Immutable Happiness šŸ•Šļø - Community NFT testimonials

How do I do this? I donā€™t see that optionā€¦ I am using phone not computer.

4 Likes

Initially, I thought this field manifested itself as consistency to me. It repaired broken tiles on the floor of the path behind me, and made me experience the things I was already experiencing, but in a much stronger and deeper way - Happiness, Joy, Bliss, that lovely peace in the mind, and the inner feeling that life is perfect.

This consistency is important for N reasons, but I think the most important one is making it much easier to live in a flow state. When my state of being is fragmented throughout the day, I tend to subconsciously keep checking for things that are causing this fragmentation, and this makes it much more difficult to live in a flow state. Therefore this consistency Iā€™m speaking about creates an echo confirmation that I really managed to achieve the state I wanted, and that I can stop searching for small broken tiles on the path behind me. I also get a feeling things that need to be worked on will become crystal clear with all that noise gone, and things naturally snowball from here.

Think about the total surface growing in size, and the total volume growing much more relative to that. So itā€™s like Iā€™m repairing the ā€˜surfaceā€™ and experiencing the ā€˜volumeā€™.

This ā€˜volumeā€™ translated to the real world meant I was much more happy, loving, joyful to a point of being borderline goof all the time, and able to control my will at ease - and itā€™s incredible how all of these donā€™t seem to have a cap.

All that consistency would be enough to make this field one of my all time favorites. However, I think this field recently showed another of its dimensions to me, and itā€™s becoming clear I just got another game to play in my life. A game where I will perceive old cycles as repaired holes, and get into a flow state where I will perceive and define the future ahead of me with one sentence: a sea of infinite potential to have fun.

I definitely didnā€™t have it before on that scale, and this is without a shadow of a doubt the most life-changing effect this field had on me. Iā€™m now able to tap into an enthusiasm about everything, mainly about the future, that is equivalent to when you move to another city - but without the fear, doubts, insecurities. Just the knowing there is only fun ahead of me, in different shades - fun in not knowing how things gonna play, fun in knowing there are things I will discover that will bring me more fun, fun in knowing that an infinite sea of possibilities also means an infinite sea of fun, and fun in knowing itā€™s up to me to decide how Iā€™m gonna experience it. And thinking about all of this makes me smile and things feedback loop themselves into a supernova of happiness and joy.

Thank you @anon32464289 for creating this group and bringing us together, and the @group for the smoothest creation possible

and Thank you @Captain_Nemo for bringing me to a fantasy world where I gave up thinking and expecting, instead I just go with the tide taking me to places I could never imagine experiencing.

22 Likes

One week before the release of the NFT. Very difficult two days.

I sleep during the day and I still feel sleepy. The second day I went to sleep during the day again. In my dream, I get to a familiar place and am greeted by a man. I know itā€™s NFT (Yes - future NFT! lol), but heā€™s a stranger to me. He asks me to dance, holds out his hand to me, and there we are circling. The dance is unfamiliar to me, but we move in unison. The energy helps my movements and everything happens easily and naturally.

I wonder: How do you do this? The answer is, " just trust". And itā€™s easy.

As we said goodbye, he took my hands and energized them so much that they just hummed and said it would help.

I woke up. I woke up thinking that if he had called me, I would have gone. And I went with joy. Complete trust, a complete sense of security, a complete sense of care and awe. I got up absolutely awake, all the heaviness was gone, came lightness and the memory of sleep. I thought that I definitely needed to find him and that we would definitely meet)).

And then, NFT ā€œhappinessā€. Totally unexpected, no planning. It just came to me. I am very grateful to everyone who made it possible. When I got it, after 30 seconds I was in tears (+ other NFT released), I was just in shock. Iā€™m not a sensitive person and Iā€™m not very sentimental. I donā€™t know why I cried. Just, something was coming out of me, something was being released. After a while there was an emptiness and then a lightness. It was as if a stone had fallen from my soul, which I constantly carried with me and had already stopped noticing it. Now that there is no fuss, I am really in the flow, I am in a great mood and state of mind all by myself. That doesnā€™t mean that I walk around giggling.)) I was happy to smile at people before))) I really feel good when people around me are happy.

