Facial Symmetry Audios & Chinese Medicine Conflict?

In Chinese Medicine face reading, it says that the left side shows who you are in private and the right side is who you show to the public.

This means that if there are asymmetries, then there’s a hidden face thats different to the public face. Now, if a face is symmetrical, the inner self and public self are the same.

With this said, will the Facial enhancement audios help make the inner and public self congruent OR will it hide this incongruency?

Emotional patterns are also captured within the face as microtensions which can lead to the appearance of wrinkles, scars, furrows, lines, bags, sagging and swelling. Will the symmetry audios address or hide these things?

The same thing kinda applies to the appearance of the skin on the face. Different parts show the health of different organs. So will plasma skin and other similar audios hide this?

I mainly ask because I don’t want the symmetry audios to hide these things. I want to resolve those internal or root issues within myself.

Fields are able to get rid of scars , wrinkles etc .
If You have work to do You will have to work on yourself anyways as we are talking about something more than apperiance.

They are super helpfull tools but they will not replace your effort.

When it comes to symetrical face. Id rather have symetrical face than to be a good object for an observation in any Medicine , even Chinese. Its up to …

Symetrical face wont change your character traiits besides possiblle confidence boost.

If You have any serious health issues start with them.

Skin fields effects differ from person to person. If You don’t want to change anything about your apperiance just skip them.

3 Likes

They more will help.
As like you get healthier skin, face, maybe even something can come up to the surface related to the skin.

1 Like

That would be super interesting.
I’ve never bumped into such a review nieither i experienced such effect but who knows…

2 Likes

Physiognomy comes from the mind. I don’t think symmetry with the face will have any impact.

I grew up in an Asian country, so I have some understanding of traditional Chinese medicine.

There will be no conflict

3 Likes

You can solve the inner problem first. There are many fields that will help, but it depends on which parts of you need to be balanced.

This should help you

1 Like

Its very interesting. Id love to learn more.
I have a book traslated to polish.:wink:

Anyways fields will not interfere in any natural healing methods .

1 Like

Yes! I don’t think there is any conflict

I have also been taking Chinese medicine for 15 years

1 Like

Facial symmetry used to be my biggest insecurity. My left side is lower than my right side (it used to be way lower) and this has given me so much frustration, self-doubt and low self-esteem. There was a time when I was obsessed and looped symmetry audios with the hope of correcting this, but the fields only gave temporal or minimal results. Let me tell you, your face will start to become harmonious, more beautiful and symmetrical once you go deep inside and do the work. Face your shadows, accept every aspect of your being and just be. I changed my focus on appearance fields and ego driven desires to the things that truly matter. Your face and whole body is a mirror of your inner world; heal your trauma, quiet your mind, open your heart and consciously transform your reality. It used to be hard and almost unbearable for me to look at myself in the mirror but now with every passing day I see beauty in all my flaws and imperfections, I see my true essence behind this 3D body. We are blessed enough to have these transformative tools at our disposal. You got this brother.

2 Likes