Random thoughts thread

No joke , just randomness

3 Likes

Thanks for all that trouble.

I lliked them all ^^

I looked it up. Haven’t seen them all but they are typical from myths and legends. So it would be fine? Rassei is cute.

Almost…not a good thing though. When I had a similar form in a dream…let’s say I wasn’t happy within the dream.

Most accurate.

This is the scariest shz ever. Is that like dance, or a fight? If they were to be deities or big beings, I mean…

Was foretold in the stars.

I used the SARMs and workout fields once last week. Just one day, one play of each. Last week I experienced weakness and fatigue from a routine thing.

This week I’m fine. Demn so effective. And my low back pain is better ever since. I don’t even have it now and that’s weird even.

Also luck increasing. No field used even. Except a luck sigil-ized item, that I wear 24/7 since its inception.

May the force be with y’all.

2 Likes

Imagine not wearing a luck sigil-ized item 24/7/366.
It makes things go your way more often than not :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yeah but I mean…I did leave it along with the shield twice at home. First time all hell broke lose. Second time nothing happened really.

But lately I’m like…anxious without it xD…I be putting it on as soon as possible xD

Just in case. I feel like some mofos are just waiting for there to be an opening to attack so. I guess that’s why I don’t forget about it anymore. I feel the threat or smth. And then…peace. Enemy repelled/aura of fear-ed xD

1 Like

You mean Shielding 3.0? Was there a sigil to make a shielding item?

Oh. Well, I haven’t noticed this. I don’t usually forget my lucky ring but if I do nothing happens most of the time.

1 Like

Nope. Yes, there was a sigil. Let’s say Shielding 1.0, or 0.2 or smth xD

I think it was “Contego”, or is that the lucky one?

Found this:

Along with empathic shielding mandala, the shielding card, and the jealousy shield…should be good enough for free fields.

Dunno if it is still active though, since it isn’t on patreon. Same with the lucky sigil xD…but I think I did notice it when I got them, that they worked. And specially that bad day when I took them off.

We have a very important guest today, don’t mess up:

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

has anyone charged water with the orgone accumulator field? will it be good?

1 Like

‘Each’ being who?
Would you mind expanding on this avatar thing a bit please?
(I am particularly thinking of the gods incarnated thing I’ve somewhat heard of here and there)

2 Likes

It sounding a bit like the idea of fragmented “souls”, in a sense. And an oversoul. So a certain “whole” that sends parts of itself down into a body to experience the world, which would reintegrate after death.

I’ve heard a bunch of variations on the idea, but they still don’t mean anything to me.

2 Likes

Im an avatar :sunglasses:

3 Likes
2 Likes

So I’m not missing much by drugs not working on me I see.

2 Likes

DMT didn’t work for you? :joy:

I would cry to sleep

You got those genetics tho :exclamation::exclamation::100:

2 Likes

Nah, shrooms. Where the hell would I get any legit DMT here? Still…not gonna waste money in drugs. Pretty sure even pure psilocin or dmt would do jackshz for me.

And it isn’t genetics. It’s illness…when your body is so wrecked an extremely toxic substance can’t affect it xD

2 Likes

I remember the day it didn’t do anything for me either

:disappointed:

If you can bake a cake you can make it at home :pray:t6:

DMT isn’t though

3 Likes
2 Likes

If only it was heroic dose ultracoherent high valence 5-meo-DMT field…

Tbh everyone doing this stuff long-term didn’t get any spiritual growth, realized it and stopped (and got dangerously stalked by the DMT beings…). With maybe some exceptions but those are the exception even among the exceptions (guys that did dmt plus other drugs daily while keeping a family and a demanding job) and seems they were walking the path properly.

3 Likes