Help with harassment at university

I mean I think you should file a harassment case to the university and get the ladies to sign on it as well.
because that’s technically a violation of university guidelines (generally)
SOR (sword of the righteous) or the Sword from the ES Album are optimal but again, I really do think before an energy tool, you get the university involved.
And depending on what state you are in (if you are in the US) you can technically record it as evidence. (you want to research first if recording is allowed in your state. Ie: in NY only one party needs to consent, and in this case that would be you. But in CT, I think it’s not allowed. Either or there are definitely ways to get them to shutup)

5 Likes

also I am really sorry. Sending you lots of love and light.
Please know you are wonderful just the way you are.

Also, until the university gets involved, if you can, try to put on Negativity Entity Repller 2.0 (the high squeaking noise one). Play it softly. I am curious if it will have them to simmer down.
Also negentropic dragon is optimal for scenarios like this. If you can consider it, absolutely do.
And today St Michael’s NFT is releasing, may that is also something to consider.
And don’t cloak yourself. You have nothing to cloak. this is not a situation you need to hide from, rather, face on head forth. Enough is enough, it’s time to put those little fools in their place.

All I know is that they’re totally going to regret what they’ve been doing.
Please keep us updated.

(also the inner beauty reflected outwards wallpaper is good. As is the negativity repeller mandala. And St.Michael’s Mandala)

3 Likes
3 Likes

These are the type of situations that bring us a reality check, and prove that not everything is solvable through love and light or manifestation

• just a thought I was thinking
2 Likes

Reading this whole thread, I can only say I want you and ur friends to bring taser and pepper spray to uni and fuck up those assholes. Other than that, I would ignore verbal attacks and not give them any satisfaction by reacting emotionally.

2 Likes

That’s a bit to much for teser. Just use sigil protection… Trust me it makes people that have bad intentions with you out. It really give them uncomfortable energy to be even around you.

Print the sigil. And imbue in a ring. Keep using it

Do they happen to catcall? If so this might be encouraging:

2 Years Later, What We Can Learn From France’s Anti-Catcalling Law

But regardless it is gender discrimination which France has the following setup for:

Helpline against harassment and violences | PSL
click on:

https://psl.eu/sites/default/files/CEV_guide-prevention-situations-violences.pdf

Dont use pepper spray on them. I cant tell if your kidding or not but this is definitely not where we’d use pepperspray.

Mmm sapien sigils wouldnt evoke anything adverse. Perhaps either make another pendant or the fact is you just really need that lol

Usually a good rule of thumb is if you’re feeling lousy it means it’s actually working

Also if the sigil really is having you respond so intensly then absolutely consider shielding 3.0 as it may very well be your ultimate game changer (in a general sense if not in this specific situation sense)

2 Likes

You asked for help and advice and you’ve received it.

It seems you will only accept the type of help that will support your victimhood role and this is why you are instantly fighting off any other type of advice without even having properly understood it (!) as well as any type of advice that will trigger any short-term emotion of discomfort. All of these emotions are part of you self-sabotage mechanism.

Your choice.
Good luck with another iteration of the same.

5 Likes

I’m really sorry for that

6 Likes

Hey hey
Take a deep breath please. It’s alright; you’re alright.
Well actually it’s not alright but what can we really do, the world is full of…interesting opinions.
I always recommend ego dissolution when I read people’s very… interesting (…?) … comments on here.

The Sapien duo are a very kindered spirited; they wouldn’t want you to feel the need to leave the forum due to one person’s poor taste in comment. Nor would I nor would so many on here. Please know you are supported! It’s an honor that you thought to come here. That’s the goal of this place; to help rise one another, not criticize and condemn. Those who do, have a long journey ahead.
(But I’m still really sorry though. Not trying to minimize, it’s just: Don’t leave!!)

7 Likes

What?

You preach that this is spiritual forum and stuff like that.
Then why the fuck you behave like its reddit?

8 Likes

…that was a joke btw :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@anon24203759 I have 2 suggestions but both are unfortunately not free .

1. Armour of light and glory: this field literally pushes away bad people from you. The amount of times this field has gotten me and friends out of potential fights with aggressive people… I would actually get this one first and see how they react
  2. Warrior mindset: I mean it’s in the name, it makes you a knight/warrior and on it you command respect and power.

Unfortunately life can be shitty and people like that will always exist but I do believe with all the amazing suggestions in addition to mine that you will be able to overcome this situation :smiley:

1 Like

@SammyG I’m sorry but… Might you intervene please?

5 Likes

It seems you are confusing “spiritual” with “making everyone feel good by telling them what their egos want to hear”.

You have a SERIOUS problem with your own and the opposite gender and that is why you are full of hate, which is then reflected in all the experiences that you are manifesting.

Do you tell your other male incarnations the same things?

In this case I regret wasting my time trying to help you.
You have shown your truly colors and the matrix has a full grip on you because you continue to ignore the fact that YOU are the origin of how all of these people are treating you. Self-proclaimed victims always choose to take the long route by repeating the same experiences again and again and again. Often for many incarnations…

6 Likes

Your manifestations are PROOF that you are.

Period.

…says the person whose only responses were personal attacks.

4 Likes

Humanity at it’s finest :expressionless:

3 Likes

Nope. I think you should read again. And then again and again. And again. Until your are reading what is written there and not what your personal filter makes you read.

3 Likes