Also, I made a parallel for myself. During the dance, he was leading me, the movements were very easy, although I knew that my feet were controlled by energy. I thought, this is what happens with NFT. Calmly, slowly, you are guided according to your desires or needs. Before, I used to look at the Better Way in Life tag and dread it. Because the way to a better way in life is change. You canā€™t get a different result by doing the same things. And change, itā€™s almost always stressful, itā€™s getting out of a warm place, even though it might be better somewhere out there, itā€™s scary to go for change.))
Guys. This is just great work. Iā€™m grateful to the Captain for creating it, itā€™s beautiful.))
I found my dancing man

Warning. Try to plan at least half an hour of free time after getting the NFT. I used to be able to do that. Some of them made me really shaky, some made me just want to lie down and rest. This time I didnā€™t have time to wait. I drove in the car on the highway for almost an hour, with no way to stop. I drove and smeared tears on my face, unable to stop the tears, which just rolled in large beads.

24 Likes

I shared this some time ago in another post

But worth sharing here, because this is something we are feeling within and when we dont understand a feeling it comes out as tears :slight_smile:

The best part is that the process is rapidly transitioning from tears to laughter, joy and acceptance like nothing was there before :slight_smile:

17 Likes

This sounds wonderful! I donā€™t really understand NFTā€™s but I am really enjoying reading everyoneā€™s experiences, envisioning a bunch of happy dancing souls. :grin:

Thank you @Captain_Nemo and everyone else who helped create this.

16 Likes

NFTs are group created Concepts presented to Captain which he then makes fields from and the group can then, when the field is ready and the NFT is able to be purchased, purchase it

NFTs are limited, the fields are programmed only to work for the NFT holder, which one is when one purchased given NFT or having it in your Venly Wallet either trough trade or gift or purchase from the Venly market

10 Likes

I literally donā€™t know where to start. Iā€™m being all over the place with this one, Iā€™ll try to wrap my head around it.

First of all, the ā€œimplosionā€ of happiness and love can be felt all over your ā€œbodyā€, it fills you full of it to the point it starts oozing out to the surrounding. Thereā€™s an ego dissolution embedded in the field, and I can strongly feel it, as I still have quite a big one =)))) Right when the audio start, it just puts me in a state of quietness, of contentment, and having it all, like others have said I have a smile on my face and deep inside the whole audio. And it continues to build up, so you end up being on cloud when the audio ends. The night the NFT was released, it took me 3 hours to finally go to sleep.

Having this one right before any manifestation stack (especially the Rainmaker) seals the deal for me. Itā€™s helped me get the things I want.

But to me, the biggest part of it all is the teaching from Thay Thich Nhat Hanh that is guiding me from moment to moment.

These days, I just find myself from time to time in awe of the beauty of everything around me, Iā€™m lost in the miracle and beauty of life, items and objects around me got me deep in their charming presence Iā€™m asking how the universe can magically make all these things.

Iā€™m being constantly aware that I am not a separate existence, Iā€™m made up of more than just ā€œmyselfā€ and sometimes I feel blending in the surrounding. Iā€™m also aware that Iā€™m part of the environment of this Earth, this universe, and above all, Iā€™m the environment of myself. So in a sense, bringing happiness to the surroundings and to myself is one, and it doesnā€™t and doesnā€™t have to come at the cost of each other. Itā€™s hard to describe this feeling in words.

Iā€™m back at my parents for Lunar New Year, new patterns of my ego and my parentsā€™ and other close peopleā€™s just keep showing up. But the field also acts as a loving and constant reminder that everybody does what they does out of or in need of ā€œloveā€ and ā€œhappinessā€ at their level of consciousness. Ego can manifest itself in different forms but it comes from the same root. From that perspective, I can deal with the situation with love and understanding, and at the same time let go of what I need to.

An interesting experience is to also realize that I actually have pre-thoughts before thoughts. I know it sounds obvious, but realizing that also helps me recognize and let go of the patterns behind the pre-thoughts and handle the events with mindfulness.

Regarding the Council of the Spiritual Dimensional Self, Iā€™m not consciously receiving guidance from other dimensions but my childhood, I guess itā€™s dimensional in a sense. From time to time, the field brings back memories from my childhood, not just like in my mind, but I feel like I am there, feel the things, doing the activities. There are good memories and there are bad ones, but right when I come back I just stand in silence, smile and have a deep understanding about myself, and let it go.

