The thought manifests like boom
Not any concern for the future or having any plan
No like or dislike
Life works for you
Bye-bye Ego
Detachment (material, emotional )
You are totally fine with all and everything
Meeting loving ppl, visiting loving places, facing the loving situations
Your desires in 3D seem stupid to you while you shift, and you do not want them anymore as long as you are there.
Troubles and problems disappear and etc…
We shift unconsciously but I feel with Mythic, you shift consciously and stay longer than normal, and by the time you will be staying there

10 Likes

Oh yeah that will come with time I feel, mostly because of Divine Will

1 Like

The message I received listening to divine will -
I am there with you … Repeating itself in my mind. What else one need when we have such a backing :muscle: thanks Captain :clap:

15 Likes

yo who ever used negentropic coherence and feels his energetic problems, I advise you just use it till its gone, cuz that one makes it pretty clear what kind of problems you have for a longer period of time

Think here applies the saying

“What you saw can’t be unseen”

6 Likes

Well, with plasmatron detoxed I feel healthy and energy cells. Full body negentophy seems to balance my energy system out, so i’ll either feel a bit drained if i originally was hyper, or energized if i was tired. Divinw will with 1-2 loops empowers me, makes me tired with 3 loops but i still feel good once waking up from the divine will induced nap lol.

I’ve been seeing way more various combinations of repeating numbers ever since starting the divine will audio, as opposed to the usual combos I see. The meaning of these combos are pointing to the fact I’m supported and headed on the right path according to my research. Funny thing is, no matter what I do or how I feel I keep seeing these numbers. Almost as if I can do no wrong. Just my experience.

Still waiting to see how the ability of divine will can be become more natural for one over time, as the description states.

27 Likes

Update on divine will, I’m taking every action at just the right time, it’s like my sense of divine timing has been perfected, it’s been sharp for years but now it’s flawless.

44 Likes

does this audio help to give any divine directions to follow that can make our life better ?

10 Likes

Yes! When one is detoxed in body and mind, the body and energy system are coherent, and aligned with the Divine Will, you not only get guidance, but you are able to perceive the guidance clearly and act upon it.

54 Likes

After further observation and experimentation, I now have confirmed that divine will can quickly increase one’s manifestation skill, power and speed. I literally am getting things and experiences I want within minutes.

34 Likes

Hi Davis, so how do you place your playing of the sub fields of this combo ? Do you play them one after the other in the order of the description of the sub-fields mentioned initially?

I use:

detoxified plasmatron

full body coherence

divine will

The idea behind reversing the order of the 2nd and 3rd audios was to ensure my body and energy system was clear of blocks before I engorge my being with the essence of divine will, therefore making me more well equipped to handle it. I play each audio 2-3 times each, one after the other. Sometimes I give short 5-10 minute breaks between each audio.

34 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, thanks for the inputs man , will try your order tdy , thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Best of luck

1 Like

After using the myth, the body detoxifies very cleanly, and the consciousness is very clear and the emotion is quickly mastered.

I also often see the angel number 444 555 111 which is amazing

22 Likes

Repeating numbers may become a common occurrence for you. ever since starting this set I’m even seeing number combinations I never have before, even though I’ve been seeing repeating numbers literally every single day for over 3 years now.

13 Likes

I don’t know what the captain created but this is a literal game changer. I’ve been unconsciously telling myself verbally or mentally that I’m about to do or experience something and it happens in less than 30 minutes. I did this several times in the past 6 hours and it’s a habit I’m starting to develop without conscious awareness.

Now that I think about it, I did this twice last week without realizing what was happening. It’s like predicting the future with great speed and precision, or maybe…I don’t think this is psychic power or manifestation I’m dealing with, it’s like I’m living my own story as soon as I think or say it. Rewriting the “rules of reality” as I go along. Is this omnipotence?

43 Likes

I believe this will help accelerate growth in other fields

Myth and Plasma Agreement is really amazing

Thank you😊
@Captain_Nemo

11 Likes

What’s “Plasma Agreement” please?

2 Likes

This

8 Likes

Got it. Thank you.

2 Likes