Prestige and Grandeur

A highly ordered smart combination of the fame and glory field along with some woven worlds elements. 2344 copies available only.

This field contains enhanced glory, attract fame mandala from Instagram, and elements of woven wolrds field on a finely crafted manner along with smart field function to bring fame and prestige at any area of your choice.

Enhanced Glory Description:

Success At Any Cost

This item aims to bring you to your goals no matter what it takes. Be careful with this. It does not aim for happiness like the Best Path item does but for success in the area you wish to be successful in. Of course you need to be working for that success. It won’t come knocking on your door and drag you out of the house. If you have a clear idea of what you want and are moving/working towards it this item is made to give you the edge and bring you and the world around you into agreement of your success.

Field Comments

This item does exactly what the names says. It helps you to succeed in any endeavor you put your mind to as fast and as forcefully as possible.

While work is still required to get things done (It is hard to be discovered as a movie actor if you sit in your living room all the time!) the level of work compared to what others without such an item would have to do is tiny. Every turn will seem to bring another lucky break, even what may seem to be rejection will have you end up on top in a better position! In your chosen field you will become virtually unstoppable.

The unique components of this field (as the basic field is one that has been traditionally been used by many of the worlds richest and most powerful people) are its ability to adapt to new goals as you grow in life and the raw force with which it will bring things towards you.

The actual field itself is very complex, so the descriptions of the individual fields below are more general than the actual work requires.

Specific Fields On This Item

Path Reset: In every life we have possibilities, chances to make a difference in how our lives work out, and most of us let many of those chances go by without even noticing.

What this field will do is in two main parts, first it finds anything in your life that can benefit you in finding your specific goal then, second, it forces your life path to shift to that direction.

This is unsubtle and may at times be uncomfortable, but it will get you where you need to be at the right time, saying and doing all the right things!

If your goals change over time, so will the direction this field tries to find for you.

Key Focus: When it happens that your foreword motion requires others to work with you, this field will kick in powerfully.

It is a compound field with many intricate parts, but its overall function is to influence anyone that can help you to believe that you are not only worth helping, but will help them advance as well.

In this way you will become the Key focus in their minds eye for the task at hand! All others will seem slightly lacking in comparison, and you will stand out from any crowd!

This field uses your own psychic ability to create feelings and thoughts in the minds of another. You do not have control over this directly, which for the vast majority of people will make this particular feature work over a hundred times better than if they sought to do the same thing consciously.

Distance is not a factor, and this will often work on people that you have never even met before, as long as they are needed to help further your path or career.

Personal Glamour linked to image: This field set simply makes you far more attractive, often irresistible in regards to the field you are in.

If seen in person, in a photo, on a video or computer screen, your image will reach people with a force of presence that will gain attention.

You do not have to be good looking, sharply dressed or have good press even! If anyone sees your image, they will be more attracted to you (again this is in regards to your field, so this attraction would be different for a movie actor and a star computer programmer.) than they otherwise would be.

*This draws a certain amount of power from you every time someone generates a new image of you and has a refresh feature, which will cause you to use yet more energy every few weeks to make certain even old pictures of you have this sparkle. It is not much, but could be a drain for people that become very much in the public eye.

Seeming of Confidence: You may be quaking in your boots, but others will still be more prone to see you as calm, cool and confident. This does not have an image link however, so this will only work in person. (It would be too draining to add this to all images as well as a Glamour.)

Very often however business and financial dealings hinge on the presentation of confidence, rather than any actual logical reasoning. In these cases, you will tend to come out ahead by far.

*Note: This item can help you make it in any career or setting, but , it does not confer ability itself. You will need to have some basis to work from in most areas. For instance, a professional fighter needs to actually be a good fighter, not just famous¦.

A computer programmer needs at least basic programming skill.

It is true however that some fields, like acting, singing and politics may be wide open regardless of skill level.

Your best effects will be seeking Glory in an area that you enjoy and feel you are good at.

