Reach For the Stars (Enhanced Glory)

In whatever you do yes.

Generally speaking. It will infuse you with glamour energy.

I forgot to mention. This field do make you uncomfortable if you set intention. The reason is to push you to make the goal happen… Realizing what been happening with lately.

I’m online contributor photographer.

I feel so uncomfortable when I don’t take pictures just taking one day break.

4 Likes

Okay thanks. Do you still feel uncomfortable even if you don’t wear it?

1 Like

It’s rare for me not to take it off. But sometimes I do when I feel extremely drained and when I do. The overwhelming energy is fading.

I always keep using this 24hr non stop. Very rare to take it off. Even in the shower I always keep using it

Speaking of the glamour energy though… You really can’t hide when you go out. I’m telling you this. Cause damn. The amount of people staring at you is a bit scary😅 from 8/10 people. Will turn around their head and just looking at you. They not just lurking. But turning their heads and see ( who is this person)

Sometimes I just need to use cloaking field to stop them staring at me.

The glamour part is like already became the part of me. It’s like it’s blending well with my aura.

I’m looking forward to see another 6 months from now. That will be one year of use. Quite wonder how much big of impact I will get from the glamour energy.

Can you imagine 5 years from now?

:joy:

10 Likes

Has the Item been removed, because I don’t see it anymore on the page?

From the other thread where you asked a similar question:

3 Likes

I think this due to this field and also voice of charisma I’m using. It’s a bit awkward and creepy at the same time. Idk how to explain it but I think this field do exactly what it tries to do with the charismatic energy. I don’t use charisma and glamour audio btw.

But I just went to clinic hours ago. And this doctor I think he had a crush on me and I find it quite creepy. Yes I do like attention but I don’t like when it’s becoming too much either.

So he even asking some personal stuff as well which I find it quite weird. And even smiling at me. Making jokes :grimacing: and just looking at me with that looks. It just weird for me. So I think the charisma energy from this works exactly the same as the charisma and glamour energy.

Either way. That’s my result. Do I like it? Um no but is it working? Yea lol.

The interaction is just awkward and weird. I personally find it like that. I’m a shy person so I think that’s why. :woman_shrugging:t4:

The more I talk to him the more he even showing more interest in me. It feels like he being hypnotized by my voice :grimacing: when I’m just trying to explain why my lymph nodes swelling…

Then i waited in line just trying to get my perception…

I saw him walking toward me and looking at me like he want to chase me ugh… And he looked away after I look at him back. Then come back again and doing this weird gesture. Like a shy person. Then he just stood there waiting for me to leave

8 Likes

I bet he sighed to himself after you left and thought about the interaction for a bit lol.

2 Likes

Hey bro, will you be willing to sell the Reach for Stars Tag? I am willing to buy. DM if interested.

If this is the field you are interested in, you don’t need the tag, just this one below

and related Patreon version

Does it have the same effect as The Reach for Stars Enhanced Glory Tag ? I heard that the Tag is far more powerful.

1 Like

Just listen to it more, that’s all.

Those are completely different fields man,

Reach for the Stars cannot be replaced by hand of glory

but this is the upgraded version of Reach for the Star

@Secretyogi

2 Likes

Yes, I was wrong, it’s not the same but something that can come close

Guys I just wanted to know if the chain ( which comes with it) is really important or just the pendant has all the energy?

Only the pendant and the picture inside it matter

1 Like

Is this product or audio?

its pendant

1 Like

Hi everyone, I Actually bought Reach for stars tag last year but did not wear it. But Now I wanna Use it and get rich.My Main And only goal is to get rich really fast. But I dont know what job to do. Because I’m from India and Here average salary for Most people is 200 dollars per month. Its Clear that It is very difficult for me to get rich. Which things can get me more money. I’ve been trading in stock market from the past year but till now I’ve never made profit. Can Anyone send Me Ideas to make more money? By the way does anyone know how to Succeed in Stock Trading? Also Please tell Ideas To earn More money.

2 Likes

Financial Protector and Wealth Generation ++ will be more appropriate in this regard from patreon premium

Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

Abundance Mindset

The Blossom of Abundance (Mind Program Series 3)

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

If you are not already use these

then abundance will flow to you from everywhere

1 Like