Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

Updated to include the effects of malleable ego along with more defining and redefining of the concepts and a more long last to permanent restructuring.

Did you know that If you were to free yourself of all your subconscious limiting beliefs/negativity/blocks in your life, you would be able to do ANYTHING you possibly wanted?

If you believe that you can accomplish anything and that anything is possible, you open your self to limitless possibilities and allow life to bring you the things you want. But as we grow older, we start believing that we can’t do certain things or that some things aren’t possible. Our subconscious minds reinforce these beliefs and ensure that we can’t do what we would like to do or that some things are just not possible for us.

Examples of subconscious limiting beliefs/blocks: I’m not good looking enough to go up to women, I can’t travel the world, I can’t dance, I can’t swim, I’m too weird to talk to people, I can never pass math class, ext…

Now imagine a life where those I can’ts don’t exist and you believe that you can accomplish anything. A whole new world will open up for you. You will feel free!

The Morphic and energetic programming will work together to help dissolve a large number of subconscious blocks/limiting beliefs. This will have profound effects on your mental state and your daily interactions with the world. You will feel more free than you ever have in your life.

*This audio also removes limiting beliefs such as “sapienmed audios might not be working” “this can’t work. its only sound” “its not working, I don’t feel anything” and other limiting beliefs that actually block out the effectiveness of the fields. By listening to this, you ensure that other audio fields work powerfully for you.

153 Likes

Holly Molly!

18 Likes

Dream :raised_hands:

20 Likes

Thank you bro. Dream you a don haha hits on hits!

18 Likes

no way.
dream is going wild
thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

DREAM you absolute goddAMn GOAT!!!

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE DESERVING OF SUCH A GIFT FOR FREE!!! :sob:

sorry I’m gonna sob in a corner out of joy …

32 Likes

Wow, what a nice start of the year 2024.

38 Likes

No way

14 Likes

I jumped out of my chair! What a blessing and what a day to be alive!

30 Likes

“updated to include the effects of malleable ego”

31 Likes

:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Thank you @ dreamweaver :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

22 Likes

Thank you Dream

18 Likes

After using the 2.0 for a long time and now having a updated plus shorter version, I’m so happy right now, ahh tons of love to sapien medicine thank you so much!!🫶🏼🩷

21 Likes

Feeling soooo blessed! :pray: :pray: :pray: Thank you so much, Captain! :heart:

19 Likes

It’s here :heart_eyes: what a wonderful precious gift. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Love this

14 Likes

I be doing reality tests…how is this not a dream? :scream:

27 Likes

I can do everything now.
Im wearing SLR tag too.

17 Likes

Thank you Dream! It’s very powerfu! :white_heart:

It seems to open up many things & also works on my consciousness
I experience a lot of clarity, freedom & detachement

28 Likes