Psychic mental shielding

I need it because of all its effects specially the protection defense part.

1 Like

This perhaps work too well. Two personal items, one peice of crystal and one activity tracker, imbued with this sigil both showed cracks within one month. Now I’m considering using penny coins to make these to ruduce “cost.”

1 Like

Don’t use coins. They’re too easy to lose and, when you do lose them, you also lose all the growth of your field.

Read the thread for the Luck Sigil to hear the tales of woe (because they used coins) our friends have shared as well as to learn suggestions for more suitable items than coins, crystals and trackers.

7 Likes

rings, earrings, necklaces and braclets are good too, if possible some metal, silver or gold

something along the lines

4 Likes

Those are good, yes.

My point was that crystals, depending on their composition, might not be the best choices because they can crack and break, where your suggestions of rings, earrings and necklaces can be less likely to do so.

3 Likes

yeah for sure, just saying if one doesnt have these at their hands or something

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ve read through the luck sigil thread. I think I may try to find some metal accesories to act as a more suitable item.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Saludos :pray::pray::pray:
I can use this sigil/item at the same time confidence dominance and authority sigil ?

at least 3 days a week I return from work late at night walking this would be a good complement the intem can be plastic or better if it is metal, the same rule for the other sigils?

thanks in advance

you can use multiple fields from sigils/pendants at once, just make sure to use separate items for sigils

2 Likes

Thank You :pray:

I read the instructions
but i have some questions :
-at the moment of listening to my daily stacks, should I remove the item?

-could the item block the energies of the morphic fields?

-or the field in the item only goes against negative energies?

@Forumuser
@Captain_Nemo
@SammyG

No.

No.

“Negative energies” directed against you without your invitation, yes. That’s why the description talks about “defense.”

3 Likes

here to mention the hope to see the release of Shielding Protection 3.0 NFT any time soon :pray:

1 Like

thanks man, curiously I wanted to tag you @ so that you would attend to answer, but I said that’s enough tags :sweat_smile:

🙏

@WellBeing

Never any need to tag me. I answer when I have something to answer, that hasn’t already been answered by someone else.

4 Likes

tonight activate the sigil in aluminum intem can I hang it on the same cord where I hang the mandala of thor?

1 Like

Yes you can. No problems if you do.

1 Like

Thanks

How many fields can hang on the same necklace ?

1 Like

As much as you are comfortable with. If it feels uncomfortable physically or energetically then it’s too much.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like