Armor of Light and Glory

Armor of Light and Glory TEESPRING

The audio here is meant to help craft a divinely glorious armor around you, Using elements from Archetypes of the armor of Karna (Kavacha), the armor of Achilles some elements of the helm of awe.
An influence on the probability of projectiles making contact to be unlikely. And some effects woven in from a hypothetical element with Z = 145 to create some gravity effects, to also help with the protection. Effects can be compounded and slowly fade in a day or two. (May last even longer) (Song also merges different rhythms into each other).

54 Likes

:flushed::two_hearts:

11 Likes

Ohhhhhh snap, so this means this field is an exclusive item one of a kind field? Since it’s being auctioned?

I want :pleading_face:

Oh no NVM we can listen to it for free!

18 Likes

Im trying to figure :woozy_face::grimacing:

Ok so i guess its time to finally jump in the crypto boat now :grimacing:

10 Likes

You can hit play on the website! I’m listening now!

13 Likes

First listen made me feel very safe and calm. I’m unsure if the field also contains some mental effects, but I had this feeling I could do anything.

21 Likes

Subarashi!!!

Hontoni :)

Thank you for all this gifts !! Thank you all for being part of this :heart: :dragon:

18 Likes

What reality am I in right now ?

23 Likes

Dream land :)

17 Likes

wow

15 Likes
15 Likes

That’s a beautiful story :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

It also includes the Armor of Achilles and Helm of Awe

11 Likes

Ohh thats so cool. Ive seen that symbol but didnt know the name and here i was laughing thinking Dream was playing with words again :blush:

3 Likes

Wait… bulletproof armour??

4 Likes

Dear family, how can i buy this field? It is amaaazziiinnggg!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

10 Likes

It feels sooo good! Not going a day with out it! I would love to buy it too!

It put me in such a happy and loving mood, and i feel so protected to top it all off!

Thank you captain!

17 Likes

I literally felt like armor was placed on my arms, it was spectacular !!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:[quote=“PatronSaintofBiceps, post:20, topic:14188”]
me siento tan protegida para colmo!
[/quote]

11 Likes

"The protection that the Helm of Awe invokes isn’t just physical in nature, you see. It’s also a sign of dominance in conflict, and more than that, it represents the ability to cause fear in others and suppress the fear of one’s own mind.

Think of it as a mirror: when you see the terrifying enemy rushing towards you and you feel fearful, you simply reflect that fear back on them. You become impervious and only focus on your mission at hand: destroying them."

Wow.

19 Likes

Oh my, this is beyond amazing! Protection through anti-gravity effects. Like in the Matrix?

11 Likes