Immutable Happiness 🕊️ - Community NFT testimonials

For me, this field became the utimate Jack of all Trades

If I’m feeling off, weird, or unbalanced in any way, 2 loops of Immutable Happiness usually solve it.

If I’m feeling heavy, in a not-optimal brainwave state, or with unknown junk that needs to be released, 2 loops of Immutable Happiness usually solve it.

Overall, if I feel a field could improve my state of being in any way, I just open IH and listen to it 2 times. And a more specific approach after that simply works magically. You finish your session feeling refreshed and ready to fully express your free will.

IH has a Blueprint of Life vibe in that sense, but something more focused in the spiritual part.

25 Likes

I have been weary about giving a testimonial to our beautiful creation, because the number of copies released is pretty limited and most of it went to our close ones.

Hence offering not much opportunity to grab one of those :point_down:

Capture d’écran 2022-02-14 à 21.15.41
(no more copies available)

Though, I must say if I should keep only one field from Dream this would be this one.

It does exactly what has been shared above, along with appreciated manifestations and a powerful alignment towards making the right choices towards happiness.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo and team for that amazing creation :pray::heart:

17 Likes

Thank you all who were involved for creating this masterpiece! Grateful to be part of The Immutable Happiness team now :slight_smile:

Today will be my first day getting to explore it!

Edit: Beautiful start so far :smiley:

14 Likes

My most sincere congratulations because yeah.

Best thing ever.

11 Likes

Ahh this field…

Its so weird and cute lol just to put it somehow.

Ive been having my ego triggered with a couple of stuff the past 2 days.

I know its ego, i recognize it, i am working on it, however part of my frustration is that even if my ego was the sweetes kitten, there are other parts involved (people) that are just there not doing their own job. Still ego… i must let go of control, do my thing and go with the flow.

Thing is ive been UPSET. Literally upset, really upset. Lets be clear lol however i at the same time am in a good mood haha i know… im making no sense.

Its like regardless of what is going on im smiling, joking, positive, just cooked lunch a while ago dancing etc…

But i am upset.

Am i lying to myself and being a hypocrite? Noo.

I feel both things just as much, however i think in the recognition of what i need to do to stop being upset, in the process of doing what i need to do… this field is holding me high, as if it was doing this:

All comfortable and everything :relaxed:

Or if i had the ability to just do this

flood-overflow

And i think thats beautiful!!!

Because the hardest thing to overcome something is having to also deal with the emotional or mental state dropping to the floor because of whatever situation we are going through, and the more difficult the more the constant battles we have to fight to keep the spirit high and with hope so we can get through.

Life and the world will always throw fkery at Us, because we cannot control everything and everybody, having this on my side is like having Timon on my shoulder telling Me when I need it:

tumblr_puwpfu31Cq1wh3kojo4_540

:heart::heart::heart::heart: so grateful for this!!

15 Likes

I think i must say… because i know theres so many people wanting and looking for this NFT and there are no more copies available. Forgive me if i upset you with my review

But i tell you one thing.

What i am feeling reminds me a lot

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: New Release

So if you are looking for IH dont stop your healing waiting on a miracle to happen or thinking is not gonna happen for you if you dont have this. Loop this PMHC with New Perspective or Oulook retrainer + Powerful Positive Weaves. do it daily. Like one mini stack that you cant forget or stop.

And soon enough you will feel and witness how the heart is held content while understanding and working on issues, connected to the brain for rational, clear answers on what to do next should problems arise.

:heart:

14 Likes

Beautiful, adding this at the top. Thanks for this sharing Luna :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Pleaseee tell more
:D

3 Likes

Sooooo hard to find in trades!!! Rarey

2 Likes

I’ve been pairing this rare little gem with a few loops of The Exalted State the past week. The bliss & detachment levels experienced from said combo are off the charts. If you see this one floating around in trades or on Venly I highly suggest you grab it :grin:

17 Likes

Can’t add your testimonial to the comment up there as now this is not editable anymore, but happy you got it man :pray::grin:

8 Likes

For those of you that still seek this gem, I highly recommend this paid field: New Release: Woven Worlds - Contentment

50% of Immutable Happiness is about Contentment / Having it all :muscle:

20 Likes

Is anyone be able to give an update on their thoughts of this one after a few weeks?

This one is the strongest blockage removal in my experience.
You know the circular movement after you meditate for several minutes, back and forth, right and left?
I’ve read somewhere that that kind of movement is a natural mechanism of the body in the meditating state, to shake off energetic and physical blockages.
I experience that movement when mediating without and with fields, especially blueprint of life and light & vibrational guidance.
This audio, whenever I meditate with it, feels much more potent.
The implosion and explosion effects are literal, and I find it comes from the lower background music in the audio, something very similar to the ego dissolution audio. I find myself freely swinging back and forth, right and left, with an overflown fountain around the solar plexus chakra that keeps boiling.
Just a physical observation that you might wanna try and see, besides other benefits that other testimonials have mentioned.
This one really is a gem, I’ve parted way with it and have united with it here and there. And I think this time I’ll keep it for good :grin:

19 Likes

Fell back in love with this field today. It’s so comprehensive and makes me feel so complete that I could be content with using no other fields for the day. Will I follow through? Nah…but I could.

8 Likes

Edit Oct 2023: Sorry I’ve misspoken a few times on here / provided misinformation. I was recently corrected (I went to like 5 different scholars/historians/ and then a giyanij to confirm) and it was yogi bhajan who coined the “ek onkar sat gurprasad sat gurprasad ek onkar”… no guru shabad holds it/ no guru uttered it; it’s simply “Ek Onkar Sat Gurprasad”.
Sincere apologies. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inIeIicSUuY

Summary

Just an Opinion: when searching or wanting to learn the essence of Gurbani, I highly recommend avoiding Yogi Bhajan’s analysis of it- he’s been inaccurate for asserting multiple claims on gurbani.
Another thing; don’t take English translations to heart if it sounds fatalistic…none of it in it’s original form is/are

5 Likes

Sweet, thanks for this sharing Violet.

What you would like me to change in the body of text?

2 Likes

It is the essence of reading the entire Guru Grant Sahib Ji :)

There may be better ones in explaining, but this is the shortest one I can think of; perhaps the link?

3 Likes

Do you think you could rewrite it nicely, so I make the edit :slight_smile:

Then I’ll leave the night (so people here can react), and post a comment about this lil update

3 Likes

Deleted