I wanna say more, but this field is much more than whatever I can put into words, I feel helpless :rofl:

Just today, this happiness project has inspired me to do something to help community, Iā€™m sure more than ever about my path, and I hope this endeavor will bring something good for everybody :pray:

22 Likes

This definitely has Ego dissolution to the max and automated.

I do feel the big punch

But thenā€¦ it all subsides

Fast so far for me fades away escalating until its gone in like 2 to 5 minutes.

Then the ego space is filled with inner contentment, that also escalates until it turns into joy, butterflies and outer smile, chest warms and i am also feeling like a tender caress around my head and face with soft goosebumps.

And then i feel extremely loved, like the pillar of powers kinda feel but from everybody and everything out there and up there that wants to pour in some of their love onto Me.

Its so beautiful.

:kiss:

18 Likes

Itā€™s hard to track the effects of some NFTs, but the thoughts that werenā€™t there but have started to occur are probably a strong indicator of the effect itself

@anon32464289
Larousseā€™s famous French dictionary states: happiness is a state of complete satisfaction (bonheur - Ć©tat de satisfaction complete). I noticed that the origin of the word ā€œhappinessā€ in French is very humble: bonheur is just bon heur, that is, a good hour. Apparently, people used to be more modest and didnā€™t demand much from life.
Lol

It seems to me - happiness is about being generally satisfied with life and taking chronic pleasure in it. To me, there are two main components to this definition: overall satisfaction and its duration. I guess general satisfaction does not imply that one has absolutely everything life can provide, but one has something essential to happiness. And happiness is a lasting state (a happy childhood, a happy old age, a happy life) rather than a short-term reaction, which we would rather call joy.

I know that Freud did not believe that psychotherapy could make a person happy. He doubted the possibility of happiness and said that the task of psychoanalysis was only to replace neurotic suffering with ordinary human pain. ā€œHappiness by its very nature is possible only as an episodic phenomenon,ā€ he wrote. lol

But! I like the wise statement attributed to Freud that a happy person happily goes to work in the morning and happily goes home from work in the evening. I modify this definition a bit for myself: a happy person understands in the morning that there is no need to go to work, and in the evening understands that there is no need to go tomorrow either (but thatā€™s a joke).

Like many people on this Earth, I have always been interested in the question of whether happiness is achievable in principle, that is, whether it is possible to be happy based on the definition of happiness for a long time, ideally for a lifetime. Second: if it is possible in principle, what do I have to do to achieve it?

Happiness of life, which does not depend on time or place of life, nor on gender, nor on age, nor on culture, nor on the current situation in the country or in the world. As Professor Dumbledore said in Harry Potter: ā€œHappiness can be found even in the hardest of times, you just have to strive for the light.ā€
lol

A person who enjoys going to work, but tries to stay there as long as possible because he doesnā€™t feel like going home, cannot be called happy. A person who does not want to wake up in the morning and go to work cannot be called happy either. A happy person is happy from morning till night and, most importantly, from evening till morning. Happiness is a chronic condition.

By the way, theologians for the most part believed that happiness on earth (paradise on earth) is unattainable, that our earthly and physical life is a kind of punishment for our sins, and that happiness is attainable only on the other side of life. This is the version I have heard many times from different cultures.

Other people have argued that life is happiness.
But along this line of reasoning, if life itself is designed in such a way that it can and should bring us chronic pleasure, why doesnā€™t this often happen? For myself personally, Iā€™ve begun to realize that the most important thing to enjoy life is to get just two basic processes right: getting everything you need to live, and getting rid of everything you donā€™t need and get in the way of lifeā€¦

What is the benchmark of a happy person for me? For example, if I have problems (and healthy people have problems too), I should not put them off, I should solve them

I think the big problem with a person who doesnā€™t know how to live happily?
Itā€™s the inability to say ā€œnoā€.
and I used to have a problem saying no to someone, refusing them.

Some studies show that at the end of life, many people worry because they have had too little time with their loved ones, too little travel, that this was not enough for their happiness.

