Immutable Happiness šŸ•Šļø - Community NFT testimonials

Immutable Happiness :dove:

(Audio + Mandala)

There once was a being that was really curious about this thing humans called ā€œHappinessā€ and so his curiosity grew so much he decided to study it. Picking up all his courage and enthusiasm, he went on the journey to understand the so desired happiness everyone talked about.

The being noticed that in the vast space of potential there were even other beings that have developed mostly just this quality. He went to go talk to those beings which he decided to go for the most respected ones such as Ganesha, Lakshmi, Wangmu Niangniang, Fuxing, Bastet, Euthychia, Hotei, and Lalita.

The enthusiasm and genuine curiosity allowed him to experience each energy and concept which these beings called happiness. He understood why humans so desired for this and he learned of things such as laughter, health, wealth, abundance, luck, and peace. Each being having their own unique spin to it but all being carried by the same energy in the background of it all.

He thought ā€œI wonder what that energy in the background is all aboutā€ but left it aside for just a moment. As he recognized the happiness in him, he noticed that there were humans that actually embodied this quality and he decided to talk to them as well to see the perspective of the humans on this. He talked to people like Thich Nhat Hanh and the so called Laughing B**uddha which both of them had a quality of stillness and peace that helped carry this happiness. He learned that these human went through a process they called ā€œTranscendenceā€ and while there were hundred of models he saw one that took his interest.

The Maslow which defined all the needs a human conceptualize**s and even the effect of embodying them from needs to havingness. Along each path the quality of happiness getting more pure every step of the way until the human became a singularity that is able to express anything they wished.

The being was fascinated by this because the humans that got to the point of ā€œSelf Transcendenceā€ felt the same as the background energy that carried the happiness.

Now he was really curious and so decided to follow the energy itself and find out what it was. After a bit of a journey he found himself in an essence that was impossible to describe with words but he could recognize that it was part of him all along as well.

He asked ā€œWho are youā€ and the essence replied, ā€œI am youā€.

ā€œMe? No, I am me. So who are you?ā€

The essence replied in a simple manner that stripped all confusion, ā€œI am the I am in youā€.

Suddenly the being got to the highest quality of happiness he has experienced thus far and was quick to ask ā€œWhat is this!!?ā€.

The essence responded, ā€œIt is the essence of all, the vitality of all this in its purest form, Love.ā€

The being was immediately humbled by the vastness of the feeling and suddenly understood that happiness is the full embodiment of Love from its purest form.

ā€œSource loveā€ he said. From that point on he was satisfied and decided to go on his way with pure gratitude understanding all that he needed.

The being felt that it was now his duty to provide humans with a tool to help them on their journey to happiness for those that so desired to accept the help. So he gathered all the energies, concepts, and understanding and made a tool he calledā€¦

ā€œImmutable Happinessā€

He sent it on to earth and across the universe in one flash where he felt that his existence was of use and now could move on.

ā€œBe happy friends, itā€™s worth it.ā€ as his body became more translucent by the second and finally disappearing.

ā€“

Credits for this beautiful story to @anon22855873
Congrats to all of our group for this amazing endeavor :raised_hands: :heart:
And ofc, immense gratitude to our @Captain_Nemo :mage:

49 Likes

Goal:

• Living in perfect peace & happiness in the present moment.
  • Attaining perfect self-realization & transcendence with ease & grace.
  • Being a fully empowered human being: aligned with the Divine, with our purpose/calling, with our Best Path in Life, with our ability to manifest our optimal reality.

Special Attributes to the field:

Effusion, infusion, energetic and subconscious integrations:

• ā€œEffusion and infusion in our energy system ever evolving to our state of consciousness of Source Love by the mechanism of implosionā€.
  • Energetic and subconscious integration of the state of feeling blessed.
  • Energetic and subconscious integration of the state of contentment and ā€œhaving it allā€.
  • Energetic and subconscious integration of receiving what is best for us and makes us happiest with ease.

