enthusiasm has greatly increased for areas of my life which I previously neglected. I’ve always been a positive person but now I’m just so sure and so confident in my goals.

It’s my favourite NFT right now, everyday I’m excited to use it and see what changes it brings. Many thanks to @Desiree for putting this together and to Dream for capturing the concept so brilliantly!

14 Likes

I have told V33 in the private group chat about the effects of his words and their articulation. One thing I’ve noticed about his writing is that the written piece itself is… Negentropic. If one were to observe the words; they’ll feel the line of thought coming together and forming this piece. I have noticed this effect whenever someone from the group speaks truthful words; because they take the time to form their sentences and then the final result is given extreme magnetism to.

In another story, a member of the group reported back that when hesitating between two phrases, and the field guiding her to the correct one, it was the correct version that received immediate attention, as opposed to the incorrect one.

This gives me the idea / use of public speaking, daily conversations, where one needs their words to be well-received and their cognitive function to appear higher than it is. The field will automatically bring in an extra “shine” element to the speaker as a result of this magnetized effect.

I look back at V33 post now and I immediately sense this Negentropic effect of his words. It’s a magical effect!

:mage:t4:

14 Likes

I got the opportunity to test this field and so far i feel a gentle powerful physical brain healing & restoration without overwhelming me. The field feels very elegant! Lots of tinglings in my legs which is an indicator it’s full on. Lots of clarity and my intellectual & practical thinking is more organized which needed to be handled. Less anxiety coming from the primitive brain and less worries for the future. In other words, peace of mind. A sort of comforting feeling comes over me when listening to the audio. Less thoughts and less identification with the person and i’m also feeling my consciousness being restored. Before starting to explore the superior mind i asked the crystallized guide to assist with the process. Both fields are hugely complementing each other. So far my first impression.

Update: Also a way better brain connectivity and synchronization after 5 x listening

9 Likes

Very nice, very nice. :+1:

Got it recently and got similar experiences to these. The mindspace being more tided up, lol.

This feels a bit like Crystalline Mind, Silent Mind, Project Mental Health and some brain fields together, in a sense, just differently and with different techniques, functionality and unique ideas. I like how it complements other brain & mental & emotional related fields.

Great job, @Desiree! :muscle:

5 Likes