Community Project: Awakening/Manifesting from the Illuminated Heart (Applications Closed)

My best friend on the whole forum wutupppp!

7 Likes

Already so much positive heart energy in this thread :smiley:

7 Likes

This would be so powerful! My understanding is that the thymus chakra and lung chakras are responsible for the rememberance of past lives. Chanting the vowel A is said to help but it takes a lot of subconscious limits clearing and meditation as well. Would be awesome if we can skip all that and have a field that would automate it. Anyone have any luck with Echoes of The Past?

7 Likes

Count me in please! Spiritual growth is my biggest theme for the next year, and this seems like it would really help!

5 Likes

Hm, here is a wild idea. As I dont see it being based on any deity, how about Shiva or Ganesh since he is the destroyer of obstacles?
I am sure someone will have more suitable deitis to suggest, although ngl having Shiva as a friend would be wild.
Edit:Lakshmi for her Divine feminine energy would also be a good choice.

5 Likes

I would like to participate if there is room.

4 Likes

I am interested as well, if there are still spots available…

5 Likes

im also interested, please count me in if possible

2 Likes

I would rly like to join

2 Likes

Count me in If u have space! I am actually a lean muscular flexible guy ,can easily fit in :smiley:

4 Likes

Please me too :0

2 Likes

Count me in if there’s room still, what a lovely project.

2 Likes

I daily go into the Sacred space of the heart whenever I have a physical pain, it never fails to work. Just yesterday night, I had pain on my left hips and knees which made me unable to sleep. I just went into the sacred space, brought my awareness to my pain, brought in my light from my heart and wrapped it around my legs. Within 15 seconds it was gone, seriously, sometimes it works so fast I question my reality if the pain was there in the 1st place or not.

Man, I would really love to join this group. Please add me in if there is any spot left

4 Likes

I just got home and i’m very happy to see that this is something you are all interested in :grinning:

2 Likes

So to clarify, with the Sacred Space of the heart you gain the ability to look into your past lives etc. and the Tiny Space of the Heart is where “all of creation” exists and they say you can call up anyone you like to talk to or learn from. (jesus, shiva, a loved one that has passed away etc. and ancestors are also included in that)

The idea of a servitor generating specific brainwaves is an interesting idea though!

1 Like

Also if anyone else has attended the Awakening the Illumined Heart workshop please let me know if I left any important pieces out or if there’s anything you would like to add.

1 Like

That’s wonderful! Just to clarify, the sacred space of the heart described by drunvalo and what I was refering to is a slightly different. As it is for some a space to consciously enter and it feels very real to your senses while others it is more abstract. It is a place where only you can be (including your higher selves because they are you). It’s also a place where you can meditate and look into your past lives etc etc. Being in the sacred space of the heart also dissolves much emotional trauma and there can be nothing but love. There are multiple ways to enter, I hope that makes sense!

5 Likes

What is the difference between this and the pure magnetic heart coherence ?

too bad I missed this one :!

2 Likes

I’ve tried Echoes of the Past last summer no success