Emotional Mastering Protocol

That’s great thank you Reform :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Fantastic for grounding, fantastic for after crucible of trauma series, fantastic for if you overthink and want to get out of your head;
Very underestimated field!
&
I love Shamanic, but I feel like this one is more appropriate when wanting to get situated, have better footing

9 Likes

Emotional Mastering Protocol and The Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy

If you look at both the pictures even, you’ll notice a similarity.

And then, New Perspectives right afterwards.

Crisis Mode Remediation Stack:
Emotional Mastering Protocol (EMP)
Beauty and Joy
New Perspectives

I’d loop it 2-3 times. So that way New Perspectives eventually goes right before EMP

** Auric Repair, but not particularly for this stack, is suggested as well.

Shamanic Medicine Blend, Blueprint of Life, & Conceptual Realizations too are recommended.
But, during a Crisis Mode, I’m going to say the aforementioned stack, because the latter are complex fields in nature, and I think during a “crisis”…that’s a bit too much.

But once you feel a little stronger, I’d add in Conceptual Realizations.

Oh and
My experience if anyone asks on who’s authority I speak this

6 Likes

This audios is gold.

3 Likes

I am already sensitive, but I have difficulties with identifying how I feel about a thing/situation. It feels like i am blocked in some way.
Would this feel be good for that, or is there a better one for that…?

I am already using basal and sacral.

4 Likes

Hi Gita.

I invite you to try to sleep listening or right before going to bed:

Energy Blockage Removal x 1 (DS and P)

Higherself connection on Dream Seeds x 2 (and Patreon)

Imaginarium Divine (only on Patreon) x 1

Gamayun x 1 (Dream Seeds and Patreon)

Gumroad, Patreon, & Spring Fields Database + Vaccine Detox

For a few days and see results.

Conceptual Realizations is a great tool, but sometimes when the blockages are emotional or the Bridge between heart-mind and intuition its broken or weak specially for women we still dont understand what the mind is telling us.

So if you still feel that something is missing in the equation after trying the suggestions above then def add

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: New Release

And those would brige all the avenues again.

4 Likes

In addition to lunamoons advice you could also try out animal empathy/telepathy from dreamseeds.
It strengthens the parts that helps you perceive emotions from animals but from my experience it also helps to get more “access” to ones own emotions.
It helps to recognize the emotions from others and yourself more.

Also if you’re maybe overwhelmed or scared sometimes of the emotions from others it could be you block yourself to feel your own emotions too.

1 Like

I think this will be very good, this will help you choose how to feel in certain situations, situations when someone else might feel bad, someone else will be glad it happened.

If i’m waiting for an employer to interview me for a job and says something offensive to me, I can either choose to get mad and let my ego react to it, or choose to be glad i saw how this employer treats people. That’s emotional mastery😙. (Be careful though, the desc says ‘your ego can be quite reactionary’) so it’s best to listen with Mindfulness from Self realization series on Sapien medicine.

1 Like

Thanks, I already listen to them except Gamayun.

I think it is the bridge between the heart-mind and intuition there is weak/broken, as you mentioned.

2 Likes

Do you have Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence? If yes then do get Emotional Supporter and combine it with PMHC

Gita, i know you are not mentioning this and I am sorry if by reminding you i trigger emotions that hurt.

The loss you went through normally leaves a deep wound in us and itll take time to heal. And normally when we are grieving a loss, the hurt spills all over other things in our lives.

Grieving has different stages (im not trying to repeat what you maybe already know, but i am doing it to get to a point you will understand why i did)

One of the stages is closing off. To feel anything at all, to think, to analyze etc. Because the pain is so big, our survival instinct switches the protection mode on so we can continue living without going crazy.

And we think that time would eventually heal us while we are in survival mode, but we dont realize (and i am so glad you actually did, and pretty fast, it took me 4 years in my case to understand the dynamic i had fallen into) that by closing the bridge between heart/mind because of the loss, we are blocking any other action that requires heart/mind being bridged as well. Because its the same bridge for all.

