Works for me.

Try clearing your cache or another browser

Oh this deserves its own thread fam lol

16 Likes

jus added it
takes a while to spread i think, as it goes to the different servers
keep trying

10 Likes

Ah man i forgot the coupon haha i was too excited lol seems like after pay still doesn’t send the download link though :/

2 Likes

That’s incredible… :heart_eyes: I guess now I have to learn Tarot for the “more accurate and interactive experience” :star_struck::dizzy:

7 Likes

Pretty sure that’s what will happen from voting cuz no one likes to wait too long for shipping. Now just download image like venly nfts and start using. From your side it will also be cost and time efficient. Now no more nagging and complaining or refunds

1 Like

Another idea, perhaps a limited 1-time-use nft maker for the tags. This way somebody can imbue 1 item of their choice with the field instead of carrying around a piece of paper.

2 Likes

Piece of paper is preferred lol

2 Likes

I also prefer that. Or just use as phone wallpaper. Or maybe it can be modified with mental tapping. Just like one can mentally tap into the elemental alchemical ability field so you don’t have to carry. You can just attune or cancel attunement with your mind.
it can be like attunement too

4 Likes

Would anyone mind linking where on Enlightened States these items are showing up? I’ve been all over the site since 12pm EST. I’m sure I’m just overlooking it. Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello sir I do not c it yet

1 Like

same here lass

Lad.

2 Likes

no clue. guessing they will give us a link. It was supposed to be now, but the site doesn’t have what was mentioned.

I’ll post link when it’s all up. Server is overloaded so getting that handled.

11 Likes

No worries. Thank you. And I can appreciate the struggle.

1 Like

Blessings, Sammy!

3 Likes

They are up now and social mastery and unimited energy about to be updated too. Had to post this here because people have been catching on to products being added and it’s just been selling out within seconds.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Sammy,

the sacred flower page is not loading, it gives back a database connection error.

1 Like