Seeking some SM advice

Hello all,

I’m Thomas.

I have been a long term subliminal user and have personally had great changes in my life from Subliminal Affirmations.

Fell down the Google hole about a month ago and discovered SM however didn’t really dive into it until last evening.

Long story short,

I am a musician living out in Asia (Western man) I love it here and I feel I have found my passion, but in terms of wealth and finances I my savings are being drained.

I really don’t like to use the term, but quite frankly I am desperate. I really need some good luck or some wealth to come my way. Paid DJ gigs, long term music contracts you name it.

I wanted to ask the long standing SM users what I should listen to to begin with? I was looking at “Kubera’s Blessing” to maybe spark some random wealth/monetary cards to come my way.

I’d love to hear your advice and feedback and any directions you could give me.

Regards

Thomas

(PS should I buy programs or sign up to the Pateron as a subscription?)

1 Like

Hi @The_Merovingian

Welcome Fairies 2

You can start here: JAAJ’s Daily Wealth Stack 💰

A Patreon subscription is a great idea.

Welcome Package for New Members

Forum FAQ
Discourse New User Guide
Search the Forum (before you Ask for Advice)
Ask for Advice
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Brain Fields (Dr_Manhattan’s Index)
Permanent vs. Non-permanent Fields Mega Thread

The Sapienmed Catalogue - Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, & Spring Fields

Patreon: Sapien Medicine on Patreon

Audios & Apps:

Sapien Medicine Audios on Gumroad
Sapien Medicine Audios on Spotify
Sapien Medicine Audios on Deezer
Sapien Medicine Apps on Google Play

Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US

All about NFTs
Buy/Sell/Trade NFTs
You must be Trust Level 2 to post in the NFT buy/sell/trade thread

To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Question, as I can’t seem to find it on that JAAJ link, do I have to create the stack myself or is there a precreated album/audio I find/buy?

Thank you

1 Like

The thread at JAAJ’s link lists a paid stack and a free stack. You will learn a lot by reading the entire thread. Newer releases might have come out since the thread was created.

The $22 premium tier of Patreon includes Wealth Generation + + and The Financial Protector

Other forum members will be able give you some helpful recommendations :slight_smile:

Captain has said that one of the best audios to create the foundation for wealth creation is Abundance Mindset.

2 Likes

Youtube fields can do wonders if you don’t want to spend money :blush: