Toxic Family Protection

Hey guys I need a bit of help here. I currently live with my mom, my father lives abroad (for work) and times to times he come visit us and he stays with us for approximately 2 or 3 weeks. Every time he comes, my mom and him get into big fights/arguments. Every time it’s making me sick spiritually and physically, I always end up being depressed and anxious. I hate my father deeply; I do everything to avoid him, he can be very abusive. Every time he is near me I feel anxious and I just wanna run away. Dream has so many audios, do you guys know which ones I could listen to, to protect myself ? My dad just arrived this morning and I can already feel anxious and sick. I literally feel paralyzed right now. Please help.

8 Likes

Armor of light and Glory

14 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

Attract l0ve
Mass Meditati0n
Amplify Nullify (0r The Navraha Hman)

Greand Jealusly
Em0tinal mastering
Clear all Negative energy / ex0rcism

Th0se are 0ptins that first came t my mind
yu can use it all 0r pick only a few

h0pe can give you a vit 0f relief !!
:astonished: :dash: feww

:muscle:

12 Likes

Great suggestions above, I only suggest that you use the etheric cord cutter

16 Likes

Thanks guys

4 Likes

Why don’t you tell your parents about morphic fields. They can try to heal together.

Maybe if you tell them about morphic fields, they will start to get better.

Also wear St Michael mandala for protection.

2 Likes

In my opinion try with attract love one. That one really making bitter person act differently to you. I’ve tested this myself with my dad. He somehow act differently if I keep continue listening to that audio. So weird in a good way. Like when he sees me he seems me like when I was a child. No hate or feeling like regret to have me. But you have to keep listening to it everyday. Once a day. The results will keep getting stronger but fade if you stop.

7 Likes

It’s complicated. When I used to live with both my parents, my dad use to emotionally and spiritually abuse my mom and my mom used to abuse me too. My relationship with her got better through time but I still hold a lot of grudges. I don’t care about their healing tbh , I need to heal myself and get the hell out of my house. They both can rot in hell as far as I’m concerned idc.

1 Like

Here is the link to the instagram where you can find mandalas to help you

https://www.instagram.com/sapienmed/

1 Like

Well, you should definitely get some space and heal yourself.

But after a while you’ll see them as flawed individuals with their own hardship and powerlessness and maybe you won’t be friends but you’ll understand and forgive. Might be after they passed, but it will happen.

One day you’ll have the upper hand and you’ll have to decide how to act. I suggest then that you take the time to think and feel. Get closure and heal, not getting even, no revenge, explanation or rationalization.

Is that off topic ?
Lol

19 Likes

Captain_Nemo has all the fields you need to help you. All you have to do is discover.

7 Likes

perhaps to feel more confident less anxious you can try wearing smilodon mandala.

2 Likes

Thanks, you’re amazing :pray:t4:

1 Like

I have those moments when I feel a lot of compassion for them bc they come from a shitty background both of them… but I always end up hating them because they always end up hurting me in some kind of way. I easily forgive in general, but when it’s too much, when I feel bullied I can become ruthless. This is where I’m at with my parents. But like you said maybe one day I’ll forgive them.

4 Likes

I know how it works.

Not maybe, you will. Right now you’re caught up in it. I don’t blame you for hating them, I’m just telling you the end of the story.
Even if they pass away, the day of judgement will come and you’ll have a choice. The wrong choice will just kick the can further down the road until you accept and forgive

Lol, I’m not saying you wouldn’t let them drown without feeling guilt or even drown them if there were no consequences.

I’m just saying it won’t stay like that forever, 10-20 years from now healing will be due
Probably MUCH sooner with the fields

But for now I reckon you have bigger issues than emotional healing :+1:
Climb the Maslow pyramid at your own pace

13 Likes

:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Loop this album… Very helpful I feel

2 Likes

When you will be on a level of esteem or growth, you will definitely forgive them. Most of the people in this world are on autopilot. They ride the journey by not sitting in the driver’s seat and when situations arise, they behave and react, without much deliberateness and hurt others in the way. Maybe your parents are projecting their own frustrations, weakness or drawbacks on you.

After a while you will be on charge and then you’ll have two options. Maybe you’ll abondon them or hold them with compassion and love. If you do the latter, no matter how they are or what they have done, you’ll definitely have some positive karma. We have the most energetic connection with our parents. Your returns will be manifold if you do them favors than if you do it for random people.

It was difficult for me to write. I can understand what you are going through. A time will come when your parents will be totally dependent on you. They will even let you decide their own issues.

At the end of the day, just don’t keep any hatred or frustration for them. I’m sure you will forgive them one day, as Philip said, but if you react negatively, you may end up getting some remorse you’d prefer to wipe out.

Listen to Attract more love into your life, emotional release and forgiveness and release.

10 Likes

Can you buy

Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence: New Release

While you could create a stack, wear mandalas, use tags…

This field here, only this one could help you with all that whole situation and fast!

6 Likes