But I once came across a paper by other scientists who write that these conclusions donā€™t really apply to reality. Many people worry at the end of their lives, not that they didnā€™t travel enough with their loved ones, but that they endured too much, waited too long to be understood, appreciated, thanked.

you know what I mean? :)

Life isnā€™t supposed to be hard. Itā€™s supposed to be happy.
thank you all for this gift. :sparkling_heart:

21 Likes

For me, this field became the utimate Jack of all Trades

If Iā€™m feeling off, weird, or unbalanced in any way, 2 loops of Immutable Happiness usually solve it.

If Iā€™m feeling heavy, in a not-optimal brainwave state, or with unknown junk that needs to be released, 2 loops of Immutable Happiness usually solve it.

Overall, if I feel a field could improve my state of being in any way, I just open IH and listen to it 2 times. And a more specific approach after that simply works magically. You finish your session feeling refreshed and ready to fully express your free will.

IH has a Blueprint of Life vibe in that sense, but something more focused in the spiritual part.

25 Likes

I have been weary about giving a testimonial to our beautiful creation, because the number of copies released is pretty limited and most of it went to our close ones.

Hence offering not much opportunity to grab one of those :point_down:

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2022-02-14 aĢ€ 21.15.41
(no more copies available)

Though, I must say if I should keep only one field from Dream this would be this one.

It does exactly what has been shared above, along with appreciated manifestations and a powerful alignment towards making the right choices towards happiness.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo and team for that amazing creation :pray::heart:

17 Likes

Thank you all who were involved for creating this masterpiece! Grateful to be part of The Immutable Happiness team now :slight_smile:

Today will be my first day getting to explore it!

Edit: Beautiful start so far :smiley:

14 Likes

My most sincere congratulations because yeah.

Best thing ever.

11 Likes

Ahh this fieldā€¦

Its so weird and cute lol just to put it somehow.

Ive been having my ego triggered with a couple of stuff the past 2 days.

I know its ego, i recognize it, i am working on it, however part of my frustration is that even if my ego was the sweetes kitten, there are other parts involved (people) that are just there not doing their own job. Still egoā€¦ i must let go of control, do my thing and go with the flow.

Thing is ive been UPSET. Literally upset, really upset. Lets be clear lol however i at the same time am in a good mood haha i knowā€¦ im making no sense.

Its like regardless of what is going on im smiling, joking, positive, just cooked lunch a while ago dancing etcā€¦

But i am upset.

Am i lying to myself and being a hypocrite? Noo.

I feel both things just as much, however i think in the recognition of what i need to do to stop being upset, in the process of doing what i need to doā€¦ this field is holding me high, as if it was doing this:

All comfortable and everything :relaxed:

Or if i had the ability to just do this

flood-overflow

And i think thats beautiful!!!

Because the hardest thing to overcome something is having to also deal with the emotional or mental state dropping to the floor because of whatever situation we are going through, and the more difficult the more the constant battles we have to fight to keep the spirit high and with hope so we can get through.

Life and the world will always throw fkery at Us, because we cannot control everything and everybody, having this on my side is like having Timon on my shoulder telling Me when I need it:

tumblr_puwpfu31Cq1wh3kojo4_540

:heart::heart::heart::heart: so grateful for this!!

15 Likes

I think i must sayā€¦ because i know theres so many people wanting and looking for this NFT and there are no more copies available. Forgive me if i upset you with my review

But i tell you one thing.

What i am feeling reminds me a lot

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: New Release

So if you are looking for IH dont stop your healing waiting on a miracle to happen or thinking is not gonna happen for you if you dont have this. Loop this PMHC with New Perspective or Oulook retrainer + Powerful Positive Weaves. do it daily. Like one mini stack that you cant forget or stop.

And soon enough you will feel and witness how the heart is held content while understanding and working on issues, connected to the brain for rational, clear answers on what to do next should problems arise.

:heart:

14 Likes

Beautiful, adding this at the top. Thanks for this sharing Luna :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Pleaseee tell more
:D

3 Likes

Sooooo hard to find in trades!!! Rarey

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been pairing this rare little gem with a few loops of The Exalted State the past week. The bliss & detachment levels experienced from said combo are off the charts. If you see this one floating around in trades or on Venly I highly suggest you grab it :grin:

17 Likes

Canā€™t add your testimonial to the comment up there as now this is not editable anymore, but happy you got it man :pray::grin:

8 Likes