Tags versus Dowsing

Hi, all. Lovely to be here.

I told a friend, who is an avid dowser and healy (rife frequencies) user, about Dream’s SLR tag. Her response was “can’t we do that with dowsing?”.

Because of the complexity of Dream’s fields, and because I have experienced them, I have a sense of what to tell her, but I would like some input from those of you that have experience with both dowsing, frequencies, and tags - specifically the SLR.

On a side note, want to purchase the Shielding tag for son. Anyone got some input from that one? He is energy sensitive, has immune system issues and is a gamer. I am slowly pushing the fields, and he is allowing it, lol. He asked for the Shielding tag, though - so, yay!

Thanks! and if this has been covered in another area, please direct me to it. Plus let me know which category this should be in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How would dowsing work in this way?

4 Likes

Clockwise spin to input the field energies into the target

1 Like

Huh? :sweat_smile:

I mean… maybe I just don’t know enough about it lol
I don’t see that working 🤷

1 Like

Do you have any experience with the SLR or Shielding tag? That would be helpful info. Thanks, MonkeyOwl.

Yeah I have SLR, you can check the topic for testimonials ;)

Awesome, thanks. No doubt I should check for a shielding tag topic also.

1 Like

Have I missed something, or were we told that the shop would be closed for selling tags?

Yes unfortunately the store is closed but there is old shielding sigil that you can use at the moment. I forgot where it was but someone posted it and all you have to do is to print the sigil

This is the thread

For the item. You can choose some ring made from titanium. Or any item you like. But titanium is the best and strong metal out there and lasts forever (:

3 Likes

Thanks, Imogen. Much appreciated.
:smiley:

1 Like

btw what is this dodgy site I’m getting it from. It wants me to download some kind of software. Is this how you got it?

No. I don’t know about that part. But I’ll DM you the file. If they told you to download app don’t do it.

It’s ok. I played around with Download them All app and was able to get it. Thanks so much for offering. :smiley: Oh thanks, you were faster than my answer, lol.

I’m still confused about how dowsing would work in this case.

I’ve learned to dowse back in 1996 and I do it on a regular base, even for fields. I still don’t understand HOW dowsing could imprint something on whatever. You might create a space ( PROBABLY similar to SM’s fields ) and imprint it on whatever you want, You might even create a space with guardians to protect a certain area and, no matter what, not even a cat would be able to cross/trespass that space. I still don’t get it how you could do this with dowsing ( measuring). :face_with_monocle:

Hi, @Airr. My friend has a limitless belief about what can be accomplished; however, she is not a master of morphic fields, as is our Captain. I am sure that what he accomplishes is not within her reach. When I posed that question, I was brand new here. I don’t even like the vibration that it was posted in, lol. Perhaps there is someone else here that can give more light on the subject. I had no desire, even then, to replace Captain’s tag with dowsing. I just wanted some clarity on the subject.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness … I was just surprised about that idea. I remember thinking 'wow …how could it be possible”. Curious as a cat, I started to look for info, hoping to learn/discover a new path:upside_down_face: I’m sorry my English is not good enough to express some nuances :green_heart:

1 Like

message deleted

Dowising…

my first ever spiritual thingy after crystals…

well…

when one aims to be good at it, it is a universe and it does develop ones psychic abilities…

it is connected with one thing though…trust.

Almost as open trust as a child would have.

you are open to connect and the dowser is your friend and you are his. No mind there only heart and trust.

but then there are some that become truly really good…and without proper defence… sh…t happens…

that is why i dont do it anymore.

Dowsing u can use if you are prepared are good and have alot of practice to reprogram anything in yourself and to ask for any information.

I wouldnt dream trying to do anything else with it with those fields …maybe ask what is good and so…but i to manipulate the energy of them with dowsing …i have a cringy feeling imaging it only…it is in my reality disrespectful for the Creator of those sources of energy…i would not do it out of moral…

and i was in my time limitless in it.

@SammyG Will you close this thread, please? Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like