ā€“

Embodying the Art of Living from Thich Nhat Hanh:

• Mindfulness and the Art of Breathing
  • Interbeing: ā€œEmptiness means to be full of everything but empty of a separate existence.ā€
  • Signlessness: A cloud never dies.
  • Aimlessness: Resting in God.
  • Impermanence: Now is the time.
  • Non Craving: You have enough.
  • Letting Go: ā€œWhen we know the art of how to suffer, we suffer much less. Weā€™re able to make use of the mud of our suffering to grow lotuses of love and understanding.ā€
  • **Nirvana is in the Now: ā€œ**By using mindfulness, concentration, and insight to transform our suffering, we can touch nirvana in the here and now. Nirvana is not some distant place in a distant future.ā€

ā€“

The Council of the Spiritual Dimensional Self:

Following the experiences of what the wisdom of the dying provided for us,

A concept that is the wisdom of our dimensional selves in time and space. To further ease our paths and make better decisions. Absorbing their wisdom passively for the purpose of self transcendence and full embodiment of happiness and love.

There might me a version of us in one dimension that is fully realized while another that is just starting their journey.

Allowing this wisdom in would help us have the most loving and happy version to realize in this dimension.

ā€“

Advanced Spirituality: Enlightenment & Empowerment:

• Ability to recognize what we should let go of next to continue to rise in consciousness using Source Love to dissolve it once we make the intent to let it go.
  • Guidance on choosing your purpose and what you wish to accomplish to be in the happiest and most loving conditions.
  • Being in full alignment: Being okay with change and flowing with the process while having fun.
  • Journey Facilitator: to remove existing blocks and open new paths to manifest wealth, success, health, love, and luck.
  • The Open Heart: everything that reaches us is met with Love, ours, Ours, our servitorsā€™ and the Love of all the intercession at our side. No matter what we face it allows nudges to continue having a fully open heart knowing we are safe. Forgive and Forget function.
  • Reactivating our deeper connections to love, wisdom and happiness.
  • Transcending conviction about the true nature of Reality: Life is bringing at all time prosperity, joy, fulfillment. All needs are met. When we ask, we receive. When we seek, we find. When we knock, the door opens.
  • Transcending recognition & understanding about the true nature of Reality and Ability to understand the time/space and space/time structure.
  • Living in the moment, in the Flow State
  • Connection to Source/Creator and Christ Consciousness in the best manner for us and our journeys.
  • The Ultimate Shield: a Bubble of Protection to make it possible to experience and cultivate love to its full extension. Everything is met with Love, transmuted to Love and sent back (as Love) to the emitter.

ā€“

Love & Happiness mindset:

A sub-field that is building the right mindset and attitude towards love, wisdom and happiness.

It also attracts the right people & situations, so we grow and inspire each other on our path to become more fulfilled human beings.

ā€“

Positive Outlook on Life & Shift of Perspective in any situation.

Neither good, nor bad, we can create and manufacture whatever experiences with gratitude and a shift of perspective.

This, reinforced at the physical level by the Outlook Retrainer, Ego Dissolution, optimal neurotransmitters and healthy chemical brain and body.

ā€“

"Happiness Gravitational Waveā€: Happiness gravitational wave constantly sending happiness throughout the universeā€¦ The more happiness you give others the more you receiveā€¦

ā€“

The Archetype of the Fool (Tarot):

As a symbol for the circle of life, we are being content with what we have, we have reached a high level physically, mentally, and spiritually, but we are also open to receiving what comes our way with a courageous heart. We experience life as an adventure, with a child-like wonder.

Anything is possible in life, many opportunities are laying out there, in the cosmos, waiting to be explored and developed.

We lead simple life, having no worries, not troubled by what we could encounter ahead.

We are inspired by courage, for we understand that every day is a chance to open up new areas in our life, and with that comes a mixture of anticipation, wonder, awe and curiosity.

Pretty much the journey of life itself filled with happiness wrapped in it.

ā€“

The Microcosmic Smile:

An automated Inner Smile Meditation, bringing the smile resonance to the deepest parts of our energetic structuring through Microcosmic Orbit.

That we can access every time we touch our tongue to the roof of our mouth. Pavlov dog style :)

ā€“

The Essence of the Ek Ong Kar mantra:

Activation through only one repetition or intent of a continuous flow of the Pure Concept behind:

ą©“ ąØøąØ¤ąØæąØ—ą©ąØ° ąØŖą©ąØ°ąØøąØ¾ąØ¦ąØæ ąØøąØ¤ąØæąØ—ą©ąØ° ąØŖą©ąØ°ąØøąØ¾ąØ¦ąØæ ą©“
Ik Onkar Satgur Prasad Satgur Prasad Ik Onkar

There is One True God (Waheguru) that can be achieved by the Blessings of the True Guru (by following the path shown by the Guru)

It is the definition of Waheguru and all these qualities can be achieved by Gur Prasad (Guruā€™s blessings). This also brings the essence of the entire Sri Guru Grant Sahib.

