First week experience

Hello everyone. I’m new to the field thing, just about a week. Apart from YouTube, I also browsed Sapienshop and Gumroad thoroughly this week. My interest is so piqued! Initially I had not had a patreon account before, only because of Sapien Medicine did I sign up a patreon account. But for unknown reasons, my patreon account was automatically disabled twice within one day and I had to contact patreon customer service to get my account back twice. The first time happened right after sign up, the second time happened when I was to add subscription of Sapien Medicine. It took me two days to just became a patron to Sapien Medicine channel. Weird ride on that site.
While I was waiting patreon solving my account issues, I couldn’t help but bought $283.95 worth of audio on Gumroad, all of them are lower priced ones, since first my issues are although somewhat complex but not related to advanced biohack (I guess?) fields that are unique to Sapien Medicine, and second I’m currently not financially well off but I always spend in budget and never let myself in debt.
That’s a digression. I pull off a playlist of various audios, almost foolishly large, just to try out what effects these audios may have on me. The playlist grew from 5 hours to almost 20 hours within a week. I know that more is not better, but knowing and doing are two separate things, and I’m kind of addict personality.
So far, I have not noticed any physical effects, neither positive nor negative ones. Mentally, I noticed that my previous very unbalanced sex urge swing (sometimes 0, sometimes 120% previously) stabilized quite well, and no obvious negative mental effects. As for spiritually, duh, I have hard time even just to show up in life, not to mention spiritual practices that requires consistency. I’m a mess. What happened to me for the last couple of months was that some “entity” would visit me and invade me. But I was not bothered by that, instead, I kind of looked forward to it, just to see what could happen to me anyway. It tried to instill some beliefs to me, and as a vulnerable individual, my worldview did changed a bit in last few months. Interestingly, during this week blasting the playlist, that thing only visited me once and for only a few minutes, vastly reduced from what was like few hours before. Also by chance I watched some other videos this week on the same subject and gained some clarity to reflect what was those beliefs and spot things that does not resonate with me. I think the audios staffed external intrusions quite well. Just with this simple reason, I would like to continue the strategy of continuously playing for the time being.
I’m planning to purchase some item from Sapienshop and another shop that I was quite fond of in the near future, saving up some money for now. Quite curious to where I’ll end up.

5 Likes

Hey welcome to the family!

I never had a Patreon before either before Sapien lol best 5 dollars a month ever!

I’m sure you’ve tried exorcism rite and negative entity removal right? Repel negative energy is a great one too :)

I think you would greatly benefit from the shielding tag but the Sapien shop is closed, fortunately we have the old shielding sigil available to us for free here in the forums! Total game changer!

There’s also a nice field called armor of light and glory with an audio and tag version you can buy… This + shielding and you’re set for life :) check out what it does here… (Check out the comments too for a deeper analysis)

And luckily! You can even give it a test drive (as often as you’d like) before deciding if you want to purchase the audio for ease of access here:

Always better than before! :)

7 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! :smiley: I haven’t tried exorcism rite, but I did try negative entity removal. It worked really well, as far as the result is speaking itself.
I don’t know that Sapien shop is closed. What a pity. (But a relief to my wallet?)
I’ll take a look at the sigil, thanks for your suggestions again!

1 Like

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

3 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll Thanks for your tip on the sigils! I’m now considering what things I could use with the sigil. I guess using quartz, gem or minerals would amplify (or attenuate if a poor choice is made)? Would it be safer to use, say, wood items with the sigils?
Sorry for bombarding you with questions. Thank you again.

2 Likes

No no please do!

Crystals and metals are really good conductors of energies, id personally love to have all of mines on crystals if i could … try staying away from wood stuff and you’ll be okay :)

Also, make sure you put it on something you can carry on you every day, the fields grow with time so they become stronger so you wouldn’t want to lose them

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer! The rationale behind my question was that gems and crystals have their own properties. So far, what comes to my mind that perhaps would go well with the psychic mental shielding might be clear quartz, rutilated clear quartz, black tourmaline, or silver. On the contrary, I would not choose pink quartz, obsidian or calcite. But these are all my guesses, so it requires experiments for verification. I do have some gems, but not that much, and good quality gems are hard to come by in where I live now. So I am a little hesitant to do the experiment with my limited stones inventory. And I suppose the sigils will be engraved in gems permanently (especially quartz family.) Thus I have the question of what may go well with the sigils.
And the reason I mentioned wood is that it’s an organic substance. Thus I suppose its field would be more like living organisms, rather than the inorganic (nonetheless living) gems and minerals. And for an adaptive field, again, my guess is materials derived from biological sources may be good. I guess tree nuts, wood, or coral may be useful. And they are prone to decaying, that also serves as the impossible to miss canary in a coal mine.
Well, I overthink everything, don’t I.

1 Like

I think clear quartz would be the best one to use! Because it dispels negativity and clears away negative energy, so there would be some nice coherence there…

Ah but the field is alive and a sort of consciousness that would add onto the already alive crystals :) the thing about wood and less dense materials is that it would conduct the energy at a much weaker rate than a metal or crystal but i like the way you think!

It’s okay! I overthink everything too haha every detail has its own little story lol

2 Likes

Oh, it’s my oversight to neglect the density of material. In this regard, gems and minerals are better than tree nuts and coral.
Actually another thought that came to my mind is bones… But that’s a material way out of my league, at least for now.

1 Like

Is this the shielding sigil…and I read that we can place any item on it for 3 hours…and use that item. I am very energy sensitive…I hope it will work. Please suggest :pray:

1 Like

No, that’s just the cover art. The sigil is in page 4 of that linked document (in the post you replied to in this thread). Read the document and a lot of questions will be answered.

2 Likes

Great…thanks so much…I will print the sigil on the 4th page

2 Likes

One more question…can I use two sigil at the same time…I also want to use confidence and dominance sigil along with shielding sigil.

I found this using our search engine (that magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum):
If I wear two sigils, Would that lower the effect of both of them?

I might not be understanding you. We use these sigils to put fields onto items. (Did you read your PDF?)

While there are people who do put multiple fields on the same item, I personally find that limits me, because there can be times when I don’t want to be shielded but I do want the confidence, etc.

Did that answer your question? Or did I miss it?

1 Like

(upload://yn4riIYz10olBfumjo3qDFnBbjW.jpeg)
I might have understood incorrectly

The pdf said to create the field you simply place an item you wish the field to be created. How and which fields do you put on any items. I didn’t understand.

I didn’t find the steps to use the sigil.

1 Like

Not to worry, that happens. It’s why I ask so many questions–to make sure I’m understanding correctly.

Now just to make sure, do you have any more questions? (Because I’d like for you to get the results you’re wanting for yourself.)

Thanks…I know nothing about Sigils…cards or other things. I just took the print of shielding sigil and placed my earrings on them overnight. And said the activation words.

My motive is to protect myself as I am very energy sensitive…and get affected by the jealousy of people around…also confidence is gets low…as I get overwhelmed.

Sounds good to me!

Use the forum Search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) to find previous discussions about all those things and you’ll be up to speed in no time!

1 Like

Can I ask how do you use the Sigils…and are they working for you?

You just choose any item you wish, perferably some metal item and only one item.
You put it on sigil, printed or phone or pc(make sure the screen never turns off tho if on phone, pc) and say “activate (sigil name, its usually sigil page) and then wait for 3 hours or more, whatever was specified.
And then for another sigil, you do the same.

2 Likes