Vibrational damage to hands

Hey!

I’ve lived a mostly careless life. Working long hours, doing drugs, putting my body through things that I now begin to suffer the consequences for.
Most things I can deal with and can see myself healing from as I’m still young. At least to a point where I dont worry and can work towards a clear goal where I rebuild. Ready to work long and hard to archive my goals.

My real struggle is the now obvious damage to my hands. I have a hard time doing things requiring sensitivity. Playing computer games, work related craft, working out at the gym all becomes a hassle. My hands looks like salami when they’re strained.

Any tips on fields that will help my process?

Currently using Nerve damage help and body nerve healing, paired with subconscious limits for this. But the effect is slow to none.

2 Likes

Try using this field

3 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum Wanderingsoul :wave:

I’m too new to the forum to be able to comment on fields with respect to your question, but I suggest obtaining some unrefined castor oil and using about five or so drops on each hand, rubbing the oil in where you perceive the most damage, then, after a couple of minutes, using some aloe vera gel to smooth out the castor oil and evenly distribute it all over your hands.

I have been using this technique on other areas and have to thank Barbara O’Neil (search online for more of her information on castor oil) and I really have to say I have been blown away by the deep healing as well as the surface skin healing that has taken place. When I first used it, I thought to myself, “It can’t really be this easy, can it?” But yeah, it really was.

Good luck with it all!

[Disclaimer for the parasites: this is my personal experience only. I am grateful that I am not licenced to offer medical advice. Conventional wisdom suggests that contacting a physician and believing everything they say and partaking of everything they prescribe is a good thing to do.]

1 Like

Thanks! This will now be a part of my routine.

Hey OleOle. I’ve been wandering these forums the last 3 years without an account, so let’s say I like to read and mostly dont feel the need to express myself. But big thanks for your welcome and I hope we can find more common ground here.

I will check up Barbara O’Neil immediately, havent heard about the healing properties of castor oil before. It’s inexpensive in my country and already have aloe vera at my disposal.
I’m very grateful for this tip!

2 Likes

Hi @Wanderingsoul!

Welcome KY 3 faces

Here's a Welcome Package for you!

Welcome to the Forum!
Search the Forum
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Sapienmed Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, NFT, & Spring Fields Database
Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US
All about NFTs
To buy, sell or trade Sapienmed NFTs
The journey often starts here and there
Brain Fields - Dr Manhattan’s Index
To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Give a try to Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 . . . . The Reiki Smart Field . . . . Fa Jing Gong healing . . . . The Bushman Medicine

2 Likes

Hey and thanks for your heartwarming welcoming!
I will add these to my routine immediately :blush:

2 Likes

Not that it makes any difference. But here’s pictures of my hands for perspective.

Thanks again for the hospitality and warm welcoming!

1 Like