Prestige and Grandeur

In my understanding “elements” means some of the fields = parts of them, not all of any one field. Details would have to come from Captain as to which parts of which ones.

3 Likes

Not saying I am right but if you look at the descriptions of each of those, what they have in common is what I call the actual Woven Worlds component. In essence it is the conspiring of elements of the universe to bring about the events and resources you need to bring about the reality intended by the main theme of the NFT.

You’ll see description of sort of a brute force power that helps create the new reality. This is the woven worlds concept.

So in this case, it is Prestige and Grandeur. Woven worlds would bring together the events and resources for the essence of Prestige and Grandeur to come to fruition in your life.

It is the bending of reality to help accomplish the goal of the NFT, in the way that is best for you.

30 Likes

good eye man! avoir l’oeil americain :eagle: :fire:

2 Likes

Damn right

Rage Against The Machine: Testify - YouTube

50 Likes

goddamn-right-ww

21 Likes

Seems the enhenced glory isn’t even listed in the website anymore and isn’t even even showing out of stock like these here. That probably means they would never come back again and enhwnced glory has been converted to this one. I can imagine the same thing happening to the other tags as well in future.

I think captain will completely give up selling physical made tags directly from now (or at least not much as he used to) on and upgrade/replace the old tags with the same method. Now people also know how to make their own tags with images which is even more convenient for us and captain.

So imo it indicates even further that it’s added with enhanced glory and much more powerful. So I can safely assume that enhenced glory or eternity won’t come back again in physical tag format. In fact they were even listed a while ago in the site even tho they were showing out of stock but not anymore after these two (eternal and prestige) came out. But captain can correct me if I’m mistaken about anything. It’s just my take from past data and research lol

4 Likes

@Azin, following ur comment above, pls add the relevant description in the URL to the main post, at least relevant to Enhanced Glory:)

2 Likes

I can but some might say I’m giving misleading information since there isn’t any official confirmation.

1 Like

Wasn’t it a tag? weren’t tags sold on sapien shop or teespring?

Yes it was tag. It was also listed on enlightened states

1 Like

Isn’t the original 1056x1440?

@Captain_Nemo could you please confirm the glory field in this is reach for the stars tag?

1 Like

everything is the on the most current version and upgraded, so yes.

28 Likes

Just as expected lol
Description uptaded

1 Like

Now need ipf, ascension and divine balance upgrade. Magi would be nice too

2 Likes

What’s “Mahi”?

I mean magi. Typing mistake

1 Like

the panchanga while a yoga, is a solid path.

but i can re make the original ascension into something else from that base
hmmm

25 Likes

Yah I was referring to that. making something new like you did with this one. Like ascension combined with angelic vibration in negentropic manner or perhaps a smart field with mindfulness aspect or whatever. Can be many possibilities imo

2 Likes

I think what was actually needed was something to also help overcome the obstacles when they appear.
A solid help and perhaps a guide

40 Likes