Psychic mental shielding

So I put this on a coin and kept it in my pocket today, a pocket that was completely closed and sealed off. I get home today and check for the coin and it’s gone :pensive:. Guess I learned my lesson about imbuing coins.

8 Likes

Lesson learned. Don’t ignore the wise words of Mr. OM. oh how he’ll love reading your post.

5 Likes

:man_shrugging:
Legit just trying to help people.
No ulterior motives to “keep people down”
I don’t know… seems in this world, that’s a rarity, so therefore not trusted.

22 Likes

You already know my feelings for you but I’ll report them publicly once more. Like you said, that’s a rarity to have gifts for humanity in the form of genuinely loving teachers (you being one of them). Indeed, fake temporary nice folks all over the place (but ok, we need them too lol).

I think I’ve already mentioned him: I had an English teacher in high school. The kind of guy who taught us much more than how to spell “this is a banana”. He opened our eyes to the world. He was a tough one. Although I immediately liked him (just as I liked you), I went off his class several times by slamming the door lol. I was probably sort of testing him (double lol). Kind of “will he still be there no matter what?” or “uhuh what will happen if I do the opposite of what he says?”

Anyway. I also think that sometimes we fell in an error here on this forum by thinking stuff like “ok but why does _OM has to adopt this tone? Couldn’t he be a little more gentle?”

And no, as a matter of fact: you couldn’t/can’t. The “gentle way” is not always synonym of real kindness. Sometimes, the tone has to be bam bam. To make us consider in depth what you’re saying. On the other hand, you are also one of the most teddy bear people I’ve ever met. Deeply grateful for everything you’ve brought and keep bringing to us. :sunny: Great Teacher of mine…

By the way you already know but for other readers: I’ll be on vacation for a while (will see you at today’s webinar + Live Radio though). Uial :teddy_bear: has kindly accepted to be back at the meditation thread organization.

Until then, take care guys and see you around.

19 Likes

:pray: :cry: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Forgot to mention that the English teacher remained in my life long time after the graduation. I hope you’ll be too :pray:t2: :bouquet:

9 Likes

:smile::smile::smile::+1::+1::+1:Lesson learned?

I put this on my new necklace, I really have been feeling super calm these past few days

5 Likes

I want to combine it with Knight Warrior Mindset

:thinking::thinking:

Hey guys… I want to share some results but maybe this also from this sigil as well so… I been constantly using this sigil. So what’s weird is that I was blaming my trauma that I thought it is why I was avoiding getting close to my relative. I was delivering chips like every week to restaurant that my relative own it. What’s weird is that I usually always hand shaking with him. For no reason. I kept telling myself “no” Even being told by my dad to give handshake but keep refusing to say no. I barely want to talk to the person either like it just extremely making me anxious for no reason. I heard a slight word in my head that “covid” But I ignored it and just think it’s maybe my ego. A week after that he got covid… And just yesterday I did my tarot to read what will happen for him a week from now. I won’t go to detail about the tarot but I told my mom about the reading… That he might end up not make it. And after yesterday was reading it. Got a call from them. He’s gone :cry::frowning:

What’s interesting is that I think this sigil is the reason why I was avoiding him… Which is very amazing how the field work. Remember I also have my luck sigil too but I think those combination are the reason why it keep me safe and lucky too

12 Likes

Thank you very much!

Maybe asked before but i want to know: Can u wear more than one sigils: for example Luck and that one and confidence? what about mandalas together with this? Servitors? Thank you!

Won’t be a problem I think, but keep in mind sigils in general are to be made on one item only, you can wear as many sigil items as mandalas as long as your energy system is cool with it, it really depends on yourself, try it out and see how it goes

1 Like

Thanks !

Hello again. To share my experience…
Please use all cleansing Audios that u have free and not free with it on you. And then Aura repair atleast three four listens.

2 Likes

Hello, how to activate the sigil, what word, the object to put on it for how many hours?

Contego if I remember

1 Like

There’s a whole thread filled with information about that:
Luck sigil anyone?

1 Like

I am curious to know who created this sigil? Thanks.

Dream did

3 Likes