Luck sigil anyone?

Hi , I’m looking for Luck Sigil (which is not available on Patreon ) , can anyone share it here the original image of Luck ( Nottis).

By the way, I used Fame Mandala as wallpaper and gotten pretty good result from it. So, i wanted to try Luck Sigil.

Thank you in advance.

(I looked it up here and could find, sorry) .

Hi , thanks bro. Do you have the original PDF?

The image here looks small i doubt it has the same effects as the original PDF.
If i zoom it a bit and place the item on it and say the activation words , and leave for 2 hours… Is that correct and will it work?

1 Like

Hi I was wondering if you don’t mind sharing about your experience with the fame mandala. I’ve been interested in it & don’t see the results being talked about much

Users who want EVERYTHING FREE

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Read through the topic… Someone uploaded another version + you have testimonials…

@King92

Here my experience with Fame mandala… but I’m not sure how to perceive it as i gotten ‘attention or fame’ via a negative incident.
I put it as phone wallpaper …and then i was Covid 19 positive few weeks after that… I become well known at my workplace (4000 ppl company) after this incident , many people called and texted me to ask about my health. This incident maybe unlucky but the Mandala did its thing for sure… This is my point of view.

5 Likes

Not original, but good enough:

2 Likes

This looks much original and better . Thank you!

1 Like

No problem, enjoy it!

Hey can I hear about the fame results? Btw I also have luck mandala before. It really works so great. It really does attract lot of costumers.

What I want to know what results you gain from fame one? :)

Same!