Please advise Targeted Individual(Gangstalking)

I have become a Targeted Individual for the past few months. They psychologically torture me by reading my thoughts and control the mind. Their purpose is to make me suicide.

The hardest thing is they physically distort my face and body weirdly with a frequency. I try to restore them by listening to the Reverse effect audio, but they keep changing me with their weapon. I’m currently isolated at home and feel hopeless.

I would really appreciate your advice, thank you.

1 Like

and auric repair to close the gaps

4 Likes

Use Justice For All from Dream Seeds

4 Likes

You might be interested in this thread:
I have recently become a Targeted Individual/Gangstalked

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice and link.

Thank you so much for your help.

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

1 Like

I think I know what you’re talking about, I’ve lived something similar to you for a long time so I can relate (psychic/spiritual attacks).
I would use: Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning - YouTube at least every day for a week, then as you need
Etheric Cord Cutter - YouTube
The Exorcism Rite version 2.0 - YouTube
Angelic Intercession - YouTube, this one asking specifically for help with your case.
The Sword of St Michael - YouTube

These five are a must to be used daily, preferably in this order or with energy body/aura clearing as first audio in the morning and then the others.

Then it depends if you have money to spend or not.

This one was suggested and I also endorse it, extremely good and very cheap, if you can buy it and add it to the above stack before Angelic Intercession, or as a standalone in another part of the day.

There are other audios, such as Point of No Return (which also has been made as an audio in itself with the same name) and others to fix your psychological/mental state, but first you need to protect yourself…
For free resources I would use Psychic mental shielding and light servitor or dragon golem which are also free but need to be instructed properly, you can look for those on the forum.

If you can afford it there is much better protection stuff these days in the form of NFTs images to be worn (Shielding 3.0 and Warrior Monk I both highly suggest, especially the first) but the most important thing if I were you would be to start with the above list I’ve given (which is free and will also provide some degree of protection) and stick to it, followed by the ones in the Point of No Return original stack that I have also linked.

2 Likes

I cannot thank you enough for your help.
It has been a hard time and I almost cried with your advice.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Hey I can understand where you’re coming from. I suggest Shielding 3.0 NFT if you can afford it. It is really the best in these situations.

3 Likes

No problem man, you’re welcome. I’m just a messenger anyway.
If you have any other questions, or need further advice, just ask…

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your suggestion about my current situation.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. It really means a lot to me.

1 Like