Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021

The code for the gumroad sale is cyberweekend2021
for 14 percent off.

It will last from now until the end of cyber monday

Teesprings sale shall begin after 12 and i shall update the post with the code when it is ready.

On cyber monday teespring wanted to offer with me 3 nfts for the public.
So there shall be 3 nfts available limited edition as well
12-1pm EST on Monday the 29th $300 each, i not sure if the code will work, as the nfts are done a little differently, but there will be no blockage on my part.

An empathic shielding maker, the flow and negativity absorber.
From the older designs once used as tshirts.
I am happy to have the nfts open for a longer period and perhaps allow the market to grow as well and more members to have an opportunity to enjoy them.
Personally i have copies of each nft release, to me they are are having a treasure chest or really fantastical things you can barely dream about.
It had been a fun experience, these may be the last 3 nfts, at least for this month and perhaps year.
we shall analyze and see how to progress from there.
I am sure some groups are waiting to offer their proposals next year as well.

here is a sneak peek :slight_smile:

59 Likes

The flow :raised_hands:t3:

Thanks Captain :man_pilot: Happy Holidays to you and your family

18 Likes

@warriror group let’s get this party in before the deals are over!!!

7 Likes

That code is currently giving me a $14 discount on Hardcore from $322 down to $308 before checkout but not 14%.

I noticed the physical version of The Book of Cards has an image called The Flow but maybe not related.

4 Likes

updated

7 Likes

You deserve a break boss, especially after the community NFT groups. Very kind of you but highly taxing I’m sure.
Thank you for everything 2021 has been great!

29 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up:

4 Likes

From a long time ago May 2020…

The deja vu is real lol and it is happening

9 Likes

Wow Captain you are really amazing! Thank you for everything!!!

11 Likes

Do I see a wolf?

In a flow state?

5 Likes

Not sure if it’s the flow state. If it’s the same as the tee?

:thinking:

11 Likes

there’s different kind of flows :)

that one was unconditional love flow state :)

4 Likes

Part of maker series ? :thinking:

So we will not be selling tags anymore. We don’t control shipping and the production company’s shipping was making us lose more money than we were gaining. Just not worth the trouble.

We are working on a much more suitable alternative for all of you soon enough. I know many of you want to carry some of the fields we offer on pedants and we’ll certainly be making this happen. Not sure of exactly how yet but we got some ideas in mind.

47 Likes

What we will do this holiday season is make some of the sapienshop fields on a number of hancrafted pendants (similiar to the enlightenedstates ones) and sell them on enlightenedstates today at 12 PM EST.

Dream will be manually making the fields on all of these pendants so there will be a limited supply. We will only be selling several eternitys, reach for the stars, shielding, subconscious limits and magi pendants.

They will also not be on sale and will be a bit more expensive than the tags because they actually cost quite a bit to have done. Some even cost $100.

Alrhough those will not be on sale, our other fields: fearless, bliss, divine balance and beauty will be 14% off until the end of cyber monday.

30 Likes

cry

hope

maker

18 Likes

Those people who sells their tags😭 knowing they won’t be getting the tag back…

5 Likes

Can consider making nft verisons of them like image but not limited like normal nfts. then everyone can have them. (If that’s possible)

Because:

*You don’t have to bother with shipping

*No complains

*Don’t have to spend money for buying the actual tag or pendent

*since you have to buy them first in order to place field in them
And it will also be safe from sharing since it will be nft and protected(but not limited edition and will always be available for purchase)

This method can be applied as long as covid exists

Just my personal suggestion

11 Likes

Or you mean $1000?

1 Like

Thank you Dream & team for all u do for us!

12 Likes