Mythic (Mythical Combo)

The mythic album consists of three fields them

Here are the 3 fields in the description:

15 Likes

3 fields 3 audios man

13 Likes

Does anybody have any updates on this amazing field? It’s been almost a month and I’m curious to see how it’s been working for those who have it.

6 Likes

Just listening for a week, whether this is the result of this field or not but I can see spiders attracting in my body most of the time.:grinning:

2 Likes

what is that?

1 Like

Probably side or direct effects of:

I’ve been adopted by all kinds of little beasties since I have Heart Coherence lol

“Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, give a home to the fleas in my hair, a nest for birds (…) :notes:

8 Likes

:no_good_woman: :no_entry: :no_entry_sign:
I draw a line there lol

These observations are very interesting!

13 Likes

I always thought that this was the English word for the insect fly… until I checked the translator 1 minute ago :joy:

This line from the song would have been better: “a hive for the buzzing bees” :p

In my case, the recent wildfires nearby my region are probably also at play. Sadly, many kind of lives destroyed including bees and their hives. I guess the surviving ones are running away from it.

That said, the increased feeling of coherence with nature in general is undeniable of course :)

10 Likes

That moment when you’re scared of spiders

1 Like

Would you like to ask me if I still need to listen to the blueprint of life after listening to the myth?

2 Likes

Mythic doesn’t replace Blueprint of Life at all Hauru
They are completely different

3 Likes

Thank you i got it. Both will be added to the list

10 Likes

Hi Guys , so what would happen ? What are the implications and possible outcomes in terms of both physical and mind aspects of an individual ?

Curious to know your perspectives and interpretation of this sub-field .

3 Likes

For me could relate to this word - " Perfection" !
Maybe others can add more details :relaxed:

4 Likes

next level :raised_hands::dizzy:

11 Likes

This field is DEFINITELY not getting the attention it deserves. Was an instant buy!!! :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

16 Likes

Hi , so far what are the effects and experiences you’ve had with this Combo , care to share , really interested in knowing . And do you play the 3 sub-fields in that order or do you mix and match ?

3 Likes

Hi, I also want to hear more about the experiences so far with this combo. Recently, with the new outbreak of the Delta variant, all my plan seems to fail at the last minute and this is the 3rd time in 3 consecutive years when I have to change my plan at the last minute. I have had good results with “The Unbreakable” so far and started to face the situation instead of avoiding it. Now I am interested in the Divine Will audio. Maybe I want to feel one time that the universe is supporting and backing me, not constantly going against me.

6 Likes

Kind of sounds like a life lesson to be learnt there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(Of course I don’t know you and I don’t know what, just because of the repeating situation)

8 Likes

This is a particularly attractive piece of this Mythic combination to me, too.

6 Likes