Toxic Family Protection

Thanks, you’re amazing :pray:t4:

1 Like

I have those moments when I feel a lot of compassion for them bc they come from a shitty background both of them… but I always end up hating them because they always end up hurting me in some kind of way. I easily forgive in general, but when it’s too much, when I feel bullied I can become ruthless. This is where I’m at with my parents. But like you said maybe one day I’ll forgive them.

4 Likes

I know how it works.

Not maybe, you will. Right now you’re caught up in it. I don’t blame you for hating them, I’m just telling you the end of the story.
Even if they pass away, the day of judgement will come and you’ll have a choice. The wrong choice will just kick the can further down the road until you accept and forgive

Lol, I’m not saying you wouldn’t let them drown without feeling guilt or even drown them if there were no consequences.

I’m just saying it won’t stay like that forever, 10-20 years from now healing will be due
Probably MUCH sooner with the fields

But for now I reckon you have bigger issues than emotional healing :+1:
Climb the Maslow pyramid at your own pace

13 Likes

:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Loop this album… Very helpful I feel

2 Likes

When you will be on a level of esteem or growth, you will definitely forgive them. Most of the people in this world are on autopilot. They ride the journey by not sitting in the driver’s seat and when situations arise, they behave and react, without much deliberateness and hurt others in the way. Maybe your parents are projecting their own frustrations, weakness or drawbacks on you.

After a while you will be on charge and then you’ll have two options. Maybe you’ll abondon them or hold them with compassion and love. If you do the latter, no matter how they are or what they have done, you’ll definitely have some positive karma. We have the most energetic connection with our parents. Your returns will be manifold if you do them favors than if you do it for random people.

It was difficult for me to write. I can understand what you are going through. A time will come when your parents will be totally dependent on you. They will even let you decide their own issues.

At the end of the day, just don’t keep any hatred or frustration for them. I’m sure you will forgive them one day, as Philip said, but if you react negatively, you may end up getting some remorse you’d prefer to wipe out.

Listen to Attract more love into your life, emotional release and forgiveness and release.

10 Likes

Can you buy

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: New Release

While you could create a stack, wear mandalas, use tags…

This field here, only this one could help you with all that whole situation and fast!

6 Likes

I have issues with parents as well,so can u explain for me how heart coherence is best field for this?

1 Like

Sure Bro, but have you read the post and the comments? So much insight shared, wanna go read and come back if you still have questions?

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, you’re an amazing human being I wish you a lot of happiness in your life.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi

I have been in the same situation as you, and beside from all the suggestions above, you can try this free field to heal your inner child. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPY_XUv8laY&ab_channel=DreamSeeds

Also one of the fields that has helped me release a lot of resentment towards my abusive parents and sibling, is the Vibration of Divine Love. I cried and got so much release from it. A couple of loop from The Internal Alchemical Crucible afterwards always do the trick. Grounding and Schumann Resonance if need be. I wish you a successful healing and recovery.

7 Likes

Reading this thinking:How dare she assume I didnt already memorize all replies in that thread lol.Seriously before asking I always check if there is an answer in dedicated thread regarding an audio,but I wasnt clear with my question so let me paraphrase.
Having a toxic parent means inevitably,he/she will start an argument or just lash out. I know what brain coherence does,but no matter how balanced,calm,happy we are,that wont change the fact we are enduring stressfull and for me many times,psychologically heavy scenarios.
Audios give us ability to change for the better,become more detached to the circumstances but at the end of the day there is still a fine limit @anon24203759 and me can take before it affects us.I have adapted so much to my circumstances that I feel it`s time to start changing parents,because audios are only used to treat the symptom of their behaviour(hurt feelings etc),but not to actually gradually solve the issue.
I have come to the point where mum will just accuse me of dumb shit and just keep looking for excuses to blame me for doing sth and keep going getting even more mad cuz I am not willing to spend any energy on arguing with her(basically ignore ).Still,when she speaks aggresively seriously I can feel those rough vibrations coming to me and well I rly dont like that.So even if we arent hurt by words damage is done in numerous ways.
Sorry @anon46520955 this is personal for me and I felt cheated when u said Heart field is best in this scenario,when I feel like best audio would be the one which destroyes all the need for conflict or lashing out a person might have.
PS:Got my Echo dot speaker yesterday so I am looking for best ambient field which could change energy in the room so she is calm.

5 Likes

Okay… first of all i am in no obligation whatsoever to give you a conclusion you cant get on your own.

I was nice and open to help you out after you have read the thread, now i dont want :woman_shrugging:t2:

You cant speak about the effects of a field before using it and why i said what i said. If you would have come with a different attitude i would have wholeheartedly help you out.

So i wish you all the best in your healing journey however you want to approach it.

:heart:

1 Like

Couldn’t you make your parent listen to some energetic blockage removal or love audios ?

Beyond that I can give an advise people won’t like lol

1 Like

That how dare she part was sarcasm,people here usually ask something which was answered few times already.I just spoke from my perspective how it looked like.
My intent wasn’t to offend u and it feels like I did,considering u mention 2 times how u wanted to help,but now dont want to,which as u said,u arent obligated to do and that is why I am always grateful for any advice/suggestion people here offer.
Thanks for your kind wishes and advices u have given me before.

5 Likes

Well… best ambient field can be almost any - plasma flower, essence of faith and prayer to name two. Or alchemical holy light, it’s not an Ambient field but I use it like that as well (not in the sense that I would have other fields playing, but when I feel the heaviness/tension in the air).

You can also play unconditional love constantly, i think that’s a good one as well. Also the sound is rather undetectable.

5 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

We are all part of families or friends as good as family. The closer we are to people, the lesser the inhibition, the higher the expectation, the greater the disillusionment, and the following frustration, arguments and disagreements.

Wherever there are people, there will be such moments. when they pass quickly, we don’t notice, when they are frequent and linger…yes, it can be difficult.

I have once tried a Schuman Resonance audio with Dream Seeds white light waves. It worked. The storm subsided. I played the two simultaneously, looped for hours.

One could try that… see if it helps.
Because we can be truly happy…if our people are happy…because we do belong.
Good luck! :heart: :dizzy: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I second this.

3 Likes