BPIL and Prestige and Grandeur simultaneously

Hello guys, haven’t seen much discussion regarding combining these two fields, therefore I would like to start a discussion about it.

The links to the fields:
Prestige and Grandeur
New item: Best Path In Life

There’s one thing about it:

As PaG is an enhanced Reach for the stars that is an enhanced Glory tag, these two according to Sammy might clash, given one leads u to more happiness, maybe even self development and enlightenment, while PaG leads u to where u consciously want.

I think there are quite some people who use both simultaneously.

Do you think that there is a way how to work with both, using at least most of its potential? Like aligning yourself with higher self and thus choosing goals that are more in line with BPIL, or maybe what about having and using PaG/Glory tag/Reach to the stars is a part of bigger scheme of BPIL journey?
Do you think that PaG can be selectively used for BPIL journey? Or can there be some sort of a balance, using selectively for something that and for something that?

Ascension tag / Ascension-naut represent some kind of journey as well. Couldn’t that collide with one or both of those two as well? Aren’t there many more NFT fields that can easily collide with each other? Are there any adjustments to smartly reduce any clashes?

I somewhat had both of them, and ascension-naut too, but decided to give PaG to my friend for some time. It was a very different since I got PaG, everything felt different, like a connection and alignment with Higher self being reduced and that now I only decide myself what to do, what to do try without the guide, etc. And my behaviour was a little bit different and with time, it felt like hybrid-like with those 2 and sometimes clashes.

What do u think guys? What are your experiences? What does @SammyG think about it?

5 Likes

Best Path seems pretty singular by its name, though logically the best path could involve glory, prestige, grandeur. I’m not sure it’s likely, but it’s not axiomatic that your best life is without such things.

The simplest thing to do is to use BPiL and see what comes, prestige-wise. Trust the field. The other thing to contemplate is that the BPiL led you to this opportunity to use a field to enhance prestige. If while using BPiL, you were given the opportunity to make a lot of money, you might want to seize and you might not, as money can destroy a life just as its absence can. Maybe you need a bit more prestige. If so, get some. If not, move along.

4 Likes

Well, I myself decided what I will do for now, just I want a bit more broad discussion about it, broad spectrum of interactions, etc.

The topic is not rly about the prestige, cuz BPIL can give you prestige as well when needed, or whole lot of other fields, it’s more of which path would you choose or whether and how much combine them… Like it is the most simple, but there are ppl out there, including me, who already got experiences with that. I’m curious what experiences or view others have.

4 Likes

This thread is quite interesting

1 Like

Wonder the same thing

2 Likes

I learned a lesson from combining P&G with the Patreon version of BPiL. I barely had any NFTs and told P&G to help me find NFTs I would use. I just kept BPiL near me (Passive use). Out of nowhere, every opportunity arose and before I knew it, I had way more than intended LOL. I actually had to clear my intention on it to take away the temptation to buy more. Once I did, most of what I see isn’t ideal for myself. Naturally, I see a few, but my main goal now is to carefully utilize my current ones.

It leads me to wonder if the combination created a Chaos within the journey to my goal. There was no flow, but more of a waterfall effect. I will hide them from each other next time and use each in a solo fashion; to examine results then. It’s great that this thread now exists. I hadn’t seen Sammy G’s post on this before today. Thank you @Powren for shedding light on this topic.

4 Likes