Best Path Experience Thus Far

@anon6431808 Than doesn’t Best Path in life possibly conflict with a lot of the other fields (due to the “maybe is not the best thing for you”?

Some tags that comes to mind:

• Matchmaker
  • Abundance and Prosperity
  • Thor
  • Become the Healer
  • Reach For the Stars
  • Socializer
  • Productivity
  • Eternity Redux
  • Fat/Weight loss :sweat_smile:
  • Reach For the Stars
  • Lion’s Confidence…
3 Likes

True but wouldn’t it be a lost of time to listen for example 3 or more times a day to fields that are not in your “best path”? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I guess it is… otherwise it would be pretty useless if other fields, energies etc can overwhelm it… unless of course you don’t use any other field for a unknown amount of time (
after which one must assume that the field is already pointing him in the right direction among other fields selection) :thinking:

But maybe @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can shed a light on this

3 Likes

Best path only coincides with reach for the stars. It doesn’t coincide with the rest. Because the other tags are like changes in mindset to become better.

Best path alters the direction of our life in unpredictable ways so a few handy tools like ability to socialize (Socializer tag), abundance, productivity, a fit body (weight loss tag), confidence, ability to be protected from dangers (eternity redux), etc will be really useful along the journey.

9 Likes

@Genie
Are you sure about this?
Do you have any references to where this is explained by @Captain_Nemo or his team?

I ask cause I’ve read multiple times from other users that it can clash with other fields…

For example Matchmaker, if you are not supposed to have a partner, learning to be alone etc…

Thanks

2 Likes

Field doesn’t clash with any other fields except reach for the stars.

17 Likes

@SammyG Thanks for replying! I was reading this though

In that post @DavisSapien was talking about BPIL and Abundance

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I ended up getting the abundance tag anyway as I was guided by my subconscious to do so after 3 days straight. Had it for a month before I saw other ppl here having more financial luck with the lives they were already leading instead of having their entire life disrupted. I’ve even been utilizing the guided path audio from the bountiful harvest album for a couple days now and some opportunities to save a good chunk of money monthly are opening up.

8 Likes

I’ve been putting off this tag for quite some time (maybe since the beginning of orders on tee spring). Despite being one of the cheapest ones, I also said, “Nah” I don’t need that right now. (ego talk? It knows?) After having a conversation with a friend today, I couldn’t pass another day just thinking of the field and being scared (LEGIT, my thoughts (or the ego speaking) “What if it doesn’t work out?” “what if it’s not want i want to do right now?” (clinging to this thought the most… and a few others)

Today I bought it should arrive within 2-3 weeks.

Guideline:
Vibration series
Soul Restoration
Probability Alteration and Luck
Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release)
The Guided Path

The order is still to be determined, but just sticking to these audios along with the following:

Intercession 2.0
Shielding Protection
Lion’s Confidence and Courage
Draw Abundance and Prosperity
Increased Psychic Functioning
Cognitive and Memory Enhancement

any suggestions.

7 Likes

i’ve had my BPIL for about two weeks now! those audios you chose look great!

do you have any goals or reasons why you bought the BPIL tag?

i especially recommend your shielding as it sounds like you’re ready for change, maybe a lot, and the others around you may not be as ready as you are.

nothing noteworthy on my end that i can trace back to my BPIL tag, just yet. maybe more introspection about my life as a whole? i’ve been following my whims and it feels freeing just dismissing and even ignoring the usual doubtful and anxiety-filled thoughts. those limiting thoughts seem to slowly be fading away, but it ebbs and flows right now.

actually i haven’t had work in quite awhile. not worried about that, though i thought it may be important to mention. i’m grateful for my financial situation and knowing enough to keep afloat during this time of pandemic.

i’m going to keep it for the long run so it feels like my personal reminder that things will work out for the best. the only times i ever take mine off are when i shower or get into water.

10 Likes

I personally can’t see myself doing something for the rest of my life which I would later regret. I’m still pretty young so I think there won’t be much changing to do it’s more of a way for me to realize what exactly I want to do. Just started school up again but feel like it’s not the right thing for me. Nonetheless, I’m doing it .

5 Likes

pretty darn sweet

2 Likes

What does it mean if I lost my best path tag?

2 Likes

You’ll have to buy a new one :grimacing:

4 Likes

Unless you boosted it, nothing special, you just lost it.

2 Likes

Just saying because some people say if you loose it its bot in your best interest to have at that moment . But what’s better for me than the best path ?!

2 Likes

there can be many reasons why it was lost but the only reason that will matter is what reason you settle on.

if i lost mine, i would do my best to literally re-trace my steps and revisit my day. maybe i’ll find it, maybe i’ll bump into someone who will help me find it. maybe in the process of searching, i find something else.

or maybe i’ll just buy a new one because its value is leagues more worth than its monetary value.

5 Likes

this tag removed my procrastination and made me “unlazy”

13 Likes

Glad you finally got it!
Great instant result.

10 Likes

MINE JUST ARRIVED!!!
It kinda seems like this is one of those buy a surprise gift, have no idea what’s in it. People are doing reviews, and I’m like…oooh I hope I get that one too!

9 Likes