Where is "charisma and glamour" audio?

I cant seem to find the “charisma and glamour” audio on youtube. Is it exclusive for patreon members? or is it the “Uplift Yourself, People you meet and the world” one? im confused. thankyou in advance.

1 Like

ohk! i read a person mention it in a forum, i guess it got took down. thanks for the reply!

its still there tho, maybe you just oversaw lol

I don’t think it was ever on YouTube, as far as I remember it’s always been for sale on the sites.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @thisispcyesno44!

As you get familiar with this forum, you’ll learn that almost every field (audio, NFT, mandala, pendant, tag, and so on) has its own thread. At the top of that thread is almost always a link to that field.

To locate the field and its thread, you can use the handy forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum). For example, using the search engine, I found this thread:
Charisma and Glamour.

As you can see, the link to that field is in the first post. It’s for sale on Sapien’s Gumroad site.

4 Likes

Oh i see, Thankyou soo much! god bless

2 Likes

yea, its not on youtube.

1 Like

A lot of these audios we talk about here are on gumroad

1 Like

I followed the link and this is what I got :

:sob:

2 Likes

Were you wanting to buy it?

If so, you can send a PM to Sammy, asking him if they plan to reupload the field to one of the Sapien e-commerce platforms. Maybe it just got overlooked in all the mass shuffle of taking them off and re-adding them? And maybe a slight inquiry will help you get the field you might be wanting?

1 Like

Yes I would!:hugs:

1 Like

Great, you now have a suggestion of how you can powerfully take your next step. Good for you!

I’ve read somewhere that it was confirmed we’ll have it back.
If you’re impatient, you can check out these threads:
New Release - Knight/Warrior Mindset (This one would be my second choice, it’s not the same but comes the closest)
The Star (1.0) can help you get noticed, its effects don’t seem to be permanent but you can play it a few times before going out and see how it works for you. Ojas Refined and Defined can serve a similar purpose.
Prestige and Grandeur is on the pricy side but probably the ultimate charisma field out there to date (I’m not talking from the experience of having it but observing people here who do).
Social Mastery contains Charisma and Glamour field as well, if it fits you price range (although it is out of stock now, here’s the link to it on ES site where you can check for when it comes back).
And in case I’ve missed some you can check out Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks, as well as use the magnifying glass in the top right corner to navigate the forum on your own.
Hope that helps!

6 Likes