7. Emotional Release

A potential updated & extended version of the above stack:

1. Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning
2. The De-Inhabiter from De-Inhabiter Combo
3. The Exorcism Rite version 2.0
4. Audio No. 3 from De-Inhabiter Combo
5. Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0
6. The Shamanic Medicine Blend
(contains Love, Gratitude and Appreciation & Trauma Release and Healing)
7. Forgiveness and Release
8. Emotional Release
9. The Crucible of Stored Trauma

24 Likes

I think it is overcrouded, what is the goal of your stack?

My opinion (of course after reading many things from here in this forum, for which i am grateful)
only De Inhabiter Audio
Bhooted boots
remove spell/curse
Mana Circuts
New Perspectives
The normal Alchemical Crucible.
Shamanic blend or my emotional and mental supporter

5 Likes

After using the original Point of No Return stack for a while, I thought using the same logic of that stack, I could put in some of the newer paid fields and extend it a bit, just because I think the original is a nice stack to listen to in the first part of the day.

6 Likes

Can booted boots replace the Inhabiter combo?

Can u listen to this with jja love stack or will that be too much

2 Likes

Yes, I think Booted Bhoots can replace the De-Inhabiter Combo in this stack.

Yes, I think you can listen to @JAAJ 's Self Love stack after this stack.

5 Likes

First off, let me say that it’s nice to see you back and sharing stacks that you’ve come up with. Your earlier threads and posts have been very helpful to me as I was finding my way through this multitude of fields.

Yes, it’s nice for those of us who have that luxury.

To me, one of the most beautiful aspects of the PONR stack (the original and some of the updates that have been offered, like _OM’s recent update) is that it’s entirely made up of free fields so that it can be available to everyone who might need it. As we add in paid fields (and I do this with my fields that I am fortunate to be able to afford) the originally universally available stack becomes out of reach for more and more people who may need such potent assistance. And, sadly, sometimes the friends who need a PONR stack can also be the ones who are least able to afford paying for such help. This is where the original PONR was such a blessing (and one of the key reasons why I often recommend it).

9 Likes

agreed.

in my opinion/experience no.
and no problem with your love stack in my opinion.

2 Likes

“Too much” is an individual experience, with individual personal factors and even individual variations of the definition of “too much.” No one can answer that question for you.

I have done many forms of PONR (the original, some of the updates offered on this forum, as well as my own à la @gpo’s here) followed by @JAAJ’s Self-Love stack (both the original and my own, extended versions). None of that was too much for me.

4 Likes

I second that. I felt that the lot of people here think there is a limit to those audios, i was one of them once. … then the circumstances arround me showed me there exists only the need of certain energies and that need has no limit until the said goal for the day is reached. And my body would take everything that i offer when it needs it.

You need more heart then a brain with what Dream/ Sapien has to offer. i still amnot as open as i feel i should be about all that, but this is my development and i allow it time.

2 Likes

Not mine it’s @JAAJ

Why a no what’s ur exp with both?

1 Like

:hearts: :hearts: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

I use the same… To save time, I use De-Inhabitor+Entity Removal+Spell/Curse Removal on some days and Booted Bhoots instead of the above three on other days. One additional audio I use after Mana Circuits is the Plasmatron (which somehow does not seem to get discussed much)…

13 Likes

Of the plasma audios, why do you choose this one?

3 Likes

It has Plasma (we can’t live without this, can we?) but also additional Orgone energy. It feels like it is charging up my entire being and cells and upgrading the energy system to comfortably assimilate and hold energy from the other audios. Lately, my guides have been repeatedly telling me to use this one.

Also, without going into much detail, some of the aspects of this technology that Captain uses here are not from around here. :smiley:

21 Likes

Mana circuits + orgone + plasma

Actual footage of starting the day like

Thank you :)

11 Likes

why not detoxed plasmatron life ? Isn’t it an upgradded version ?

2 Likes

:ok_hand: very nice addition for those who have it :smiley: I have definitely experienced its value :heart:

3 Likes

Oh and I echo what @WellBeing has said, many of your posts have been very helpful in my “research” :smiley: Thank you!

3 Likes

Detoxing seems to be one of the specific programs in that one, so for this generic stack, I want to kinda keep the energetic intention generic. I do use all the Mythic audios once a day in a different stack. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Isn’t this obvious enough :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like