Added to enhanced glory:

The updates and additions are a fame aspect, aura of importance and royalty.
Have you noticed that famous and important people have a certain energy or aura about them
that makes you think they are important and worth paying attention to?
well those aspects have been placed with this item, to also create that effect around you.
Especially those three variants of it.

Added to prestige and grandeur:

Smart field, woven worlds elements, fame mandala field.

74 Likes

@Captain_Nemo you mean enhanced glory field by fame and glory isn’t it? Or is it a different one?

3 Likes

Here is the downloaded high-res NFT image (in case you did not download or could not figure out how to…)

Note: This image will work only if you legally own the NFT.

27 Likes

Beautiful baby I am loving you from this very moment!!! it is love at first sight!!! Thank you for existing!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

I wonder what the Woven Worlds elements do in this one?
Is it like the WW Chosen one or different?

9 Likes

I guess it’s similar but with the addition of the Glory Field, Which makes you crush your obstacles and forces you to go into your desired goals with you putting effort, and with that comes the little drop of fame.

7 Likes

I think it’s for prestige but will be manifested in woven worlds pattern

1 Like

87446850bf27c4b219bd2c808618fcfad322bb09_2_404x500

I like how captain hinted something here…if anyone notices the image he can find something similar with this image and the image of this nft lol. So this confirms that this one is added in the nft. So this should be a combination of enhenced glory, woven worlds and fame mandala (also a smart field) I guess but I think that the fame one is added for sure.

11 Likes

Can it be confirmed if technically the NFT includes REACH FOR THE STARS (ENHANCED GLORY) + Woven Worlds - The Journey of The Chosen One, and being a smart field?

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/new-reachforthestars?

3 Likes

Captain can confirm tho. Would be nice if the description of this one was a bit more detailed. But there isn’t any other field out there called glory so there’s a high chance it might be added. It says some of woven worlds elements not the entire field. And it doesn’t say anything about journey to the chosen ones being added so I don’t think he added it unless he added it and decided not to write in description. But this one should be lot more powerful than chonsen ones audio I believe.

6 Likes

Woven world elements means 4 of them? (Magic, Contentment, Millionaire, Chosen one)
Or a few of them? If so, which field?
Thanks

1 Like

In my understanding “elements” means some of the fields = parts of them, not all of any one field. Details would have to come from Captain as to which parts of which ones.

3 Likes

Not saying I am right but if you look at the descriptions of each of those, what they have in common is what I call the actual Woven Worlds component. In essence it is the conspiring of elements of the universe to bring about the events and resources you need to bring about the reality intended by the main theme of the NFT.

You’ll see description of sort of a brute force power that helps create the new reality. This is the woven worlds concept.

So in this case, it is Prestige and Grandeur. Woven worlds would bring together the events and resources for the essence of Prestige and Grandeur to come to fruition in your life.

It is the bending of reality to help accomplish the goal of the NFT, in the way that is best for you.

30 Likes

good eye man! avoir l’oeil americain :eagle: :fire:

2 Likes

Damn right

Rage Against The Machine: Testify - YouTube

50 Likes

goddamn-right-ww

21 Likes

Seems the enhenced glory isn’t even listed in the website anymore and isn’t even even showing out of stock like these here. That probably means they would never come back again and enhwnced glory has been converted to this one. I can imagine the same thing happening to the other tags as well in future.

I think captain will completely give up selling physical made tags directly from now (or at least not much as he used to) on and upgrade/replace the old tags with the same method. Now people also know how to make their own tags with images which is even more convenient for us and captain.

So imo it indicates even further that it’s added with enhanced glory and much more powerful. So I can safely assume that enhenced glory or eternity won’t come back again in physical tag format. In fact they were even listed a while ago in the site even tho they were showing out of stock but not anymore after these two (eternal and prestige) came out. But captain can correct me if I’m mistaken about anything. It’s just my take from past data and research lol

4 Likes

@Azin, following ur comment above, pls add the relevant description in the URL to the main post, at least relevant to Enhanced Glory:)

2 Likes

I can but some might say I’m giving misleading information since there isn’t any official confirmation.

1 Like

Wasn’t it a tag? weren’t tags sold on sapien shop or teespring?