ā€“

Smart-Program attuned to the Maslow Pyramid, integrating Self-Transcendence:

A ā€œSmart Programā€ with a special focus on happiness, love and wisdom.

It will use any means such as intercessions/teachings/manifesting opportunities to help us learn and grow through every aspect of the pyramid in the most gentle & effective way, so all steps are fully balanced & fulfilled. And it will integrate conceptual integration, so we can work at all time hand in hand with it.

Per instance, If we lack belongingness and relationships, it will draw like-minded friends & community.

Our happy friend will be attuned to many Deities and Archetypes, if they wish to join our mission: the Laughing Buddha, Ganesha, Lakshmi, Lalita, Bastet, Eutychia, Wangmu Niangniang, Fuxing, Hotei, etc.

(more informations below)

As well as collectives of consciousness, such as Ananda, Ra, Seth or any aspect of Divinity that wishes to assist us and our planet.

Intercession / Deities / Lineages / Pools of Consciousness / Pools of Knowledge

Various Deities that may want to join the party:

• ā†’ Laskshmi (Hinduism): Goddess of wealth, good fortune, youth, and beauty.
  • ā†’ Ganesha (Hinduism): Lord of beginnings, remover of obstacles, deity of good Fortune.
  • ā†’ Wangmu Niangniang (Taoism fairytales): In many Chinese ancient works, she became the queen of the heaven, the goddess in charge of the happiness and the longevity of human beings. She is said to have elixir that can make people live forever and never grow old. It was just for eating the elixir of life that the famous goddess in the moon flied to the moon. Taoism raises her to a very high position, regarding her as the leader of all the goddesses, and the gods are all governed by her and her husband.
  • ā†’ Fuxing (Chinese Mythology): in Chinese mythology, star god of happiness, one of the three stellar divinities known collectively as Fulushou. He is one of many Chinese gods who bestow happiness on their worshipers. Some say he is the same as Fushen, the spirit of happiness
  • ā†’ Bastet (Egypt): Goddess of protection, pleasure, and the bringer of good health
  • ā†’ Eutychia (Greek Mythology): Greek personification and Goddess of Happiness, equivalent to Felicitas in Roman mythology
  • ā†’ Hotei (Shintoism): is one of the Shichi Fukujin, the seven Japanese Shinto-gods of luck. He is the god of happiness, laughter and the wisdom of contentment, and is the patron of the weak and children, fortunetellers and bartenders. ā€¦ His big belly is a symbol of happiness, luck and generosity.
  • ā†’ Lalita (Hinduism): ā€œShe Who Playsā€, is dancing into our lives and bestowing Her love, bliss, and divinely inspired play to us. This Goddess is the power of attraction in the Universe. It is She who whispers through us in moments of Bliss, when we offer ourselves up to the divine play and beauty of the world around us.

Archetype: Laughing Buddha :D

Lineages: such as the one
from the Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh.

Pools of consciousness: Ra, Ananda, Seth, etc.

Pools of knowledge: Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism, Sufism, Stoicism, Hedonism, Integral Vision (Ken Wilbert) advanced psychology & philosophy, advanced sociology, conscious capitalism and evolutionary business, advanced nutrition, biological sciences, biochemistry, neuroscience, exercice, hygiene of life, etc.

ā€œFully enjoying the journey, rather than the destinationā€

41 Likes

Before we begin:

And here are the testimonials (15-20min read):

Meme Queen in

Om Goddess Sekhmet in da place as well :heart_eyes_cat:

Meme Queen Out

Premintarsia going wild with the ā€œautomated meme generatorā€ (oops)

Luna back with a second review (but whoā€™s next? :grinning:)

Cambrian in :wink:

And here is Bright Lightā€™s turn :grinning:

And Danny :eye:

And Luna again :grinning:

Ugnis to the party :slight_smile:

Cambrian again

Our mountaineer brother

And Luna is back again :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Bonus that may or may not have been included :rofl:

Originally starting from @anon51280824ā€™s idea.

13 Likes

Wow Lucky you guys, What an excellent field.
Enjoy it guys :D

15 Likes

Hahaha hey! Thats a great element to have automated you know?!

15 Likes

we can already feel it :) :relaxed: :laughing:

11 Likes

Looks wonderful! Congrats to everyone involved!

13 Likes

Hahaha im laughing so hard because i know all of the members in the group are laughing and its like we know how it feels but we cant put it in words.