Understanding this, its the first step to mend that bridge and open the connections again.

Having said this, as i shared somewhere on the Emotiona Support thread, maybe with my previous profile i dont remember.

But in case you didnt see it, let me repeat a short version.

My family went through 3 big losses in 4 years + 2 other big falls in other parts.

Every member of my direct family reacted different.

My Mom and 1 Sister would cry every day or at least several times a week for 2 years +

Me and another sister switched the survival mode on “ill leave that up to time to heal because i need to be strong to continue living or id fall apart completely”

I eventually came out of it and took me 2 extra years to heal. My other sister is still in that mode :(

And another sister (that lost her daughter plus the other 2 losses) was devastated as my Mom.

This Emotional Support was what saved both. And took them out of the hard daily grieving stage (whether crying or neglecting the bridge conscious or unconsciously) and moved on and gave themselves the chance to “live” again. Not just “survive”

Why am i suggesting adding PMHC to Emotional Supporter?

Because ES feels like if you had someone close to you listening expressing your pain, while telling you how to copy with it or what should you understand from this and that etc. Basically it does the heart/mind job for you. And place it in you as if you had done it. Pretty awesome eh?

PMHC is like bridging the channels in you again, like restarting that natural process. So it stays on.

Combining both would help you heal faster through ES while connecting the bridge again so you can continue on your own after.

Its like if you had an accident that left you unable to walk.

Emotional Support = wheel chair = walks for you
Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence = therapy to learn how to walk again on your own…

i hope that helps. :green_heart:

Last note:

If you feel like this one here can help you instead. Follow your instincts by all means.

6 Likes

Thanks for your long reply, Luna, it helps - I will consider ES :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is this field permanent if I don’t didn’t listen to it for weeks, months? Or is it long term.

Change happens, no?

Look at it like this,

You got to the gym 5 days a week for 40 weeks. You’ll see improvements, no?

Now for some reason you stopped going, you’ll still have majority of the benefits but probably won’t be at your peak all the time…

(Dont know if it’s the best example)

Short answer;the changes are permanent unless you block yourself off again and thus you undo some changes (mind over body)

4 Likes

Depends, it’s rewiring you’re to, Consciously control the emotions so in a way it is permanent I would imagine it would be still peak unless you know have a blockage or subconscious blockage being stuck to the past or just trauma in general like something needs to be major to shift you off the rails for you to lose benefits, just my educated guess imo.

2 Likes

If anyone still use this field, please enlighten us with your testimonial/review.

Anyone?

@SammyG

Can you message me man I want to buy

2 Likes

its good
Ive used it a lot less since emotional alchemy though.

3 Likes

I never really understood this audio and constantly took it off my playlist because I just had the wrong expectations. I really thought it would make me not hurt anymore or be always happy lol (it certainly can with enough work)

and even thought I don’t ever use it I think I finally understood the description, especially the part belo

My ego is indeed quite reactionary but the level of emotional control I have gained even though I don’t use this audio(as I already said) is immense. I will inevitably hurt as long as I still choose to hurt, as long as I still choose to see what’s hurting me. But once I understand why i’m hurting, i can easily pick myself up. Who knows if my very few uses of this field had something to do with my very quick development but I must stress this enough;

All suffering is literally self-created.

I started questioning what’s evil, what’s survival, what are emotions, what is illusion, what is fear, I could not keep pretending to know these things when literally nobody ever taught me what those things are.

What used to be “negative” is now understood by my mind and It’s not even a choice of whether I want to or not be bothered by it at this point(I used to) but now I literally just understand why X emotion and it just fades away.

I don’t need to give myself excuses of any kind or any sort of talking with myself(unless it’s a really intense situation) but just :sparkles:understanding :sparkles: :joy:

Thanks for reading (:

12 Likes

Bought this today.

Ironic series of events.

Still grateful thank you Captain Sammy and the universe.