Psychic mental shielding

not mine

its dreamweavers

51 Likes

@anon44487865 :point_right: :heartbeat: :point_left:

7 Likes

Ok this is in A language i don’t understand so its kinda sketchy as to where to click and weird adds pop up. You sure it has not a virus where you saved it?

Already downloaded thank you🙂

1 Like

Dream approved but let’s not think, believe, imagine, guess, be confused about, or wonder for a second it’s ok to be posting this stuff before asking him.

20 Likes

I’m confused. So I shouldn’t download it then?

Dont worry Miss @Imogen , Its Safe .

Just dont click in the 1 million dollar prize with your Card data please :smile:

11 Likes

:joy::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Don’t know which one to download, but ptsd helped alot today

3 Likes

download either
its all fine

25 Likes

The one written below :

In this case : CONTEGO :woman_mage:

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo my sister is having a baby in 2 months. Would it be safe to give the new baby an item with the Shielding field on it??

5 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo ! I’m so grateful for this gift and many more you have given to all of us, being free or not! :pray:

4 Likes

Lol i mean yes the blue link but its when it said the address was invalid. The other one shared after did work. :blush:

Thank you @anon46074933 i know your intention is good but because its an old field maybe i thought it could have been saved in a platform that got corrupted over the years and you hadn’t realized thats why i asked. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

the bitcoin shit isnt mine either, think its the site who just randomly put that there, I don’t even have a account on there

and who ever needs it is welcome, you should thank dream and not me

4 Likes

Just when I was about to take a break from all energy tools/fields etc.
Thank You Ray and Thank You Capitan

3 Likes

Is it possible to get the link from another site, this one is full of ads, etc.

Google or even Dropbox it’s clean and easier to use.

There is some under age folks in the forum, ,:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Someone posted a link to google drive last night, but looks like that post was deleted [well it still can be accessed, but l can’t tell you how unless Dream grants me permission]

4 Likes

I had it imbued on plastic bracelet :blush: gonna wear it 24hr

7 Likes

So the empathetic defense in this sigil is the same as empathic shielding mandala on insta?

4 Likes