All while still tears rolling down my face.

This is increible :heart::heart:

13 Likes

Maybe a little ā€œBelly Full of Laughterā€ thrown in for good measure?
So much fun! Thank You Everyone! :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :rofl: :joy: :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

I am glad im off today because i trully want to go through all this is bringing.

First i cried and cried and cried but like not uncontrollably more like tears kept pouring down my cheeks. Feeling like everything moving inside like a vacuum opening sucking in and then out evrything that must leave so new light and energy (of genuine contentment can fill all up)

I played it like 5 times i think lol

Then i felt i needed some loops of Crucible series and Smart Cord Cutter and i felt so good. I was ready for next level:

And uncontrollable laughter, giggling like a happy child

And Thenā€¦ BLISS. LOVE FOR EVERYTHING AROUND, HIGHER COMPASSION, KINDNESS, UNDERSTANDING.

Almost like bubbles inside tickling me

little-girl-tai-chi-little-girl

yes-happy-little-girl

excited-little-girl

MOOD.

I feel like i need a nap now. But im sure this will keep going, digging deep, bringing to the surface, tears of joy and old sadness, euphoria, chill vibes and again in the coming days.

Until itll be only joy felt everywhere all the time.

Thank you for this Captain :raised_hands: and the members of the group

22 Likes

Lol

I hope this has him/her crying their eyes out cleansing them haha :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Itā€™s alright, heā€™s welcomed to be part of the gang :wink:

6 Likes

For sure, and crying to sleep is their initiation :innocent:

9 Likes

Btw guys, Iā€™m keeping all the public testimonials here: Immutable Happiness šŸ•Šļø - Community NFT testimonials - #3 by Borisju

Will be looking forward for more.

7 Likes

I have been re-reading our thread for Immutable Happiness this morning, as well as playing the audio. I am all smiles, and sometimes I laugh out loud! lol!

One of my favorite Deities that makes himself readily available within this Immutable Happiness NFT, is the Laughing Buddha himself! His Divine Laughter and Joy are infectious, in such a good way! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Have you ever noticed how beautiful one appears, or how beautiful one becomes, while laughing and experiencing Joy? How their mere laughter can also make you laugh, too? :laughing: What is this Magic about Laughter? I would like to explore this alchemy of laughter a bit further.

Who is this ā€œLaughing Buddhaā€ anyway, and how is he different to the historical Buddha? Are
they one in the same? They donā€™t appear the same, to me. One is, well, thin and usually seen in a seated, resting meditation. The other appears rather rounded and curvaceous, and is laughing like he has just heard a really great joke! :rofl: Yet, Laughing Buddhaā€™s laughter, also appears to be a meditation. These were some of the questions that I asked when I first saw Laughing Buddha decades, ago. He fascinated me. I wanted to learn more.

ā€œThe Laughing Buddha is known in China as Ho Tai (or as Mi Lo Fa), and is not direclty related to the historical Buddha. Ho Tai was, according to one legend, a monk who would always carry a bag full of candies, which he gave out whenever he met up with children. He was always joyful (hence he is referred to as the Laughing Buddha). And because he was a monk, and because some Asian languages use the same word for monk as they do for Buddha, there has been confusion that he is a form of the historical Buddha.

Another theory has it that he was originally a fertitlity God, or a God of Prosperity, and his round belly was a symbol for a bountiful harvest. As Buddhism spread into China from India, the local population accepted him as a saint, or a manifestation of the Future Buddha (Maitreya Buddha).

In Japan he is known as Hotei and is considered one of the Seven Gods of Fortune.ā€

Reference: The Buddha Garden

Laughing Buddha. Such a needed presence in our lives. Now, more than ever I think. What do you think? :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

imageimage

6 Likes

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

imageimageimage

21 Likes

The automated meme function is working too well for you @Premintarsia :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20 Likes

Theres something ive been noticing from yesterday.

Not only i have this constant within smile even if things are not going perfect outside, but also the people that have been crossing my path anywhere, work or otherwise is happy people, its been like jokes left and right everywhere lol

Like the people i am attracting is happy, fun, funny cool easy going people :smiley::grin:

This is soooooo goood for Empaths!!! Thats the hardest part for us, having to shield ourselves all the time so we dont attract people that wants to complain and vent etc like moths to light

But better yet, people that is normally serious or even annoyed all the time IF they approach me is to make a joke or with a good vibe haha. Im not kidding. Crazy.

Phew! So good.

23 Likes