Best Path Experience Thus Far

Had this tag along with intercession and the chakra tag for a bit over a month or so.

I find myself becoming unhappier by the day and my personality is even becoming darker. Did anyone else have this experience with this tag?..if so were you able to reverse these effects and how?.

Btw even when I take the tag off or use audios to clear my energy system and raise my vibration I still feel the same way after a while.

4 Likes

Try Ego Dissolution.

Could be your ego fighting back, trying to convince you to stop using it, because the tag might be removing certain traits/habits preventing you from following your best path.

13 Likes

I use vibration of transcendence almost everyday which has ego dissolution built into it according to the description.

4 Likes

Try the ego dissolution only, meditate on it and focus.

You can’t be “unhappy” with a dissolved ego bro, other than its the ego fighting back.

Or you’re a demon or dark elemental incarnated ;DD

The third eye has answers for all your questions but make sure you’re ready for it.

7 Likes

Try emphatic shielding from gumroad, maybe would work, at least works for me when I am feeling bad
And then Sapien new repeal negativity after you feel a little bit better

3 Likes

I lost one Best Path+Matchmaker field, due to reasons outside of my(at lest conscious) influence. And another one I got Best Path+Intercession and the chain got broke with the second one, so I was worried on losing the field agaion and it i jest keep it in the safe place. Also happened with procrastination quantum pendant, the tie also got broke. Also happened it the Reach for The Stars tag I have rn, but when the chain got broken again I started telling myself that ‘‘its succes no matter what’’ so i just kept repair it customly/with my own hands because i know I KNOW if I would hand it to the jeweler to repair it would get ‘‘mysteriousely lost’’ again so not this time :D

3 Likes

How long do you wear the chakra tag in a day?
Maybe your body is too exhausted because of wearing chakra tag for too long.

In this article is mentioned that you should wear it for an hour or two at a time at first.

4 Likes

Lol doubt I’m a demon

1 Like

I tend to wear it around 2-3 hours. had the tag For about 3 months now, first one I obtained

2 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions btw. Before I logged back in I looped the new radiate positivity audio 3 times and it returned me back to normal. I’ll look back on these suggestions though should I need them again.

3 Likes

I recently purchased this item and have worn it a few days now. At first I was spooked by its presence. But I think the item itself is fine. When I was wearing it though it was like my ego or entities or attachments were resisting, wanting to keep me in my same negative patterns, no space for anything new or new insights. Definitely was in a bad, trashy mood. So I’m hoping its just resistance as well.

1 Like

Use radiate positive vibes and you should be good to go. How’s yours experience been so far?

1 Like

It’s hard to say. I’ve been pretty out of it, travelled to places with bad entities I think I’m still attached to, and watching bad subliminals. So it’s been difficult to tune into the intuition and make choices other than my usual routine.

That said, I did have an experience at a park I was walking at. I recently joined an AA type fellowship and was looking for a sponsor. Found one I liked, and it worked out he was looking for a sponsee. As I was about to call him, two deer ran across my path. On the call he told me to buy a book called “Gentle Path through the twelve steps.” Later I looked up the meaning of a deer spirit totem, and it said something along the lines of a new gentleness and compassion for one’s self. I thought that was cool, and the most synchronous thing that’s happened in a long time. Not sure if it was the tag, but it gives me some hope for it.

8 Likes

@anon6431808 Than doesn’t Best Path in life possibly conflict with a lot of the other fields (due to the “maybe is not the best thing for you”?

Some tags that comes to mind:

• Matchmaker
  • Abundance and Prosperity
  • Thor
  • Become the Healer
  • Reach For the Stars
  • Socializer
  • Productivity
  • Eternity Redux
  • Fat/Weight loss :sweat_smile:
  • Reach For the Stars
  • Lion’s Confidence…
3 Likes

True but wouldn’t it be a lost of time to listen for example 3 or more times a day to fields that are not in your “best path”? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I guess it is… otherwise it would be pretty useless if other fields, energies etc can overwhelm it… unless of course you don’t use any other field for a unknown amount of time (
after which one must assume that the field is already pointing him in the right direction among other fields selection) :thinking:

But maybe @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo can shed a light on this

3 Likes

Best path only coincides with reach for the stars. It doesn’t coincide with the rest. Because the other tags are like changes in mindset to become better.

Best path alters the direction of our life in unpredictable ways so a few handy tools like ability to socialize (Socializer tag), abundance, productivity, a fit body (weight loss tag), confidence, ability to be protected from dangers (eternity redux), etc will be really useful along the journey.

9 Likes

@Genie
Are you sure about this?
Do you have any references to where this is explained by @Captain_Nemo or his team?

I ask cause I’ve read multiple times from other users that it can clash with other fields…

For example Matchmaker, if you are not supposed to have a partner, learning to be alone etc…

Thanks

2 Likes

Field doesn’t clash with any other fields except reach for the stars.

17 Likes

@SammyG Thanks for replying! I was reading this though

In that post @DavisSapien was talking about BPIL and Abundance

2 Likes