The Blueprint of Life

Yeah I remember when I used the SArm audios I took a blood test a week after and my doctor said I had a liver enzyme spike and she thought I was on actual roids

9 Likes

Dear family @Bronyraur & @Kyle_Reese thank you for keeping me in mind in each of your comments, although being very honest with you, I am the first on the list that needs it, little by little I am recovering my health and I know that the wonderful field that the captain has recently created Time must be one of my priorities, I heartily thank you for making this forum a beautiful place to live! I love you all!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

39 Likes

I’m running yk11 and lgd4033 :S
A liver enzyme spike is unhealthy?

2 Likes

Hi, all. Had the BOL for about four days now. Nothing of consequence to report, and i am using the file as recommended, no more than three times per day, but might have increased that just a little bit yesterday. Also chasing it with Internal Alchemical. Last night after listening a couple of times and wondering what I was noticing, from inside came the words “who are you, anyway?”

16 Likes

Yesterday night I was listening to something else with my headphones, right before my night stack. Then, Blueprint started playing before I could have the chance to remove the headphones. First time that I listened to it that way. Apart from catching more closely the finer musical details, the global experience was also extremely kaleidoscopic. Maybe deeper than ever (but I’ll keep listening without headphones as I usually do though).

Then I woke up this morning, asking some of “those” questions to myself. Both mentally and gutly (as in guts). And also heartly. More or less resumable as: “To which extent does your Blueprint extend? To which realms, times, and so on?” Or:

So in “my” case, I have some partial microscopic elements of answer but still… I started looking around, in some sources (written, etc.). Some in a very “Master Kastebrah from the land of living pies directing your holy healing” tone (quoting the Arcturian tag’s description). Not to forget the unavoidable following:

John: The answer is hkhkjhkhkh.
Jane: No, looooool. The answer is kljlkjlnlknlkn.
Jeff: It’s neither, you bloody fools!
Julia: :grin: (insert “witchy” laugh from Bugs Bunny) It’s all and none… The biggest secret lies in the bretzel crumbles…
Me: Ok :expressionless:… How about you guys go see if the grass is greener elsewhere and leave me in peace with my freshly brewed morning coffee? And do me a favor: take your nasty imbroglios along with you while leaving, capisce?

I felt a pinch of irritation (give or take 1/4 teaspoon). Stuck again. Then I meditated on my own on one of Dreamweaver’s fields and later joined the Mass Meditation.

Now the inner sea is calmer again.

Also remembered once again the quote from Maoshan that I archived yesterday:

Back to Blueprint (playing now). So at the end of the day, one of the rare things that I know with certainty is the ultimate detox contained in this Blueprint field. Sure, sometimes it kinda “provokes” me and makes me go after unchasable stuff for a while. But then I’m back. With full trust about its capacity to bring me eventually as close as possible to the coherence and alignment mentioned by Maoshan.

21 Likes

Morning!!! :coffee:

Other than SuperCharge and boost any field , i find that you can “knew” how to think and do things more efficently , even like a 3rd person character .

15 Likes

Ohayo gozaimasu!!! :coffee:

How can I not agree with this… Also because it “knows” you or knows “the you” mentioned in the description (maybe less than smart fields/“higher self-related” fields… but still hugely. Differently). So in the end, you have no other chance than knowing as well. Reciprocally :)) And many of the older knowledge sources (many, not all) become obsolete.

Hence the aforementioned trust. Beyond feeling understood, I feel known with this one.

9 Likes

You’re awesome @Bronyraur :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I’ve been inspired by your awesomeness distilled in your review :tulip: You and I have been from far away my dear Abro… From Scarface days to Blueprinted days :beers: (I still love anything having Al Pacino in it though ;))

6 Likes

Have not felt awesome through the purge :laughing: and I caught up with scar face recently… and despite the excessive greed and murder lol he had a dragon in him, pure life force in a sense :dragon:

5 Likes

I can understand that… As said before, I’ve also had hard times while purging with some other fields (not really with this one though… again, interindividual differences in reactions).

But the way you’re dealing with it and the amount of awareness in your analyses = :1st_place_medal:

I like that imagery :)

5 Likes

Blueprint of life question

Hey guys! Just a quick question, is it possible I can use this field to help my beard and hair grow thicker? And what other field would supplement that? I was thinking antioxidant (og) along with this and beard

And tbh I had no idea that this field actually works on your genetic/dna

1 Like

How many more times you are going to ask about hair and beard every where.

We have explained and helped you and given you ideas soooo much.

This very one here we have told you and why.

I dont know anybody else but I give up.

Good luck

:wave:

11 Likes

How about that?!

When you read the BoL thread, you’ll notice that most of our forum friends use BoL before a stack, to do a reset as well as to re-install your Blueprint onto your energy systems. That Blueprint becomes the template on which all subesequent fields are built upon.

@moderators, maybe this thread can be merged into the existing BoL thread with all its helpful answers?

14 Likes

Very glad you asked , You can have your blueprinted beard with this , could be … i guess. :arrow_left: :arrow_up: :arrow_right:

Just a reminder Its not Blueprint of life , its The Blueprint of life lol
:star: :star: :star: :star2: :star: :star: :star:

very interesting this field :face_with_monocle: , this have so much potentials and may a negentropic beard could be one of those haha :bearded_person: :tophat:

:bear:

:ok_hand:

:paw_prints:

13 Likes

Thanks Akira for the beautiful and nice reply!

4 Likes

And yes indeed, THE MARVELOUS Blueprint Of Life :100:

5 Likes

About to sleep but before I sleep I’m gonna listen to it for a couple of times, currently 11:54 pm in Detroit

3 Likes

My anxiety has reduced by 50 percent down since I used this for a month, I feel very different like I am a new person, however I still know I have lots of trauma to deal with but trauma at this point is a part of me so I am just navigating life with it and understanding it.

32 Likes