Help with harassment at university

Hello everyone,

I’m a graduate student, I’m a woman and the men that are in my class ( they’re 7 and there are 23 women) like to bully us, making fun of our weight and genuinely like to make us feel bad about ourselves. Since the beginning of the year, they’ve been doing the most to drive us crazy. I’m really tired, I tried to create a shield with the ‘contego’ sigil but for some reason the item is giving me huge headaches, I had to put it far far away in my house (in the basement), can someone tell me if I did something wrong please ?

I have a dragon golem too, I keep it with 24/7, maybe its to much fields ?
Also : do you guys think I should listen to the “repel negative audio” on the dreamseed channel ?

honestly im really tired, I really want justice regarding this situation, do you guys know other audios other than the “justice for all” one ? I’m honestly so so angry, I never experienced something like that before in my life.

4 Likes

It depends, If you want to ignore you then the cloaking field.

if you want to repel them then the radiate positivity.

If you want protection then The sword of archangel michael.

if there are other areas of your life that need fixing istead then those fields, like let;s say cord cutting with them,trauma release and healing, good luck, love graviton for better mood around and so on.

but the best for me if you want to prank them back then the brown noise of celebration.

5 Likes

Are they like that to girls in general? Or just you? If that’s just how they are in general the easiest and best solution would be to just detach yourself from the situation and ignore their existence.

Can you tell me everything they try to do, in detail?

Where do you live. Look at the laws of your country, see if you can create a situation where you can record what they do, do the things which triggers them to act rudely, it is okay if some of you have to sacrifice a little to permanently stop them from all their acts. You are 23 women, talk to eachother and plan, a lot of ideas can be fostered which such a large amount of people.

1 Like

Report the problem to the authorities or teachers.
Sometimes direct actions are better than fields (or both)

4 Likes

Can u not report this to ur school?

4 Likes

The sigil protection can help. I see lot of results with it. But keep in mind. It can make them scared of you.

3 Likes

I know Michael offers protection, there’s a mandala and an audio, sword of st. Michael

3 Likes

I mean I think you should file a harassment case to the university and get the ladies to sign on it as well.
because that’s technically a violation of university guidelines (generally)
SOR (sword of the righteous) or the Sword from the ES Album are optimal but again, I really do think before an energy tool, you get the university involved.
And depending on what state you are in (if you are in the US) you can technically record it as evidence. (you want to research first if recording is allowed in your state. Ie: in NY only one party needs to consent, and in this case that would be you. But in CT, I think it’s not allowed. Either or there are definitely ways to get them to shutup)

5 Likes

also I am really sorry. Sending you lots of love and light.
Please know you are wonderful just the way you are.

Also, until the university gets involved, if you can, try to put on Negativity Entity Repller 2.0 (the high squeaking noise one). Play it softly. I am curious if it will have them to simmer down.
Also negentropic dragon is optimal for scenarios like this. If you can consider it, absolutely do.
And today St Michael’s NFT is releasing, may that is also something to consider.
And don’t cloak yourself. You have nothing to cloak. this is not a situation you need to hide from, rather, face on head forth. Enough is enough, it’s time to put those little fools in their place.

All I know is that they’re totally going to regret what they’ve been doing.
Please keep us updated.

(also the inner beauty reflected outwards wallpaper is good. As is the negativity repeller mandala. And St.Michael’s Mandala)

3 Likes
3 Likes

These are the type of situations that bring us a reality check, and prove that not everything is solvable through love and light or manifestation

• just a thought I was thinking
2 Likes

Reading this whole thread, I can only say I want you and ur friends to bring taser and pepper spray to uni and fuck up those assholes. Other than that, I would ignore verbal attacks and not give them any satisfaction by reacting emotionally.

2 Likes

That’s a bit to much for teser. Just use sigil protection… Trust me it makes people that have bad intentions with you out. It really give them uncomfortable energy to be even around you.

Print the sigil. And imbue in a ring. Keep using it

Do they happen to catcall? If so this might be encouraging:

2 Years Later, What We Can Learn From France’s Anti-Catcalling Law

But regardless it is gender discrimination which France has the following setup for:

Helpline against harassment and violences | PSL
click on:

https://psl.eu/sites/default/files/CEV_guide-prevention-situations-violences.pdf

Dont use pepper spray on them. I cant tell if your kidding or not but this is definitely not where we’d use pepperspray.

Mmm sapien sigils wouldnt evoke anything adverse. Perhaps either make another pendant or the fact is you just really need that lol

Usually a good rule of thumb is if you’re feeling lousy it means it’s actually working

Also if the sigil really is having you respond so intensly then absolutely consider shielding 3.0 as it may very well be your ultimate game changer (in a general sense if not in this specific situation sense)

2 Likes

You asked for help and advice and you’ve received it.

It seems you will only accept the type of help that will support your victimhood role and this is why you are instantly fighting off any other type of advice without even having properly understood it (!) as well as any type of advice that will trigger any short-term emotion of discomfort. All of these emotions are part of you self-sabotage mechanism.

Your choice.
Good luck with another iteration of the same.

5 Likes

I’m really sorry for that

6 Likes

Hey hey
Take a deep breath please. It’s alright; you’re alright.
Well actually it’s not alright but what can we really do, the world is full of…interesting opinions.
I always recommend ego dissolution when I read people’s very… interesting (…?) … comments on here.

The Sapien duo are a very kindered spirited; they wouldn’t want you to feel the need to leave the forum due to one person’s poor taste in comment. Nor would I nor would so many on here. Please know you are supported! It’s an honor that you thought to come here. That’s the goal of this place; to help rise one another, not criticize and condemn. Those who do, have a long journey ahead.
(But I’m still really sorry though. Not trying to minimize, it’s just: Don’t leave!!)

7 Likes